Superman vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superhero vs Herald take place on the Mars who wins Who's stronger tougher faster more durable who's more powerful and has the stamina to out last the other. In case you were wondering he has his axe put only to focuse his powers and to fly If need be.

Darth Kal-El
This is sad....Superman kicks that loser's butt

soleran30
Superman cuz Terrax is a jobbing terdmongersmile

MattDay
who's terrax... lol c'mon

golem370
http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Terrax.htm

I thought terrax beat Green Lantern though

MattDay
not superman tho is it lol

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by MattDay
not superman tho is it lol you stole the words right out of my mouth

leonidas
terrax lacks the energy manipulation that ss has that would help him beat supes. bengy has given tyros a run for his money. supes would kick his arse a la sentry.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370

I thought terrax beat Green Lantern though He beat a very inexperienced Kyle Rayner.

Avalonofthewind

I thought terrax beat Green Lantern though

The same Kyle Rayner that beat Thanos in the same x-over.

Back on topic, Supes wins this fairly easily.

Arahan
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
The same Kyle Rayner that beat Thanos in the same x-over.

Back on topic, Supes wins this fairly easily.

Huh?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Arahan
Huh?

?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
?
??

Arahan
Supes wins ok. But it wont be that easy.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonidas
terrax lacks the energy manipulation that ss has that would help him beat supes. bengy has given tyros a run for his money. supes would kick his arse a la sentry.

Thor killed terrax before....with a li'l help from she hulk.

golem370
Thanos was beat by Parallax not just a Green Lantern which was also bs

Juntai
Thanos was beat by Parallax not just a Green Lantern which was also bs Actually, Kyle beat both of them. Which is another part of why it was crap.
After that, he poured the energy into Silver Surfer.

Then Kyle had to fight the newly amped Surfer.
And Surfer railroaded him because of it.

Kyle was far more impressive throughout the story though.

Back to the topic.
Superman wins.

spideycarnage
green lantern wont win agaist surfer anywayz, both have the equally strong energy manupilation and projection..but surfer has the phyical strenght advantage.

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
green lantern wont win agaist surfer anywayz, both have the equally strong energy manupilation and projection..but surfer has the phyical strenght advantage. Thats your opinion on how it is, however, i was speaking of the crossover in particular, Where Kyle beat Thanos and Parallax, who both would curbstomp Surfer. And Kyle was a rookie at the time. Surfer didn't do much of anything besides offer Kyle a solution on what to do with the energy.

If we were to put Kyle against Surfer today and bar the plot device of Kyle amping Surfer's powers before the fight.... Kyle would curbstomp him as well.

The point is though, that Superman wins.

spideycarnage
oh yea supes would win forgot wat the thread was about hehe..

i wish green lanter and SS would have another cross over

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Juntai
Thats your opinion on how it is, however, i was speaking of the crossover in particular, Where Kyle beat Thanos and Parallax, who both would curbstomp Surfer. And Kyle was a rookie at the time. Surfer didn't do much of anything besides offer Kyle a solution on what to do with the energy.

If we were to put Kyle against Surfer today and bar the plot device of Kyle amping Surfer's powers before the fight.... Kyle would curbstomp him as well.

The point is though, that Superman wins. *jumps on the off-thread bandwagon*

I forget, why was it that Kyle needed to discard the energy he stole from Thanos and Parallax? ... Oh, yeah! Because he was incapable of containing the power.

Who was it that successfully contained the energy? Surfer. End of story. And for the record, there is no proof that the energy from the GL/Surfer crossover provided Surfer any further powerups, either in his own comic or in DC vs Marvel. That is pure speculation of the highest, fanboy level.

*jumps off bandwagon*

Supes vs Terrax. Supes wins decisively. How quickly he wins depends on how Terrax is being portrayed. The herald could conceivably stall Supes with his control of earth, rock, meteors, an asteroids, but the only way I see Terrax taking Superman down is with his ax, and Terrax just isn't fast enough to land the hits.

Avalonofthewind

Once again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Stick to bio's.

Juntai explained it, no need for me to repeat.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Acrosurge
*jumps on the off-thread bandwagon*

I forget, why was it that Kyle needed to discard the energy he stole from Thanos and Parallax? ... Oh, yeah! Because he was incapable of containing the power.

Who was it that successfully contained the energy? Surfer. End of story. And for the record, there is no proof that the energy from the GL/Surfer crossover provided Surfer any further powerups, either in his own comic or in DC vs Marvel. That is pure speculation of the highest, fanboy level.

*jumps off bandwagon*

Supes vs Terrax. Supes wins decisively. How quickly he wins depends on how Terrax is being portrayed. The herald could conceivably stall Supes with his control of earth, rock, meteors, an asteroids, but the only way I see Terrax taking Superman down is with his ax, and Terrax just isn't fast enough to land the hits.

That was true Acro, but Kyle was still a rookie then, so it would make sense. Currently, Kyle wouldn't have any problem storing the energy himself.

chris_64256
Once again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Stick to bio's.
http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/8900/dogcatowned6fa.th.jpg

Diunic
Terrax just can't deal with him. If he was defeated in a very humiliating way by the copy (Sentry) what the original wouldn't do?

UniOmni
But this copy has been implied to be vastly more powerful than the original.

Black Adam
Originally posted by UniOmni
But this copy has been implied to be vastly more powerful than the original.

implied

never shown.

UniOmni
And thats exactly why i said IMPLIED. I chose my words carefully

Black Adam
Originally posted by UniOmni
And thats exactly why i said IMPLIED. I chose my words carefully

Bendis Said that we will star t seeing the sentry in action a lot more in future Issues of NA. He will be fighting the collective. Will see what happens there and if he shows anything impressive.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Diunic
Terrax just can't deal with him. If he was defeated in a very humiliating way by the copy (Sentry) what the original wouldn't do?

Well, Sentry is a bit more powerful than Superman is, but good logic nonetheless. Sentry owned more than 1 herald, so it's not something outside of Superman's abilities. It would take someone like Silver Surfer to take Superman, to be honest.

UniOmni
I'd give Firelord good odds against Superman, maybe 5/10.

snoopdogg
I don't see Firelord taking Supes either. The only Herald that can take Supes on the majority is Norrin Radd and that is cause he is the only herald who can exploit his weaknesses.

They will not overpower him or outfight him. Sure they can amp their strength but that takes time to do that.

The Ion
Too true golem. Even the Post Zero Hour, weakened by Spectre version of Parallax should have stomped Thanos into the ground. That fight lasted about 20 pages longer than it should have.

UniOmni
Snoop i gotta call that. They are as fast as him, can match him durabilitywise and can surpass his strengthlevel. Firelord stood up to Phoenix and survived!! Huge feat! I'd give Firelord 5/10. Surfer 10/10. Morg 7/10 and Fallen One 15/10. The lower ones he beats with a good fight. Those being Terrax, Nova and Airwalker.

leonidas
what makes you think firelord>terrax? and supes has flown into the heart of stars. what can firelord possibly do to harm him?

i'm with snoop on this one. morg would be a great fight though. i don't know anything about the fallen one, but seeing supes fight stardust would be awesome as well.

Sixth_Winged
Hiding in the sun means nothing compared to hiding in fear from Galactus.........in a blackhole for God knows how long.

Still, i gotta give this to Soopz

JOE NUNEZ
Superman wins,but not as easily as sentry.Sentry would pound superman.

JOE NUNEZ
I would like to see supes fight thor, but for real two comics just on that fight not the perez bias comic .........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.