If you were evil, how would you torture the other sex?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Okay lets say you're evil and you have someone of the opposite sex, how would you torture them?

Rape Doesn't count.

Mr. Bacon
no expressionno expressionWhat the f**k?

NineCoronas
Spiked dildos. That would hurt like hell.

Itzak
Feed them ice cream, and get them fat so they would hate themselves. no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Spiked dildos. That would hurt like hell. Originally posted by Itzak
Feed them ice cream, and get them fat so they would hate themselves. no expression

yes

Spartan005
no expression

rickyduck
no expression

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Spartan005
no expression I had a far better Halo 2 signature :P

Mr. Bacon
werent you the one that always made the random 2 second sigs on paint?

a1hsauce
this thread is soo wrong..but since im in here..id fart in their face yes

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by a1hsauce
this thread is soo wrong..but since im in here..id fart in their face yes

laughing out loud

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
werent you the one that always made the random 2 second sigs on paint? I did that at random on Paint Shop Pro stick out tongue

My Halo 2 signature(s) I'm referring to in this case took me about an entire day to do.

KENobi™
Umm...to torture the opposite sex, I'd refuse to have sex with them, that's torture in itself.

Storm
You' re overestimating the male species. Unless it is a cycle of a state of arousal followed by rejection.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Zebina

KENobi™
Originally posted by Storm
You' re overestimating the male species. Unless it is a cycle of a state of arousal followed by rejection.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Originally posted by Zebina
Do you really think it's torture to refuse sex for a woman?

Women can go soooooooooooooo much longer without any than men.

I think that would just be torture for you stick out tongue

It was a joke. no expression

It's not that bad of torture anyways...I've gone for well over a year without sex.

Zebina

keyblader120
i would attach her nipples to a car battery and turn it on .and i would see how far i can shove abroomstick up her ass

keyblader120

Xirius
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Okay lets say you're evil and you have someone of the opposite sex, how would you torture them?

Rape Doesn't count.

no expression no no expression

NineCoronas
Originally posted by keyblader120
damn thats got ot be harsh Lawlz! you bad@ss, pimpin' da bitches like dat gangsta!1 JX!11

keyblader120
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Lawlz! you bad@ss, pimpin' da bitches like dat gangsta!1 JX!11
i cant help it if im a playa

NineCoronas
laughing Nice one.

DiamondBullets
Here's some psychocological torture you can do to yer wife or girlfreind: tie her up and force her to watch you fukk one of her friends or relatives, and then tell her how she's better than her.

^ The Roman Ceasar, Caligula did that----he would force guys he didn't like to watch him bone his wife, and then he would critique her strong and weak points in front of the guy.

DiamondBullets
i cant help it if im a playa

Same here, part'na.

<-------------tru playa

How long you been a playa, nigga?

Bloigen
Masterbate infront of their face.

no expression

keyblader120
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Here's some psychocological torture you can do to yer wife or girlfreind: tie her up and force her to watch you fukk one of her friends or relatives, and then tell her how she's better than her.

^ The Roman Ceasar, Caligula did that----he would force guys he didn't like to watch him bone his wife, and then he would critique her strong and weak points in front of the guy.
god damn thats evil Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Same here, part'na.

<-------------tru playa

How long you been a playa, nigga?
i hit some just last night !but i lost my "viginity beginning of last year

Revernd Maynard

Rape Doesn't count. Go Gay shock

DiamondBullets

i hit some just last night !but i lost my "viginity beginning of last year

Dats cool, but that aint a playa. A playa is a person who is in more than one relationship, in which they don't know about eachother.

'naw mean?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Dats cool, but that aint a playa. A playa is a person who is in more than one relationship, in which they don't know about eachother.

'naw mean? Word

keyblader120
yeah i know what ya meant .i have a girl 4 everyday of the week ,thursday ic commin over tonight ,i love thursday

DiamondBullets
yeah i know what ya meant .i have a girl 4 everyday of the week ,thursday ic commin over tonight ,i love thursday

What the f**k? Are you shitting me?

If you tellin' tha truth, then yer a straight mack daddy, and you definately one-upped me!. I just have 2 girls who don't know about eachother.

K.Diddy
I would **** her best friend then take a picture of it and show her big grin

gabbygood22
umm don't give them any that wil kill them

QuincE
I'd pull a "LOST" and stab up their fingernails with sharpened bamboo stalks.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Go Gay shock

Omg please no! shock

QuincE
Or something REALLLY terrible, like...like scratch a chalkboard and force them to watch. thumb up

K.Diddy

Bullshit

LiL nAstY GirL
Go Gay shock

OMG dont say that! I'd kill myself!!

Koala MeatPie
LiL nAstY GirL

GAH

You're sig... As always... Whhhy.

I'd make myself irristable then act too good for them.

LiL nAstY GirL
I requested a new sig, so if someone makes one, then you wount have to see it wink

Leo.M
I'd tell her that i love her and that she means the world to me. That i would move the stars and heaven itself for her love ............. and then I'd get her pregnant and leave her ass no expression and do it again to some other girl big grin

mysterio69
with jumper cables and tweezers...obviously

Coldfire
Originally posted by Leo.M
I'd tell her that i love her and that she means the world to me. That i would move the stars and heaven itself for her love ............. and then I'd get her pregnant and leave her ass no expression and do it again to some other girl big grin
eek

As for torture.... That's for me to know and them to find out shifty

Leo.M
^
you know i would never do a thing like that to a girl no2

Mišt
I would sit next to them mistnone

Arker
Does giving an orgasm count as rape?

If not: I'd start to rub their fancy spots until they slowly start to give in to Arker's magic.

If so: I'd break off their toe-nails and finger nails, make them eat them, then start to stretch their body parts into pain.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Leo.M
^
you know i would never do a thing like that to a girl no2
lol of course I know that
Originally posted by Arker
Does giving an orgasm count as rape?

If not: I'd start to rub their fancy spots until they slowly start to give in to Arker's magic.

If so: I'd break off their toe-nails and finger nails, make them eat them, then start to stretch their body parts into pain.
that's not all that disgusting lol

Arker
Ever seen it happen like I have? I've also seen someone's nose being pulled back so that you can see their brain and all. yes It was very disturbing and made me touch myself.

Coldfire
Ever seen it happen like I have? I've also seen someone's nose being pulled back so that you can see their brain and all. yes It was very disturbing and made me touch myself.
It was so disturbing it made you touch yourself? lol

Arker
I love you.

Coldfire
I love you.
blink

Myth
How about baning a girl with sandpaper?
Or put scissors inside her and then open and shut them repeatedly.
OR!... dry them out using a car tire pump blowing air inside them at a high intensity.
Or maybe you make them believe they are pregnant, and then you use their stomach as a punching bag.

smile

Slay
Originally posted by Myth
How about baning a girl with sandpaper?
Or put scissors inside her and then open and shut them repeatedly.
OR!... dry them out using a car tire pump blowing air inside them at a high intensity.
Or maybe you make them believe they are pregnant, and then you use their stomach as a punching bag.

smile
Holy shock

Myth
big grin

Oh, and that was banging, not baning if you didn't understand my typo.

bogen
um id say flirting intensly then telling her you hate her, think she's ugly and fat.
turn around and pash her bestie

melinda_warren
crush his balls then chop off his penis.

bogen
NOT KOOL, NOT KOOL!!!!!!! * hands over groin, wimpering*

melinda_warren
that would be pure torture for a guy, they could never have sex again. EVER.

JacopeX

Rape Doesn't count. My slaves yes

Vendetta
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/eek.gif Since when did this site turn into one of those German underground sites where people like to torture other people because it sexually pleasures them? *cough* Hostel *cough*

Council#13
I could think of horrible tortures for both sexes far worse than what was thought up so far, but the toughts of them make me shudder

NineCoronas
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Bullshit

Leo.M
I'd call them FAT and UGLY lookaround

mysterio69
tie them to a tree and get one of those tennis-ball machines and pummel them with tennis balls.

Arker
Or I would strip them, tie them to a poll with spiked chain, then batter their breasts with a metal pole. Then use a knife as a dildo.

mysterio69
Or I would strip them, tie them to a poll with spiked chain, then batter their breasts with a metal pole. Then use a knife as a dildo.
now, that's romance, people!!! is everyone taking notes?

Arker
Hopefully. I rarely give off these sexually educational tips.

mysterio69
well, we could all learn from your wisdom.

Arker
Indeed.

bloody bows1
shove a whole bunch of iec cream so they get a massive brain freeze then slap them in the face with a dildo
*edit* however if i was a girl i would take my clothes off in front of them after strapping them down and make out with another girl.

XxLuvMe4MexX
#1 on my list of torturing males...

I'd rip their balls off........ slowly. and make them WATCH while I do it.

shifty Only if he pissed me off tho.

XxLuvMe4MexX
Originally posted by bloody bows1
shove a whole bunch of iec cream so they get a massive brain freeze then slap them in the face with a dildo
*edit* however if i was a girl i would take my clothes off in front of them after strapping them down and make out with another girl.

XD laughing that's HORRIBLE! And I don't get why guys think that a girl making out with another girl is hot... *snorts in laughter* ok i'm done..

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
XD laughing that's HORRIBLE! And I don't get why guys think that a girl making out with another girl is hot... *snorts in laughter* ok i'm done.. I dont think girls making out with other girls is hot....

just go make out with a girl, and i'll proove it too you shock

XxLuvMe4MexX
I dont think girls making out with other girls is hot....

just go make out with a girl, and i'll proove it too you shock

blink alright I believe you, I believe you!

bloody bows1
I dont think girls making out with other girls is hot....

just go make out with a girl, and i'll proove it too you shock yeah do it well tell you if we think its hot or not.

Revernd Maynard
blink alright I believe you, I believe you! You better just.....stick your tongue in some girls mouth...so i can actually proove it shock droolio

XxLuvMe4MexX
yeah do it well tell you if we think its hot or not.

i don't kiss other females... I'm allll for male tongues thanks... XD

Revernd Maynard
i don't kiss other females... I'm allll for male tongues thanks... XD fine...then i guess you'll have to make out with me roll eyes (sarcastic)

this really puts a burdon on my night....

*puts on lipstick* PUCKER UP!!!!

bloody bows1
you mean your not even curious cry plz

XxLuvMe4MexX
fine...then i guess you'll have to make out with me roll eyes (sarcastic)

this really puts a burdon on my night....

*puts on lipstick* PUCKER UP!!!!

laughing omg. take off the lipstick then we'll talk.

you mean your not even curious cry plz

blink Only if you make out with another really hot guy first...

Revernd Maynard

blink Only if you make out with another really hot guy first... eek! *runs in the bathroom and gets the lipstick off*

so...lets talk shifty

bloody bows1
ok

Revernd Maynard

blink Only if you make out with another really hot guy first... Originally posted by bloody bows1
ok Dibs on making out with bloody bows1

bloody bows1
ok *makes out then waits for xx to make out with a hot girl*

XxLuvMe4MexX
*sighs* wow.. things guys will do. Who should I make out with then?

eek! *runs in the bathroom and gets the lipstick off*

so...lets talk shifty

You are sooo cheesy. laughing shifty Not that that's a bad thing tho.. or is it?

bloody bows1
*sighs* wow.. things guys will do. Who should I make out with then?

You are sooo cheesy. laughing shifty Not that that's a bad thing tho.. or is it? lana! and yes that was cheesy

XxLuvMe4MexX
lol I'm guessing Lana is pretty hot then? Ok *makes out with Lana*

blink Happy?

Fox13
no

Vinny Valentine
yes

keyblader120
lol I'm guessing Lana is pretty hot then? Ok *makes out with Lana*

blink Happy?
damn i missed that ?!!? why does all the good stuff happen when the real playas aint around

keyblader120
if i were evil to torture the opposite sex .i would brainwash her into think she was my love slave .and play mind games with her .very very teasingly

CherryTopper
i tease on a daily basis with brandon big grin

thats just what I do, wouldn't you like to know???

nope not tellin' stick out tongue

keyblader120
i didnt ask tis your business what u do

Vinny Valentine
no expression

keyblader120
no expression
couldnt have said it better my self

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by a1hsauce
this thread is soo wrong..but since im in here..id fart in their face yes laughing

Aliies
I have never seen the likes of such imaturity...

But since I'm here and it's 1am here in Australia then I'll give you a torture...

Firstly:
she would be strapped to a wall so firmly that she could only move her eyes...

Secondly:
she would be standing in a regulated pool of below-minus temperatures throughout the process whilst her upper-torso was heated with pedistal-heaters to 20 degrees above body temperature as the divide between the extreme temperature variations will mess up her nervous system.

Thirdly:
i would splinter a large amount of bamboo and inexorably insert them as far beneath her fingernails as possible, one-by-one.

Fourth:
I would shave her head and staple back her eyelids as to allow her eyes to forever see even when asleep as the process would last awhile.

Fifth:
As her head was shaven i would have it tilted backward to a near-right angle and use the Chinese water torture with a steady but slow stream of dripping water on her forehead.

Sixth:
Using a corse cheese-grater I would use it on her ankles, her nose-tip, her thighs, elbows and knees. I would then go over her again with sandpaper then douse her body with citric acid.

Seventh:
Using liposuction equipment I would surgically 'reduce' her breast-size without anaesthesia.

Eighth:
After nine days without food or water I would release her and give her a healthy-meal whilst seducing her, tricking her to fall for me in her weak and fragile state then begin the whole process over again after a passionate love-making session; only truly releasing her once she swears to obey me for the remainder of her natural life.

So there you have it: the creation of a tired and rather bored author in full, hope you enjoyed it...

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Aliies

But since I'm here and it's 1am here in Australia then I'll give you a torture...

Firstly:

Secondly:
she would be standing in a regulated pool of below-minus temperatures throughout the process whilst her upper-torso was heated with pedistal-heaters to 20 degrees above body temperature as the divide between the extreme temperature variations will mess up her nervous system.

Thirdly:
i would splinter a large amount of bamboo and inexorably insert them as far beneath her fingernails as possible, one-by-one.

Fourth:
I would shave her head and staple back her eyelids as to allow her eyes to forever see even when asleep as the process would last awhile.

Fifth:
As her head was shaven i would have it tilted backward to a near-right angle and use the Chinese water torture with a steady but slow stream of dripping water on her forehead.

Sixth:
Using a corse cheese-grater I would use it on her ankles, her nose-tip, her thighs, elbows and knees. I would then go over her again with sandpaper then douse her body with citric acid.

Seventh:
Using liposuction equipment I would surgically 'reduce' her breast-size without anaesthesia.

Eighth:
After nine days without food or water I would release her and give her a healthy-meal whilst seducing her, tricking her to fall for me in her weak and fragile state then begin the whole process over again after a passionate love-making session; only truly releasing her once she swears to obey me for the remainder of her natural life.

So there you have it: the creation of a tired and rather bored author in full, hope you enjoyed it...
They let you out of the mental ward enough time to write that? no expression

keyblader120

Firstly:

Secondly:

Thirdly:

Fourth:

Fifth:

Sixth:

Seventh:

Eighth:

So there you have it: the creation of a tired and rather bored author in full, hope you enjoyed it... Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
They let you out of the mental ward enough time to write that? no expression i agree with sanc but stillto each his own

keyblader120
u know eventually she wont have **** to reduce

Aliies
If you think they let me out of a high-security psychiatric ward to type something like that after watching Saw and Saw II...

Then you'd be right as I was born in one evil face

Hello _Sanctuary_,

I wanna play a game...

I actually cut around half off of the original torture post, you would instantly throw up if you read so much as three consecutive words evil face

_Sanctuary_
If you think they let me out of a high-security psychiatric ward to type something like that after watching Saw and Saw II...

Then you'd be right as I was born in one evil face

Hello _Sanctuary_,

I wanna play a game...

I actually cut around half off of the original torture post, you would instantly throw up if you read so much as three consecutive words evil face
*shudder* You need to go smash a brick into your head until all the impure thoughts are gone no expression

keyblader120
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
*shudder* You need to go smash a brick into your head until all the impure thoughts are gone no expression

_Sanctuary_
That's why I said it stick out tongue

keyblader120
i know big grin

Quellefalathwen
What is it with the name of this thread......"If you were evil" I don't need to be evil laughing out loud laughing or do I shifty

keyblader120
u R weird Quellefalathwen

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

powerfulone1987
Why stop there.

I'd torture every living breathing thing on this god forsaken planet.

And when they were dead......Yes I'd torture them dead.....

Why not, I'd still get a kick out of it.

Eventually I'd torture myself.

is it comprehensible.....

K.Diddy
why does all the good stuff happen when the real playas aint around

laughing laughing laughing

Coldfire
Torturing... well I'd do quite a lot of torturing if I was evil... shifty

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Coldfire
Torturing... well I'd do quite a lot of torturing if I was evil... shifty

shifty laughing out loud

JacopeX
Nah, if the one that had to torture the males, i wouldnt be tortured. Ill be in peru. big grin no one will eva find me

keyblader120
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Why stop there.

how du torture yourself

Quellefalathwen
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Why stop there.

I'd torcher you........*grabs chains and whips* shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.