Is it getting cold in here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Brrrrrrrrr, someone check the thermostat because there's definately a chill in the air when these guys start to battle...

Team one

1. Iceman
2. Sub-zero (from MK)
3. Ice
4. Storm

Vs.

Team Two

1. Captain Cold
2. Killer Frost
3. Mr. Freeze
4. Blizzard

There's no prep, and they're fighting in the arctic near the north pole...who wins?

Darth Kal-El
Ymir comes and pwns em all. But ireally dont know

Dizzle
Everyone who isn't team 1 is screwed. And yes, Ymir pwns all.

DigiMark007
Worst. Thread Name. Ever.

The "brrrr" is pricelessly cheeky too. laughing out loud

jk. nice theme.

spideycarnage
oh yea^, this thread gives me chills

chilled monkey
Team One wins this.

First there's Sub-Zero who can back his powers up with his combat skills.

Next Storm who has more to her arsenal than the others.

Then there's Ice, who comes from an entire race of ice-manipulators and has practiced with her powers for years. Iceman also has plenty of training and experience.

On the other side, Captain Cold and Mr. Freeze both have to use weapons and neither has as much training as Team One. Taking them out should be no problem. The other two can then be finished off.

Awesome thread!

GalacticStorm
Team 1

Pepito
Team one easily

Juntai
Yep

thesilverspider
Has anyone seen the justice league cartoon......laughing Capt.cold owned Orion with ease but for some reason couldn't stop batgod.........laughing out loud

grey fox
Ice-man slows all of team B's molecules to a halt , sub-zero proceeds to rip their frozen spines out .

Curbstompage-ensues.

chris_64256
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/70/thisthreadsucks9xi.th.jpg

newjak86
I will say this from what I see Storm goes down first.
She is still just a human with the tempratures dropping the way they will she will die from her body heat dropping so fast.
Everyone else I think can live with sub zero tempratures.
Heck they probably all just have a BBQ

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by newjak86
I will say this from what I see Storm goes down first.
She is still just a human with the tempratures dropping the way they will she will die from her body heat dropping so fast.
Everyone else I think can live with sub zero tempratures.
Heck they probably all just have a BBQ

Storm can protect herself with her elemental powers, plus her body is naturally resistant as well. If anything along with Iceman shes the groups heavy hitter. The opposition wont take kindly to a dramatic increase in ambient temperature or she can reduce the ambient moisture in the air with a thought reducing the efficiency of their powers. On top of that lightning will do the job just fine.

grey fox
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Storm can protect herself with her elemental powers, plus her body is naturally resistant as well. If anything along with Iceman shes the groups heavy hitter. The opposition wont take kindly to a dramatic increase in ambient temperature or she can reduce the ambient moisture in the air with a thought reducing the efficiency of their powers. On top of that lightning will do the job just fine.

Screw lightening , spine ripping is where it's at....

Magee
Sub-Zero is the major factor for team 1. His powers while ice based are said to be magical in nature, so droping the temprature/moisture in the air will not effect his powers. He also comes from a race of Ice beings and is by far the most powerful Lin Kuei member. He is able to make constructs like weapons and armour out of ice and has received a serious power upgrade in MK: Deception. Along with his incredible fighting skills and willingness to kill, Sub-Zero wins this for team 1.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Magee
Sub-Zero is the major factor for team 1. His powers while ice based are said to be magical in nature, so droping the temprature/moisture in the air will not effect his powers. He also comes from a race of Ice beings and is by far the most powerful Lin Kuei member. He is able to make constructs like weapons and armour out of ice and has received a serious power upgrade in MK: Deception. Along with his incredible fighting skills and willingness to kill, Sub-Zero wins this for team 1.

Storms on his team so him being unaffected by her using that method of attack is only a plus point. However while im with you that team 1 would win there is no proof whatsoever to say what could and couldnt affect the efficiency of his power without any on panel proof. Thats the problem with using game based characters.

Sub Zero is merely a incredibly skilled martial artist who can shoot ice blasts and create basic ice constructs to wield as weapons. His power and skill level powers wise is reminiscient of ice man in the 60's. Hes not the teams heavy hitter. That would be Storm and Iceman. Storm for the aforementioned reasons and Iceman because of his incredible abilities and durability which are far beyond the other ice elementals.

DarkCrawler
Aren't 100% of Team 2 humans who are very suspectible to cold? (Absolute zero would drop Mr. Freeze).

And wait, didn't protecting from ver low temperatures nearly kill Storm? Her body heated up too much or something? And I think that absolute zero attacks would drop her too.

Anyway, Team 1 wins.

ExtraMision5555
blizzard as in this guy on the left? http://gc.advancedmn.com/images/media/thumbs/primalrage1.jpg
kekekke

complexbrother
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Team One wins this.

First there's Sub-Zero who can back his powers up with his combat skills.

Next Storm who has more to her arsenal than the others.

Then there's Ice, who comes from an entire race of ice-manipulators and has practiced with her powers for years. Iceman also has plenty of training and experience.

On the other side, Captain Cold and Mr. Freeze both have to use weapons and neither has as much training as Team One. Taking them out should be no problem. The other two can then be finished off.

Awesome thread!

what he said plus killa frost needs heat to use her powers.

Comicbook_kid
Just wanted to note that the Blizzard on Team 2 is the villain that usually fights Ironman, and I've seen him fight Spidey and Daredevil before too...but he's primarily a Shellhead villain...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.