Naga Sadow and Exar Kun vs DN Luke and Ludo Kressh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
who wins?

IKC
Naga and Exar.

w00t2112
oh btw, is Naga > Kressh?

IKC
He's commonly believed to be, though it's hard to prove. The two are comparable, however, but Exar is superior to Luke.

So, even if Naga is not greater than Ludo, Ludo still dies once Exar takes out Luke.

tdtd
Stop saying Kun>DN Luke because at best he's an equal. From what we know Sadow and Kressh are equal even if Sadow is more clever, so in turn this thread is pointless because it would either be a stalemate or more realistically, we know very little about 3 out of the 4 to make any assumption.

Kun-ni Habeo
EDIT

Dush khan Mabeo
EDIT

IKC
Prove up. He's Luke's superior in anything relevant to this fight, so far as we can tell.

Illustrious
Originally posted by tdtd
Stop saying Kun>DN Luke because at best he's an equal. From what we know Sadow and Kressh are equal even if Sadow is more clever, so in turn this thread is pointless because it would either be a stalemate or more realistically, we know very little about 3 out of the 4 to make any assumption.

Why do you keep saying Kun is not better than DN Luke? Show us some evidence to back up your opinion. Don't simply go "DN Luke is a force god."

Either way, I hold the two ancient Sith as the strongest in the fight. Ludo was reeling against Naga during their fight, he recovered, but I believe Naga to be the superior. Whoever he matches up against is going down. That's the key.

tdtd
IKC not until you prove Kun is better than DN Luke

Fishy
td, its up to you to prove Luke is better as much as its up to him to prove that Kun is better...

tdtd
Time to start reading DN lol

Illustrious
Time to start reading DN lol

So you didn't read, but you just assume that Luke is better?

tdtd
From what people are saying on this forum and others, and certain quotes..

Wesker
That's pretty stupid then. You should do your own research adn learn to prove your case.

tdtd
ok well im still looking for someone to show me where Kun would best DN Luke..

Numan
And you call me dumb tdtd

tdtd
Everybody calls you dumb because that's what you have shown..

Illustrious
ok well im still looking for someone to show me where Kun would best DN Luke..

Uhh... there's been more arguments for Kun than DN Luke, whom you just assume is god because "other people" have said it. WTF?

Wesker
That's pretty sad, actually. Tdtd, there's a shedload of scans and logical evidence on this forum, most constructed within the last two weeks, showing Kun's prowess. From DN Luke we have Random Hearsay (tm), which, btw, isn't a logically constructed argument.

Oh, and he swings faster than a ceiling fan and uses green poprocks to defeat baddies.

He r teh oober!!!11

tdtd
I can't believe nobody here has read DN..

Illustrious
I've read it. Raynar and Luke stand out. But the series is poorly written, does not provide much elaboration, and basically puts the individual characters and force powers in as plot devices.

Fishy
Most of us don't want to read post ROTJ crap, some have done so however. They at this point still haven't brought forward any argument that would make DN Luke superior to Kun however... In fact I don't think I've really seen anything stating DN Luke his power.

w00t2112
Illustrious could prove that DN Luke is stronger if indeed he is, since his read DN.

tdtd
Illustrious said the books don't really focus on how powerful he really is, unless I am wrong. Either way, can't wait for Legacy of the Force.

Faunus
I've read part of the third book, but none of them really captured my interest all that much.

tdtd
Did Luke seem like a force god at all?

Faunus
Erm, I wouldn't call him that, but he's fairly impressive at the end of Swarm War. . .

tdtd
So is there any evidence that he is above Kun or anybody else?

Wesker
Apparently not, since none has come forth. Why are you so desperate to prove such?

tdtd
I'm not, I just want to know how powerful he really is instead of listening to everyone's opinions

Wesker
I hardly call conclusive arguments "opinions".

tdtd
There have been no conclusive arguments for DN Luke...

Wesker
But there is conclusive arguments for Kun, which was my point. You are hesitant to believe that Kun > Luke, yet the latter has about no argument to help his case. That's arguing from ignorance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.