The Complain About Your Siblings Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Got a brother or a sister you hate? Tell us here!

Yesterday my brother lied his way out of trouble and turned my parents against me. mad sad

Barker
My Sister is Overly Emotional. (And at times, It's Damn Annoying no expression)

Arker
My sister's awesome. She bought me tickets to a Modest Mouse concert.

Fox13
my younger sister is a ~~~~~! she is soo ~~~~ing annoying, just about an hour ago she slapped the ~~~~ outta me, and i have my word to never hit a girl, bt she is ~~~~in askin for it! mad

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Fox13
my younger sister is a *****! she is soo ****ing annoying, just about an hour ago she slapped the **** outta me, and i have my word to never hit a girl, bt she is ****in askin for it! mad

laughing laughing laughing

wuTa
not really a sibling, but i cant stand my uncle....everytime i see him i invision punching those two buckteeth right out of his mouth, the ****er says the stupidest shit .....i'm about to punch the computer just thinking about that goofy ****

K.Diddy
Originally posted by wuTa
not really a sibling, but i cant stand my uncle....everytime i see him i invision punching those two bucktooth right out of his mouse, the ****er says the stupidest shit .....i'm about to punch the computer just thinking about that goofy ****

laughing

Coldfire
Originally posted by Fox13
my younger sister is a ~~~~~! she is soo ~~~~ing annoying, just about an hour ago she slapped the ~~~~ outta me, and i have my word to never hit a girl, bt she is ~~~~in askin for it! mad
laughing out loud

Imaginary
My brother is 25 and dictates my life.

Myth
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Got a brother or a sister you hate? Tell us here!

Yesterday my brother lied his way out of trouble

Thats nothing. My brother lied to get me INTO trouble. Even when there was no reason to. He would literally run into the walls, making a huge thud sound, and had a horrible fake cry my parents always believed. He would then claim I threw him. He did this for about 10 years of my life until my dad finally saw him throw himself over our couch and onto our bookshelf. Since my brother always got me in cried about me "hitting him," I gave him something to cry about for real evil face

RedAlertv2
laughing A lot of deep-rooted anger in this thread, I see

Bloigen
All of my 3 brothers are cool and my sister also.

Flavio
my brother's great

NineCoronas
After NINECORONAS!!

Slay
My little brother is annoying.And has a nag for calling me dad in public shock

*lizziekk*
my little brother can sometimes be so annoying....... but he can be sweet as well smile

my twin sister is evil.

my older brother is ok most of the time....

~Mitsurugi~
i only have one sis, and she is alright, but i dont like most of my family, for no reason.shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.