GG Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zero_Maximum
Whoah, that would be awesome! I think I can get a guy to draw GG with the symbiote and post it here. Ill try

StinkFist462
ok?

F_doomed
Oh for christ sakes. YOur a idiot that pisses me off. there is this thread. i adivised to to go the offical symbiote picture thread but then you decide. hmmm what can i do to piss off F_doomed. i know open another stupid pointless. thread... Good job i am MAD AS HELL You've awaked a Giant. Oh. youve done it now. i mean you cant even ponder how pissed i am. You are so censored stupid that i wont start my smilies war till after my rant. so you Want it you got it. i noticed your name said junior member more like Idiot member. god i dont think even i was this stupid. i mean its like AGGH. its like watching midgets try to dunk the basketball. its impossable to fathom your incompatancy I dont know what more i can say i mean AGGH. There arent enough words in the dictionary to describe your utter incompatancy. i mean Like you are....i give up.
A serise of smilies.
chaircursingdeathdisgusttomcatwallbash

Backspace
Take it easy on the chap F_Doomed.

We were all noobs at one time. erm

FG725
yeah seriously i remember when i was a n00b i made stupid threads already done hell everyone did

Spideys Sister
I made one worse than this when I started out. Take a breather.

DBZ MAN
Cool, what threads did you guys make when you started out?

steverules
I can't remember, it may have been an onslaught vs SS vs superman vs apocalypse, I think.

DBZ MAN
lol anything with superman vs.. in the title seems taboo on forums.

steverules
Thats the problem. It did rubbish. My first successful vs thread was Galactus vs Dark Phoenix.

DBZ MAN
When I first joined I was about to do a Goku vs Superman thread but my computer grew hands and started to throttle me blink

steverules
lol, The curse I have made on this forum is that there are now some vs threads where it's spidey (without webs) vs ........

I made the 'no webs' thing.

Evil SeeD
I think I topped all of you guys with the worst start at these forums.. wink

But now look at me, I'm at the top stick out tongue

steverules
Same. So what was your first/worst thread?

Evil SeeD
HA!.. You think your at the top? Like I bet if their was some kind of a "most known" contest I would be top 5 no problem...

My first thread... haha, you dont want to know wink

(I also used to be the most well known hated villain on this thread.. yes I was a double ...... )

steverules
So I may not be at the top, but I'm still doing good. You've been here longer.

FG725
lol man i made all kinds of fights in the vs. thread of things outta Marvel vs. DC

Spideys Sister
I made the worst. Doc Renembers this: Who hates Spideys Sister.
Everyone was being mean and putting me down in my first week here so I thought it was personal and wanted to find out. Turns out that's what happens when you're a newbie. embarrasment

Drache53
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
HA!.. You think your at the top? Like I bet if their was some kind of a "most known" contest I would be top 5 no problem...

My first thread... haha, you dont want to know wink

(I also used to be the most well known hated villain on this thread.. yes I was a double ...... )

You're at the top? I'd have to say Ock is at the top. He's the guy that pops into mind when I think of this place. I see him as a father figure of sorts. yes

You; you would most likely be best known for annoying everybody and posting 1938595715618957 threads (hyperbole) of the same lies every two to three weeks.

Evil SeeD
HAHA.. USED TO is the key word here.. and umm I didnt do it under this name wink.. That was when i was that VeNoIIvII dude..lol

And I never said I was the "top" I just said i was up there..

And you think of ock as a father figure.. ok i think that is grounds for someone who is WAY to much into these threads...

Please God help some of these people.. their losing it..... laughing

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Drache53
I see him as a father figure of sorts.

hysterical2

chucktaylor
I've never posted a thread yet.

I'm waiting for the perfect oppurtunity...

atharpina
I've done a few threads, mostly Batman related.

Haha I doubt anyone currently, nor ever will, see me as "at the top".

miroku
hey zero i have that same pic you have as your av

Evil SeeD
Originally posted by H. S. 6
hysterical2

Good, I'm not the only person who thinks DRACHE is pathetic...

laughing

H. S. 6

laughing

I'm not saying he's pathetic, that line just struck me as strange and funny at the same time. stick out tongue

Evil SeeD
Its ok.. you can say pathetic.. strange.. funny.. same difference... Someone who looks up to people on a comic thread about a fake superhero... umm yea pathetic.. wink

Spideys Sister
You're at the top? I'd have to say Ock is at the top. He's the guy that pops into mind when I think of this place. I see him as a father figure of sorts. yes

You; you would most likely be best known for annoying everybody and posting 1938595715618957 threads (hyperbole) of the same lies every two to three weeks. I know. Doc is like that...I wonder if he has kids...that could explain it.

Evil SeeD
If he has kids, I feel deeply sorry for them, and pray they won't turn to suicide....... stick out tongue

atharpina
Why would they turn to suicide? I mean...where's that coming from?

Doc Ock
If he has kids, I feel deeply sorry for them, and pray they won't turn to suicide....... stick out tongue

If my kids were anything like you,I'd hope they would too wink

atharpina
Hahahahaha

Ohhh, I greatly enjoy your work Mr. Octopus.

Drache53

laughing

I'm pathetic? For saying I see someone on here as a father figure of sorts? I didn't say: "Oh, I think Doc Ock is my daddy." I said a father figure OF SORTS. Meaning that if I had to pick anyone on these forums to guide me in the right direction, it'd be him. You, my dear *******, would be at the very bottom of the list. And don't say retarted crap like "That was when I was that VeNoIIvII guy." Like it was some kind of split personality thing. YOU still did it. That means YOU are still accountable for it. Just because you had a different sn doesn't mean you didn't do it.

And if ANYONE'S pathetic on these threads, it was that Vile_One guy, with you in a close second. I mean, come on, you made an effing "I hate Doc Ock" thread, or something along those retarted lines. You made it cause you were angry at Ock and you got all pissy.

Oh, wait, YOU didn't do that. THAT was when you were VeNoIIvII.. My bad... D***.

Edit: I found what I was looking for: The "Why Doc Ock is such an A55HOLE" Thread. Here's what you posted in the first post: "This is dedicated to ripping doc ocks A55 TO SHREDS...call him names......make fun of his stupid posts...hes an obsessed little BITCIHI -- MUAHAHAHAH I SHALL RULE THIS WORLD MUAHAHAHAH---"

And you're calling me pathetic? laughing laughing

DBZ MAN
Woah he just got PWND with that one. ninja

Drache53
How do you pronounce PWND?

Evil SeeD
HAHA, i didnt get owned.. he restated what I already new.. not pathetic.. i know i did all that... But im not running around saying someone on a comic book forum is like a father figure..LOL

THATS PATHERTIC wink

Doc Ock

THATS PATHERTIC wink

What's even more pathetic is that you can't even spell the word wink

And yes you were OWNED wink

Doc Ock
Originally posted by atharpina
Hahahahaha

Ohhh, I greatly enjoy your work Mr. Octopus.

Why thank you big grin

Drache53
Teehee.. You totally got me....

Only NOT. He has nothing to say, people. He got 'PWND' as you all say and he has nothing to go on because he knows that he has had a more pathetic stint on these forums than I. Once again, I said father figure OF SORTS. I wonder what he would have said if I had said HE was the father figure of sorts... When people aren't praising his name, he's calling them pathetic or something else like that.

P.S. You guys still never told me how to pronounce PWND..

P.P.S It's PATHETIC, not PATHERTIC... And in your sig, you say MENT to be instead of MEANT to be.. Maybe you MENT to do that, I dunno. D.A....

P.P.P.S.

"What's even more pathetic is that you can't even spell the word

And yes you were OWNED"

laughing laughing Unanimous decision.. You were owned..

H. S. 6
Teehee.. You totally got me....

Only NOT. He has nothing to say, people. He got 'PWND' as you all say and he has nothing to go on because he knows that he has had a more pathetic stint on these forums than I. Once again, I said father figure OF SORTS. I wonder what he would have said if I had said HE was the father figure of sorts... When people aren't praising his name, he's calling them pathetic or something else like that.

P.S. You guys still never told me how to pronounce PWND..

P.P.S It's PATHETIC, not PATHERTIC... And in your sig, you say MENT to be instead of MEANT to be.. Maybe you MENT to do that, I dunno. D.A....

P.P.P.S.

"What's even more pathetic is that you can't even spell the word

And yes you were OWNED"

laughing laughing Unanimous decision.. You were owned..

Pwned is pronounced exactly as "owned" except with a p in the beginning.

So think of it as "pōwned."

Evil SeeD
Wow, DRACHE.. you are more childish than I once thought, getting all bent out of shape about what someone posts, picking on something they spelt wrong because you have nothing els to go on... Pffffff, yes you are PATHERTIC haha pathertic..hmmm pathetic.. .

Ya know at least I can laugh at myself..

Ummm DRACHE, you are like a father figure to me.. love Oh how much I sincerely look up to you..... laughing

Drache53
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Pwned is pronounced exactly as "owned" except with a p in the beginning.

So think of it as "pōwned."

Thank you, I've been wondering that for the longest... I'm still not going to use it in my day-to-day however. lol

"Wow, DRACHE.. you are more childish than I once thought, getting all bent out of shape about what someone posts, picking on something they spelt wrong because you have nothing els to go on... Pffffff, yes you are PATHERTIC haha pathertic..hmmm pathetic.. ."

I'm childish? Point out to me some examples. I challenge you. If you can't then this redundant argument is over and you learn to shut the hell up and stop acting like a d*** (which I know you won't, because you're ingnorant, you probably never will until Paola bans your sorry a$$ again). Only reason I'm 'bent out of shape' as you say is because you called me pathetic? Are you saying that I'm supposed to sit here and let you call me things like that? You really are an ignorant, arrogant ass. And I wasn't picking on you, I was just pointing out to you that you misspelled MEANT... In a not-so-nice way.. It's been bothering me for a while.

"Ya know at least I can laugh at myself.."

You don't really need to go to all the trouble of laughing at yourself pal, everyone else is laughing at you enough.

And I'm not even going to reply to your other comment, the redundancy of that thing stunk up the entire KMC forums. People on the SUPERMAN forums are crenging from the stench..

Drache53
Yes, I also realize I misspelled cringing..

Evil SeeD
Should I critisize that mispelt word..?? oh wait nahh thats your job, and to clear something up Ive never been banned.. and about continuing this argument.. your doing it by replying with an essay... lol your the one who needs to stop, and the banning thing youll be banned before me.. Im not calling you names.. you are wink

Doc Ock
ENOUGH!!!

SeeD you know you've been banned before.VeNoVII ring any bells?? And Drache is not going to be banned for defending himself,when Paola gave you another chance after you were caught trolling under the names Dr Conners and Tragic Kid.

Now enough of the fighting.Just ignore eachother.

Drache53
happy I KNEW that Dr. Connors guys was somebody.. I thought it was you for a few days Ock... But in any case, I'm done, this thing's dwindled down to him calling me a human spellcheck.

Evil SeeD
Originally posted by Doc Ock
ENOUGH!!!

SeeD you know you've been banned before.VeNoVII ring any bells?? And Drache is not going to be banned for defending himself,when Paola gave you another chance after you were caught trolling under the names Dr Conners and Tragic Kid.

Now enough of the fighting.Just ignore eachother.

Ock, I can get a Mod. to PM you if you want telling you I WAS NOT DR. CONNERS or Tragic kid.. EVER it wasnt me..

Please stop this whole blame me for everything.. its getting old...

Doc Ock
Yes,please do get a MOD to PM me.

Because Paola told me your IP address matched Dr Conners and Tragic Kid erm

Who funnily enough have not been seen since Paola found that out,and you were confronted with it wink

Now then,back on topic about this Goblin-Venom,or whatever the hell this is about.....

Evil SeeD
Yes,please do get a MOD to PM me.

Because Paola told me your IP address matched Dr Conners and Tragic Kid erm

Who funnily enough have not been seen since Paola found that out,and you were confronted with it wink

Now then,back on topic about this Goblin-Venom,or whatever the hell this is about.....

As soon as he comes on i will wink

DBZ MAN
This debate seems much more thrilling.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/starwars.gif

Evil SeeD
haha..

F_doomed
love the topic... really productive

Evil SeeD
Isn't it though? Jeee your sarcasm just lights up this room that much more wink

Captain REX
ENOUGH!!!

That's been sorted. He was not them. Get over it.

-REX

Evil SeeD
Thank you REX, that was MUCH needed smile

Doc Ock
Yeah Ok Rex,if you say so.I'll do my best to "get over it".No promises though wink

But I'll verify this with Paola if it's all the same to you.Since she told me the exact opposite wink

Evil SeeD
Don't think it's a good idea to challenge a Mod.... but thats just me......

Doc Ock
Asking Paola about this is a challenge??

Yeak ok,consider yourself challenged then Rex......

Evil SeeD
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. sorry, teretz.. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.