Despero vs. Bannerless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Can Despero overcome this rampaging beast. Who wins? And Reasons...

(no ring-outs)

Darth Kal-El
what is bannerless hulk?

TheKahn
Despero teleports Hulk into the sun.

GODSCRIBE
This was when Banner was physically severed from the Hulk. Unlike Mindless Hulk, it possesses no emotion other than rage. So its the pure form of the Hulk with insatiable rage.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by TheKahn
Despero teleports Hulk into the sun.

No ring-outs. That's the ***** way out.

TheKahn
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
No ring-outs. That's the ***** way out.

Damnit, i've got to start reading the rules for the fights. stick out tongue
Unless Despero can some how use his telepathy to restore the Banner persona, he's kinda screwed

GODSCRIBE
Damnit, i've got to start reading the rules for the fights. stick out tongue
Unless Despero can some how use his telepathy to restore the Banner persona, he's kinda screwed

Vision tried to 'cure' the Hulk by mixing both Hulk's and Banner's molecules back together. That didnt even work. Telepathy is virtually useless on even Savage Hulk and Mindless Hulk. Theres no way it can work on a Bannerless Hulk.

jrodslam
Does Bannerless Hulk have any fight feats?

Despero bitched the DC's top powerhouses at the same time.

TheKahn
Originally posted by jrodslam

I think that was the version of the Hulk that "cracked" Onslaught's armor. I'm not 100% sure though

Darth Kal-El
I think that was the version of the Hulk that "cracked" Onslaught's armor. I'm not 100% sure though that wasnt bannerless hulk. anyway, Bannerless Hulk wins 8/10. Strength won't stop Hulk.

GODSCRIBE

He owned the shit out of Surfer

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_15.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_17.jpg

Takes Norrins cosmic blasts like nothing.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_1997_125_26.jpg

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
that wasnt bannerless hulk. anyway, Bannerless Hulk wins 8/10. Strength won't stop Hulk.

actually, it was created after he hurt onslaught.

Darth Kal-El
i like this guy already....

GODSCRIBE
wooo

jrodslam
He owned the shit out of Surfer

Well Surfer isnt actually known for his strength and h2h combat skills.erm

Despero bitched Supes, Power Girl, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Hourman and a couple others at the same time.

GODSCRIBE
Well Surfer isnt actually known for his strength and h2h combat skills.erm

Despero bitched Supes, Power Girl, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Hourman and a couple others at the same time.

Well he apparently can't harm Bannerless Hulk erm I doubt the above mentioned people would be able to either.

And ive also seen Aquaman singhandedly hold his own against Despero. erm

jrodslam
Well he apparently can't harm Bannerless Hulk erm I doubt the above mentioned people would be able to either.

And ive also seen Aquaman singhandedly hold his own against Despero. erm

Its clear that Surfer is hardly fighting back. 1 blast wouldnt put Hulk down in the slightest.

Aquaman held his own against Despero for a few panels. He also got aid from sharks and MM. In the end, the result was the same. They both got owned. big grin

GODSCRIBE
Its clear that Surfer is hardly fighting back. 1 blast wouldnt put Hulk down in the slightest.

Aquaman held his own against Despero for a few panels. He also got aid from sharks and MM. In the end, the result was the same. They both got owned. big grin

Okay, let's put this into a practical situation. What can Despero do to a Bannerless Hulk and vice versa?

GODSCRIBE
The cracking Onslaught feat it amazing, seeing as though most of earth's heroes combined couldnt even scratch it. Bannerless Hulk should be the strongest non-cosmic being in the MU.

And here we see TP doesnt even work on Savage Hulk, let alone a Bannerless Hulk.

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/mentalresistancefeats.html

jrodslam
Despero has the uber telepathy and strength. IF the strength fails, the telepathy should do the trick.

GODSCRIBE
read above^^

GODSCRIBE
Despero has the uber telepathy and strength. IF the strength fails, the telepathy should do the trick.

bannerless hulk is immune to tp. only the nutrient bath can cure it, and reintegrate banner.

The Ion

Yeah but J'onn Jonzz exists solely to get owned.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Yeah but J'onn Jonzz exists solely to get owned. Until his upcoming mini anyways.
big grin

spideycarnage
i thought mindless hulk cracked onslaughts armor are they the same?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by spideycarnage
i thought mindless hulk cracked onslaughts armor are they the same?

it was when jean inhibited banner using tp. it was basically a bannerless hulk. it had minimal banner influence.

thesilverspider
Hulk was owning Surfer...What the f**k? read the book first before posting that hulk owned surfer.
The whole time surfer was trying to talk to hulk too find out what was wrong with him,all hulks attacks did nothing to surfer.After surfer gave up trying to talk to him he left with no signs of injuries.So no that is not a feat......and Despero wins........

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Hulk was owning Surfer...What the f**k? read the book first before posting that hulk owned surfer.
The whole time surfer was trying to talk to hulk too find out what was wrong with him,all hulks attacks did nothing to surfer.After surfer gave up trying to talk to him he left with no signs of injuries.So no that is not a feat......and Despero wins........

sending someone flying 300 ft in the air is classified as owning to me. now take that attitude and stuff it up your mom's hairy pussy.

Mider
can you please not insult people on such a ugly level?

GODSCRIBE
well he needed an ego check.

Mider
well Hulk didnt hurt him i mean he could have done better its not like it was a full on battle and wasnt surfer able to hold him off with a shield?

thesilverspider
sending someone flying 300 ft in the air is classified as owning to me. now take that attitude and stuff it up your mom's hairy pussy.
thumb down you try so hard......

And again that is no feat on hulks end it's more of a surfer feat then a hulk one.

Why don't you go and make another thread in attempt to make marvel look better then DC cause you're not convincing anyone that hulk beats despero................ wink

Mider
well if i put it this way hulk cannot hurt surfer but i dont know surfer's durability compared to superman or wonderwoman yet i know there extremly durable so would the entire JLA equate to the durability of the silver surfer or above, like i said has surfer shown to be more durable then supes or WW. or MM like i said Despero taking on all of these superman level beings at once and winning that is not a small feat thats like darn i dont think even juggernaut could do that. Despero doesnt only have the TP he has other powers such as energy projection and when we talk about immunity to TP we should go by DC standars of TP not MU since despero is DC and the one with the TP. in the marvel universe a super high level TP user is professor x or cable, or at the highest of the non cosmics thanos. But how many DC characters can rival the level and even extremly excede the TP levels of the MU like i said proff x on his good days can contact the whole planet MM can do that whenever he wishes, manchester black another super high level being, despero's TP may be to much even for hulk, yeah moon dragon controlled a entire planet but did she do it under her own power like darkseid when he controlled like three million daxamites or could she possibly have mind controlled and entire galaxy like Dr Fate or even at least contacted the beings of the universe, not controlled just contacted like ive heard MM do in the past.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
well if i put it this way hulk cannot hurt surfer but i dont know surfer's durability compared to superman or wonderwoman yet i know there extremly durable so would the entire JLA equate to the durability of the silver surfer or above, like i said has surfer shown to be more durable then supes or WW. or MM like i said Despero taking on all of these superman level beings at once and winning that is not a small feat thats like darn i dont think even juggernaut could do that. Despero doesnt only have the TP he has other powers such as energy projection and when we talk about immunity to TP we should go by DC standars of TP not MU since despero is DC and the one with the TP. in the marvel universe a super high level TP user is professor x or cable, or at the highest of the non cosmics thanos. But how many DC characters can rival the level and even extremly excede the TP levels of the MU like i said proff x on his good days can contact the whole planet MM can do that whenever he wishes, manchester black another super high level being, despero's TP may be to much even for hulk, yeah moon dragon controlled a entire planet but did she do it under her own power like darkseid when he controlled like three million daxamites or could she possibly have mind controlled and entire galaxy like Dr Fate or even at least contacted the beings of the universe, not controlled just contacted like ive heard MM do in the past. Darkseid is considered the strongest telepath in DC, however, he rarely if ever uses the ability.

You'll notice for example though, Despero couldn't conquer Superman's 'advanced kryptonian mind' even after getting Martian Manhunter and Aquaman under his power, and Darkseid mentally conquered Supergirl with relative ease and had her ready to kill the only other member of her race in existance, who also happens to be family..

Mider
i think that despero being able to controll such high level telepaths as MM and AM are big feats only guy i can think of affecting superan with mind controll was that guy WW killed by breaking his neck and he took years of messing with supes to do it. I dont think the hulk has Supes level TP immunity i dont think he has MM or AM level immunity either i mean he was under the influence of one of those telepathas for a while goom i believe he did have to overcome him but the point he was under his power for a time is goom anyone comparable to MM or even Proff X im not saying he is im asking if he isnt im gonna say that Despero's mind powers are enough to really mess with hulks mind........what version of hulk overcame gooms mental powers?

Horrificus
Hulk is a great brawler with some neat powers, and in certain situations he can beat high-level people, but any story that tries to take him out of that role are just hurting his credibility.

Throw Hulk in the sun, he dies. Trow surfer in the sun, he takes a nap.
That has to say something for their different levels of physical durability.

Even having sections of his body disintegrated doesn't really harm him.

In the end, Hulk is just radioactive flesh.
Surfer is a big portal for Power Cosmic.

In the story shown before, surfer did what he is able to do when he feels like it: Nothing, without having to even worry about being harmed by hulk. Until he felt like leaving.

I'm sorry folks, but it isn't like the hulk beat on him until surfer ran away. that aint what happened.

Despero is another league entirely. He is Godlike physically, mentally, and power-wise.

Despero wins. Marvel should keep hulk fighting other brawlers. It's more believable.

bigboygreen
Hulk makes gue out of whats his name.

Juntai
Originally posted by Horrificus
Hulk is a great brawler with some neat powers, and in certain situations he can beat high-level people, but any story that tries to take him out of that role are just hurting his credibility.

Throw Hulk in the sun, he dies. Trow surfer in the sun, he takes a nap.
That has to say something for their different levels of physical durability.

Even having sections of his body disintegrated doesn't really harm him.

In the end, Hulk is just radioactive flesh.
Surfer is a big portal for Power Cosmic.

In the story shown before, surfer did what he is able to do when he feels like it: Nothing, without having to even worry about being harmed by hulk. Until he felt like leaving.

I'm sorry folks, but it isn't like the hulk beat on him until surfer ran away. that aint what happened.

Despero is another league entirely. He is Godlike physically, mentally, and power-wise.

Despero wins. Marvel should keep hulk fighting other brawlers. It's more believable. Yep Despero wns

Madvillain
shifty

juggernaut66666
Despero he is a beast..

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk makes gue out of whats his name. Out of Abomination? Sure....God knows it's not Despero.

DevilGoblin
Bannerless hulk would eat Despero for dinner. He beat Onslaught in the slugfest.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Skeets
Hulk was owning Surfer...B]
exactly

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Skeets
The whole time surfer was trying to talk to hulk too find out what was wrong with him,all hulks attacks did nothing to surfer.After surfer gave up trying to talk to him he left with no signs of injuries.So no that is not a feat......and Despero wins ........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.