Is it wrong to hit on your bosses daughter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
so my bosses daughter came in to have lunch with her pop...she was lookin mighty fine yes so I sparked up some flava flav conversation with her....you know we got to some laughin some gigglin...party hardy you know rock

so you think its a good idea to hit on her again when she shows up?

Zebina
only if you want to be fired

a1hsauce
embarrasment not very encouraging

Mr. Bacon
if you do, then your in rough water cuz if you do date her, your gonna have eyes on you at work at all times, especially if anything happens

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
if you do, then your in rough water cuz if you do date her, your gonna have eyes on you at work at all times, especially if anything happens but Im a good guy

Zebina
Originally posted by a1hsauce
but Im a good guy

So?

Here's what's going to happen.

Your boss will be pissed because that's his baby girl

Your boss will think that you're only after her because she's his daughter.

If you two break up, you might as well kiss your chances of getting promoted goodbye

a1hsauce
so does that mean i cant flirt

Zebina
You can do whatever you want.

Should you? Probably not

KENobi™
so my bosses daughter came in to have lunch with her pop...she was lookin mighty fine yes so I sparked up some flava flav conversation with her....you know we got to some laughin some gigglin...party hardy you know rock

I say...go for it. Job's can be replaced if it came to that and if you think you two could hit it off, why not?

Also, how does your boss like you? Is he one of those cool bosses who you could hang out with after work or is he a hard ass that no one likes?

Quiero Mota
Depends; is your boss a man or a woman?

Bloigen
Go out with your boss instead. Then kill them.

H. S. 6
It's only wrong in some parts of south east China.

Do you live in south east China?

Morning_Glory

naw i think its ok.

NineCoronas

Only if you don't mind being fired.

And if you never talk like that.

dave123
If she's 12 or older, go for it big grin

mysterio69
it's only wrong if she's pug fugly.

Myth

Its not wrong, but not smart either.

soleran30
I standing policy ALWAYS to remember

never get your honey where you get your money.....................you can get honey anywhere and honey costs money but guess what else goes with that first expression

if you ain't got no money you ain't got no honey.............think about it then if you have enough saved up go for the honey and hit up the classifiedssmile

Revernd Maynard

so you think its a good idea to hit on her again when she shows up? if you mean "Punch in the face", then yes, it is wrong.

but otherwise GO FER IT

Quiero Mota
You could always be a gentleman, and ask the boss. erm

Mr Parker
I voted GO FOR IT.nothing wrong with it,risky,but nothing wrong with it though.

Koala MeatPie
If she has a thing for yuo, go for it.
Just don't break up.

That will mean your job.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You could always be a gentleman, and ask the boss. erm That might actually work.

K.Diddy

Depends how much you like your job.......

Ladyluck
Go for it. w00t

Smallville
I second the "ask the boss first" notion. That will keep you on good terms with the boss, and make her think more of you at the same time.

gabbygood22
ya if she has a penis yes ...... and you can quote on that one

K.Diddy
Originally posted by gabbygood22
ya if she has a penis yes ...... and you can quote on that one

Korn rock To bad all there new stuff sux ass though

a1hsauce
blink I dont want penis confused

Mišt
Make her hit on you, then if you accept, its not your fault pirate

a1hsauce
pirate ARRRRRR you sure about that?

Mišt
leftright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.