One Year Later: Aquaman The Sword of Atlantis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Read it. Liked the art. Has alot of potential. The new character is a bit annoying though....like Tidus from Final Fantasy X. But hey, it's only one issue.

The Ion
I have no clue what I read in that book. This, along with the other OYL books makes me wonder what the hell will happen in Crisis #7. Batman & Robin were gone for the whole year, Nightwing and the rest of the Outsiders were assumed to be dead, Orin is gone, Superman is gone but Clark is still there. Who's going to be left for 52? confused

Draco69
And how the hell did Captain Boomerang join the Outsiders.

I like Thunder's new costume though. Hell of a lot better than the Lil' Kim ripoff....

Black Adam
No one is as annoying as Tidus.

NO ONE!!!!

The Ion
And where the hell is Arsenal? I hope Superboy Prime didn't rip his head off or lobotomize him or something.

The Ion
Originally posted by Black Adam
No one is as annoying as Tidus.

NO ONE!!!!
I think I'm the only person in the world who likes Tidus. sad

Draco69
Tidus was okay. He was a realistic character particularly with his daddy issues and stuff. However the Meg Ryan hair and his horrible (this is saying something since alot of FF characters dress like psychos) did turn him off of me a little. He wasn't ANYWHERE near as annoying as Ritalin-induced Rikku.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Draco69
Tidus was okay. He was a realistic character particularly with his daddy issues and stuff. However the Meg Ryan hair and his horrible (this is saying something since alot of FF characters dress like psychos) did turn him off of me a little. He wasn't ANYWHERE near as annoying as Ritalin-induced Rikku.

Rikku was cool........sort of......

I really did hate Tidus voice though.

The Ion
Only part I hated was the Tidus and Yuna laughing scene. That was awkward to say the least.

Lucid Lui
Yesterday when i went to my local and they'd completely sold out. But i rode in to my other local this morning and managed to get the last copy.

Very good first issue. The writing and art were both good. I liked Curry's origin. Pretty much Golden age Aquaman's origin.

King Shark won me over. He's cool.

So that question about a certain superhero getting amnesia in that wizard thing awhile ago is almost certainly Aquaman. The Dwellar is Orin, and is mistaking what little memories he has to be a prophecy about the new guy.

I really want to find out what happened top him the past year to make him all octupussy hair and such.

I cannot wait to see Mera next issue.

roughrider
(Yawn) Another Aquaman series makeover? Wake me when it's over. I'm busy reading the Namor Respect thread. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.