A.I.M & Hydra vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Red Skull Modok & Super Adaptoid and the rest of A.I.M & Hydra members & tech. Thanos is aware of the plot against him but wants a good fight so he teleports them across the Universe where when they arrive on a deserted planet and Thanos is sitting in his chair looking at all the teams members and says you wanted to face Thanos do your worst.

A.I.M
Cosmic Cube: Ionic cube containing an unknown energy capable of altering reality.
M.O.D.O.C./M.O.D.O.K.: Mental Organism Designed Only For Computing/Mental Organism Designed Only For Killing.

Super Adaptoid: Android capable of duplicating the form and superhuman powers of other beings.

&

Man-Killer
Spymaster
Grey Gargoyle
Count Bornag Royale
Modok

&

Hydra
Baron Von Strucker

Blackwing

Bowman

Bull's-Eye

Chameleon

Commander Kraken

Count Otto Vermis

Crossbones

El Jaguar

Fixer

(The) Fox

Hammer IV

Gorgon II

Grim Reaper

Jackhammer

Kingpin I

Madame HYDRA I

Man-Killer

Mentallo

Militant

Red Skull I

(The) Schemer

Scorpio

Silver Samurai

Silvermane

Space Phantom

Spider-Woman I

Tactical Force

Hydra's weapons and Accessories
Armageddon Carriers: Air-borne mobile command bases with capabilities surpassing a conventional aircraft carrier.

Betatron Bomb: Orbiting bomb designed to detonate the world's nuclear stockpile.

Death Spore Bomb: Explosive device designed to unleash a deadly biological agent upon the world.

Dreadnaughts: Armored robots used for battle.

HYDRA Uniforms: Standard green uniform worn by HYDRA minions which conceals the face of the wearer.

Military weaponry and infrastructure which rivals many nations.

Ex11B
Wait a minute.You have ALL these guys against Thanos at once blink

golem370
Red Skull with cosmic cube Modok & Super Adaptoid & Man-Killer IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.