New Video Proves Bush Lied And Purposely Ignored Katrina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
http://websrvr20.audiovideoweb.com/avwebdswebsrvr2143/news_video/apbushkatrina512K.mov

This is a FEMA briefing with bush in attendance via sattelite uplink. Everyone clearly knows the implications of the hurricane, the risks, and that the superdome relocation wasn't a feasible plan. Bush doesn't ask any questions and shows no particular concern.

this is a complete contradiction to what he stated in speeches claiming they couldn't have predicted this.

Darth Jello
no one has anything to say about this?

manny321
Come on! Don tell me you don't know what happenes if there is a cat 5 hurricane that was as large as the whole gulf going towards a city thats below sea level.

Come on its a forumula.
Cat 5 hurricane+massive size+hitting major city=Big time disaster.

Shakyamunison
When I click on the link, all I get is nothing. sad

botankus
Originally posted by manny321
Come on! Don tell me you don't know what happenes if there is a cat 5 hurricane that was as large as the whole gulf going towards a city thats below sea level.

Come on its a forumula.
Cat 5 hurricane+massive size+hitting major city=Big time disaster.

Right on the money, and I guarantee you every person at KMC except for Manny, fini, and I had already gone into "Cry Wolf" mode when they kept having hurricane after hurricane on TV with no significant damage.

Just ask ragesremorse, who said on this board that he was getting pissed off because not enough people were dying in all the Hurricanes from '04's Charley through '05's Dennis. This was pre-Katrina, and that punk hasn't shown himself in a Hurricane thread since.

Darth Jello
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4765058.stm

this link works today

manny321
After so many hurricanes and with no real large loss of life, people really started to think Hurricanes weren't so bad.

I knew Katrina was going to bad because it was a large powerful storm hitting a place most venerable to a hurricane. This time the reporters were no where near the coast. One guy was 6 miles inland and he still got a storm surge. His hotel was crumbling during the hurricane. The swath of Damage went from Baton rouge to the Florida,Alabama borderline.

The scary thing is that Katrina is nowhere near the most dangerous storm you can get. Katrina was so bad because it was over twice the size of Andrew. If we actually got Katrina at its peak strength hit the coast it would have been much worse. The winds would have destroyed everything and the storm surge over New Orleans would be a tidal wave. We all hope, that never get one those massive large Cat 5 hurricanes, because that would be much more devastating then Katrina.

the thing is we did not get the worst a hurricane can do and thats scary. Atleast people will flip out know if there is cat 3,4,5 hurricane coming there way.

Darth Jello
The point is that they knew exactly what would happen. they predicted the leevees would break, but they still did nothing. and then bush lied, saying that no one knew (something we knew to be bullshit form the beginning, but now we have the best evidence cause of this video).

Shakyamunison
Thanks.

The video has been edited and made into a presentation. I would rather see the raw tape in its entirety. The Bush haters are not above lying, putting something together and overdubbing voices, like Fahrenheit 9-11.

Darth Jello
F9/11 was pretty damn factual, unless you watch the propaganda that is fox news

Hit_and_Miss
I agree that bush should of done something and the amount of people that died could of been diverted...

But in his defence... What could of been done? the levees couldn't of been changed in time, people can't be forced out of there home.. No matter how much you tell them, they might cry afterwards but a fair few were in the "cry wolf mode" as botankus said,

The aftermath was a little slow, but I guess its a logistical nightmare organising a rescue...

Darth Jello
evacuated the city in an efficient matter. Set up better shelters. Repaired the levees in July when he was warned of the hurricane by the EU. Especially since atmospheric scientists had been predicting a storm of this size in 2005 or 2006 since 2003

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Darth Jello
F9/11 was pretty damn factual, unless you watch the propaganda that is fox news

eek! At home I have a document that goes through the movie line per line and debunks the film. I forget the exact result, but after it was released the producer had to publicly admit the movie was a satire.

evacuated the city in an efficient matter. Set up better shelters. Repaired the levees in July when he was warned of the hurricane by the EU. Especially since atmospheric scientists had been predicting a storm of this size in 2005 or 2006 since 2003

The feds cannot do that. It is local reasonability. That is how it works in the US as far as I know.

manny321
The problem is that he lied again. Damn Bush good thing only 34% like him. That means its more like 10% in Canada(all from Alberta)

sithsaber408
I find it interesting that the news reports the written transcipt of this interview was made public quite a while ago, when all the questions of what went wrong came up.

This interview, in full, was made available to the media, and is already public record.

People just react more strongly to visuals, I guess.

I guess this just goes to show what a racist Bush is, ... you know, creating a level 5 hurricane to kill Black people and all.....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

The feds cannot do that. It is local reasonability. That is how it works in the US as far as I know.

They can if the local government calls them in. Which has long since been proven was done days before Katrina hit.

PVS
the bias liberal media had him injected with vallium
and propped him up in his seat with a steel rod, and
also glued his eyelids open. we should worry about
finding the vicious animals who victimised our
beloved furer instead of playing the 'blame game'.

Darth Jello
actually this video wasn't released, it was leaked

Makedde
http://websrvr20.audiovideoweb.com/avwebdswebsrvr2143/news_video/apbushkatrina512K.mov

This is a FEMA briefing with bush in attendance via sattelite uplink. Everyone clearly knows the implications of the hurricane, the risks, and that the superdome relocation wasn't a feasible plan. Bush doesn't ask any questions and shows no particular concern.

this is a complete contradiction to what he stated in speeches claiming they couldn't have predicted this.

George Bush is an idiot who doesn't give a damn about black people so just let them all die. He doesn't give a hoot about Americans. All he cares about is blowing the shit of of country that he doesn't like.

botankus
Originally posted by Makedde
George Bush is an idiot who doesn't give a damn about black people so just let them all die. He doesn't give a hoot about Americans. All he cares about is blowing the shit of of country that he doesn't like.

Wow...all the foul language, but actually managed to use the word "hoot!" laughing out loud

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
When I click on the link, all I get is nothing. sad

because the link is fake. I had the same results...lias!

Darth Jello
yeah, the links have been going up and down, but it's been on the news several times already so if you just do a web search, you should find the video.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.