Batman vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Batman has his belt and nothing else can he really beat a powerhouse like Rhino?

GODSCRIBE
Rhino outclasses Batman in almost every category here: speed, stamina, strength, durability...but he loses in what's most important in this battle- brains.

Batman will easily outsmart this idiot. But if Rhino gets a hold of him, well I feel sorry for Bruce.

GODSCRIBE
but Batman would probably underestimate Rhinos speed. He has speedbursts upwards of 100 MPH. But im still giving Batman the benefit of the doubt.

spideycarnage
rhino is a idiot he looses every battle.. bat-kickbatman

TheKahn
Rhino will find a way to lose. yes

NoFate007
Although Rhino outclasses him in strength, he won't be able to do much to Batman besides that. Batman's got this because of his intelligence. Rhino would easily fall into a Batman-trap.

Sixth_Winged
Rhino is alway successful...........in losing. I'm confident he'll eventually prevail..........in losing.

grey fox
Ok let's think about this for a second , does bat's have anything in that belt that can help him . I understand rhino's dumb and all but doesn't he get his ass kicked by people with superpowers ?

golem370
These two picks shows the power of Rhino. Also Batman would break his leg a kick If he uses a lot of force

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by golem370
Also Batman would break his leg a kick If he uses a lot of force

lmao

and where are the pics?

golem370

golem370

Draco69
Batman. Sonics. Gas. KO.

samishe
Originally posted by Draco69
Batman. Sonics. Gas. KO.

Gas is his only chance. But does he always wear gas bombs in his belt?

Marcus4600
I think Rhino charges, and Batman is an imprint on his shoe.

Squish.

Tron
Originally posted by samishe
Gas is his only chance. But does he always wear gas bombs in his belt?

Yeah, he usually does.

newjak86
Rhino finds a way to always loose and Batman well he's BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats all I've got to say on this.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by TheKahn
Rhino will find a way to lose. yes

rofl

ExtraMision5555
Batman wouldent win this, Rhino would lose this. Upon charging batman rhino would stumble on a rock or another form of debris. he would then slam his head into a nearby pole which would start a chain reaction.

A car would swerve to avoid hitting rhino and crash into a nearby tanker which would spill open. Gas would fly out of the tanker and the car that struck it would soon catch on fire. As rhino got up to reorient himself the blast would trigger sending rhino flying into a conspicuously but naturally placed spike, rhino would land on it, blood dribbling out of his mouth.

all while batman sits back amazed at the catastrophy, hand at the ready but never really neccessairy.

brainchild81
Originally posted by samishe
Gas is his only chance. But does he always wear gas bombs in his belt? I'm not sure that'll work. I've seen Scorpion use tear gas on him and Rhino shrugged it off while saying, "I won't even cry @ your funeral chump"

DarkCrawler
Rhino loses.

That is one of the 12 Universal Laws made by TOAA.

Rhino always loses.

snoopdogg
If I remember right Rhinos face is vulnerable to attack. I think a electric charged Batarang to the noggin would do the job.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BatmanandScorpion.jpg

shifty

JOE NUNEZ
Even bain thats slower than rhino connects on batman if rhino connects its over,

Next Venom_girl
Rhino has lost to Daredevil. He will find a way to lose to Batman.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375454.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.