Apocalypse vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
It had to happen sooner or later. shifty

This is bone-claw Wolverine and Apocalypse with his original mutant powers (without any celestial upgrades or armor). Who wins?

APOCALYPSE NUR
This has happened before, but it was a robot double, and I keep telling you all:

A) no one knows what Apocalypse did when he entered the Celestial ship.
B) He was extremely powerful before getting whatever Celestial technology he has.
C) uhh............damn add.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Oh yeah:

C) since when is everybody a damn expert on Celestial technology.

That stuff would make eternity cream in his pants.(that was not serious)

Nobody ever says
"hey, did you ever realize how much of a genius you would have to be to be able to walk right into a CELESTIAL ship, and manipulate it to do whatever you wanted, even if you didn't understand much of it at all?"
No, no one ever says that.

APOCALYPSE NUR
I'm sorry, I didn't really answer your question did I? confused

Umm......I dunno. Spin the bottle and wait for it to land, that's what Marvel does.

soleran30
Yeah know Wolverine smokes him without celestial tech thats the only thing he has going for him and even with that he loses all the time.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah know Wolverine smokes him without celestial tech thats the only thing he has going for him and even with that he loses all the time.

I prove my point.

Xplosive
Originally posted by soleran30

WTF! Apocalypse in his weakest state would crush Logan.

Pepito
Apocalypse is regularly matched against people like Thanos in this forum - he's beats Wolverine even without the upgrades especially when Wolverine has no adamantium. Apocalypse is near Hulk strength.

APOCALYPSE NUR
By near Hulk strength you mean how much? (not trying to be a jerk, i just want to clarify) would you agree 100+ to the 200 ton range? I don't think that's unreasonable. (regular 7' height, exerting himself)

Xplosive
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
By near Hulk strength you mean how much? (not trying to be a jerk, i just want to clarify) would you agree 100+ to the 200 ton range? I don't think that's unreasonable. (regular 7' height, exerting himself)

We can say 100+...

TheKahn
This is only "normal" Apocalypse here with no augmentations, I don't recall that version of Apocalypse preforming any feats that would put him into the 100 ton class, unless someone can produce a scan.
He was trapped in a cave in with his adoptive father. With such strength he should have been able to escape quite easily. erm

Pepito
If he has unlimited growth it can be assumed he has high level strength plus he survived a telekinteic bubble bursting his skin and knocked Living Monolith about

spideycarnage
this is gonna turn into a spite thread

Mider
why would wolverine possibly beat Apocalypse, in his good days Apoc has dealt with guys who would make Wolverine pee himself

soleran30
Originally posted by Mider
why would wolverine possibly beat Apocalypse, in his good days Apoc has dealt with guys who would make Wolverine pee himself

Lets get something stright no one makes Wolverine pee his pants not even chuck norris. Not even Chuck Norris after two 64 oz super big slurpees in the dark after turning around a corner.

Apcoclypse his 100 ton limit is with his armor on celestial tech is what makes him super badarse.

Darth Macabre
I'm sorry, but I'm no expert on Apocalypse....What exactly were his powers before the Celestial tech...Just youthful energy, and semi-immortality right?

Lord-of-Dreams
Apoc... Add the metal, add his armor that he origionaly had, they are equivalently upgraded. This fight has happened. Except it was apoc vs xmen+prof x... and he still nearly won. So Apoc kill Wolverine.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by TheKahn
It had to happen sooner or later. shifty

This is bone-claw Wolverine and Apocalypse with his original mutant powers (without any celestial upgrades or armor). Who wins? Apocalypse

APOCALYPSE NUR
This is only "normal" Apocalypse here with no augmentations, I don't recall that version of Apocalypse preforming any feats that would put him into the 100 ton class, unless someone can produce a scan.
He was trapped in a cave in with his adoptive father. With such strength he should have been able to escape quite easily. erm

A) He didn't want to leave his dad there.....to die

B) He wanted to see what was hidden in the caves.

C) It was before he manifested his mutant powers. (even not using his abilites practically at all, he was able to pull a 40 ton limestone block up a steep grade)

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by Xplosive
We can say 100+...

Thank You.

spideycarnage
^agreeed.. hes not a high 100 i say mid

but apoc is not really known for his strength, but for his other powers that involves his celestial tech

KillAll

that was before his mutant powers manifested... they didnt manifest till the last issue.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by spideycarnage
^agreeed.. hes not a high 100 i say mid

but apoc is not really known for his strength, but for his other powers that involves his celestial tech

true. You did mean mid 100's right? Cause' I'm fine wit dat! big grin

It's better than we will get from marvel

Badabing
dur

Blight
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.