Allstar batman issue 4 2 page advance scan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chris_64256
http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/allstarbatman/ASBR04_06_11.jpg jim lee six page detailed art of the batcave in issue 4 the art is fantastic..

The Ion
The art continues to be the only good part of this story...

Draco69
Dick Grayson: What the hell is this? Neverland Ranch? The Lost Caves of Agrahbah?

Batman: What are you stupid? Are you retarded or something? This is the GODDAMN BATCAVE!

Lucid Lui
lol...

chris_64256
is it really that bad, I have not picked it up...

Lucid Lui
It's not terrible. But it's not great either.

The art is great though... as you can see.

The Ion
I think its bad but it's intentionally bad if that makes any sense. embarrasment

roughrider
Like I've been saying - Miller's head is still in Sin City as he's writing this. I'm a fan, but this man needs a hard kick in the backside. Bruce is not Marv, dummy!!!!!

Femi32
What has Miller done that made this title so terrible? And is All-Star Superman good?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Draco69
Dick Grayson: What the hell is this? Neverland Ranch? The Lost Caves of Agrahbah?

Batman: What are you stupid? Are you retarded or something? This is the GODDAMN BATCAVE!

hysterical

Juntai
Originally posted by Femi32
What has Miller done that made this title so terrible? And is All-Star Superman good? All Star Superman is awesome. A lot of people are mad at Batman, because its a few issues in, and NOTHING has happened. Other than that, it is good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.