ROTS Dooku vs ROTS Obi-wan, ROTS Ki-Adi-Mundi, and ROTS Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
same room where doku died

let us assume that the three will work well together, for dooku would outclass all 3 of them

Arker
The team. Dooku could defeat Obi-Wan alone, but adding two fairly powerful Jedi masters would take him out. Well, he might be able to do it, but I doubt it.

tdtd
DOoku

vpokdekjyafmidp
dooku couldve taken anakin and obi wan, and i think ki adi and kit fisto put together are fairly more powerful than anakin

darthsith19
This one could be close. Sidious is just a little stronger than Dooku and he took out three Jedi Masters with ease, then alost beat Mace, so I think Dooku could probably take out at least one of the above right away (since Sidious took out two right away) and then it's be just like it was in ROTS with Obi-Wan and Anakin but it'd be Obi-Wan and either Mundi or Fisto, and Obi'd get pwnd like he did in the film and then whoever's left'd get pwnd really bad. So I say Dooku wins. But if he doesn't get everything right at the beginning he could lose.

Captain REX
Almost beat Mace? Where?

Arker
From what I saw, Mace was keeping an edge on Sidious the whole time.

But yeah, Dooku might be able to win. But How sould he take one out really fast then take the others? They'd be all over him before he could take one out. However, he might be able to pull it off after about ten to fifteen minutes.

DiamondBullets
Dooku wins without breaking a sweat.........

Obiwan gets Force-tossed across the room and is knocked unconscious (sound familiar?)

Fisto blocks about 2 strikes and is then slashed across the chest and dies screaming like a b!tch (sound familiar?)

Mundi blocks 4 and is then struck, loses his weapon, tumbles backward, and falls on his stomach (sound familiar?)

Hello Friend
It took Dooku a good 30 seconds before he could eliminate Obi-Wan in the fight on the invisible hand. He was ordered to eliminate Obi-Wan as soon as possible.

ESB - 1138
Mace only defeated Palpatine in saber combat. Palpatine would have won with his force powers in the end. But Dooku would take down Obi-Wan in a few seconds like he did in ROTS and then Kit and Ki-Adi wouldn't stand a good chance on taking down the count. I mean if anything Obi-Wan is better then Kit and Ki-Adi-Mundi.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Captain REX
Almost beat Mace? Where?
I meant the duel between he and Mace was close.

Kun-ni Habeo
I am a total cock-dog.

Hello Friend

Blaxican_Jedi
Im glad your restricted. your an embarrasment to reasonable dbeators such as ourselves evrywere.

Faunus
LMFAO!

Guy LeDouche
Hahahaha. That was good. Hahahaha. laughing out loud

vpokdekjyafmidp
Kun-ni Habeo = my hero

Captain REX
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
I am a total cock-dog.

How's that for your hero, Vpok?

vpokdekjyafmidp
cock-dog thats a new one

vpokdekjyafmidp
oh wait no he called himself a cock dog
hate him

Council#13
Back on topic What the f**k?

I think that through huge amounts of difficulty Dooku would eventually lose. In the ROTS novel (non-canon i know, but people like to use non-canon info and put down non-canon stuff) he was getting tired because Obi-Wan and Anakin were using Ataru fancy jumps while he was attempting to toy with them. If Dooku tries toying with the three Jedi, he will quickly lose his energy and lose. However, if he doesnt, he would probably kill Ki-Adi and possibly Kit, but Obi-Wan may survive.
This is very difficult to decide, because in ROTS, Dooku tosses Obi-Wan like a toy, and if he does the same (providing he can seperate all three Jedi to have the time to toss Obi-Wan, which is unlikely) he would be able to take on Ki-Adi and Kit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.