Superman Returns the Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattDay
has anyone seen the trailer to the game? it's looking awesome and then some.

check it out!http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/supermanreturnsthevideogame/index.html

OB1-adobe
Games that coinside with the release of a movie suck ass

MattDay
too hasty i see

Cyber Ninja
I made this in the game forum already no expression it has more than 3 pages eek!

MattDay
wow never saw it

Femi32
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Games that coinside with the release of a movie suck ass

Too true. Spiderman 2, Enter the Matrix, The Hulk, X2: Wolverine's Revenge, the list goes on.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Femi32
Too true. Spiderman 2, Enter the Matrix, The Hulk, X2: Wolverine's Revenge, the list goes on.

spiderman 2 was a great game

zachrivard
superman return will be good too

Femi32
Originally posted by zachrivard
spiderman 2 was a great game

Spiderman 2 was decent for 8 hours. The only things left after beating Doc Ock were boring Hero Missions.

I will admit that the webslinging was cool, but everything else was lacking in depth.

redcaped
Great, they took off the gamecube from the release list...US sucks! They should fall for money one day, just remember.

MadMel
lol...this game is gonna be awesome i reckon....an btw the hulk UD RULED...i cant see why being able to destroy anything sucks. spiderman 2 was good as well.

redcaped
I'll never become a puppet...I will stick up with the gamecube with or without games.

Lord-of-Dreams
heh redcap.

Looking good, actually. But Supes lookes kinda chubby in the head, and dumb. Other than that, if you can choose to use eye beams to break pieces off buildings at any time... ooh! I dont expect that till PS3!!!

((The_Anomaly))
PS3 and Xbox360 wont differ THAT greatly from one another. Although PS3 will be a more powerful system, the 360 is easily capable of achieving things like destroying buildings with heat vision.

And this game HAS potential, but it could go VERY wrong just as easily as it could be an amazing game...Its far too early to tell what this game is going to be like.

So far my beef is with the Superman model that was depicted in the trailer, Superman himself looked awful, the surrounding environment looked awesome, but the Superman model looked completely stupid. His head was too small, with his chest too large and his legs too small. (because they are basing his model off of a football game engine? why I ask?) Brandon is a lean guy, not bulky at all, like Chris Reeve. The Superman model needs A LOT of work IMO. As the Playable character in this game, a game being developed on the Xbox360, you should be able to see the weaving in Superman's costume, but rather (so far) he looks like a clay man made by a 8 year old kid with no proportion, and bearing no resemblance to the actual Superman other then his face (which also wasn't that good). They had best fix this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.