Running Scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
Just saw this movie today-- It was pretty good-- lots of artsy like action crap- but a good story and good movie happy

http://bilder.filmstarts.de/thumbs/film/filme/r/running.scared/RunningScared-Poster.jpg

DarkWizard
Read the grapic novel online. It was pretty damn violent.

I would like to see it,

Morning_Glory
there's a novel.. cool.. didnt know that-- the movie was pretty violent...lots and lots and lots of blood

and John Wayne

Solo
Horrible.

Morning_Glory
blink

WrathfulDwarf
Question:

Is this a remake of that other Running Scare from the 80's?

DarkWizard
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Question:

Is this a remake of that other Running Scare from the 80's?

Nope, Just a coincidence.

WrathfulDwarf
Good to know....Looks like a great action pack film. thumb up

Morning_Glory
it was good happy...sort of surprised

-Tired Hiker-
I'm about to watch this movie right now! I'll give you guys a full in depth critique about it in like two hours! Stand by! smile

Morning_Glory
*standing by*... eventhough that was about 6 hours ago erm confused

Myth
Watched this the other day. It was actually quite good. Although, it has so many things go wrong that it becomes a little unbelievable. Still, definitely fun to watch. Also I didn't like that he was undercover. It was a little twist but there really wasn't much hints (other than not really disposing of the guns) that really lead up to it and make it an intelligent twist.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Myth
Watched this the other day. It was actually quite good. Although, it has so many things go wrong that it becomes a little unbelievable. Still, definitely fun to watch. Also I didn't like that he was undercover. It was a little twist but there really wasn't much hints (other than not really disposing of the guns) that really lead up to it and make it an intelligent twist.

yea... because most movies out there are actually (realistically) believable...erm

C-Dic
I saw it about 2 weeks ago, and was really on the fence about it. I started watching it again,and ended up buying it. It had some great cinematography, a little on the Tony Scott side, just not as overwhelming and some masterful storytelling. The visuals were what hooked me, namely the characters perceptions from their unique points of view. And the action..wow. Paul Walker really surprised me, taking the role and running with it. Very fun, hardcore story with some truely disturbing de-evolution of one night's events.

Paul Walker's character being an undercover cop was something I never saw coming, but made for an interesting point, given the gun ended up being the McGuffin, meaning wether or not he "found" the gun wouldn't matter, it still didn't influence my positive view of the film. It was just a blast, and the DTS track is out of this world.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I'm about to watch this movie right now! I'll give you guys a full in depth critique about it in like two hours! Stand by! smile Originally posted by Morning_Glory
*standing by*... eventhough that was about 6 hours ago erm confused

That movie was TIGHT!!! eek!

forumcrew

yea the movie is very fun to watch, just dont go into expecting a solid movie, because it isnt one. As long as you dont hope for a great movie I think you can really enjoy the movie.

Myth
Yeah, maybe part of why I liked it was because I hate Paul Walker and didn't expect greatness. Although I must say I did like him in this movie.

-Tired Hiker-
Yeah, maybe part of why I liked it was because I hate Paul Walker and didn't expect greatness. Although I must say I did like him in this movie.

Yeah, he was pretty gritty and real in this one.

Morning_Glory
I was surprised by Paul Walker too.. I thought it was going to be dullness from him but he was good...and hot embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.