superman prime vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
So who wins?

Marcus4600
My question is this? Is this another look for Superman to concievably beat Galactus, the be all and end all of the universe? Or just another Superman smiting?

steverules
Up to the people who respond.

Pepito
Galactus - if a large portion of Superman Prime's powers are from a star then what will he do to someone who can destroy multiverses just by lowering control of his hunger

ExtraMision5555
Everyone listen

No version of superman will ever in his wildest dreams, Darkest hour, wettest dream or wildest fantasy , EVER defeat galactus (at a reasonable power level).

UniOmni
Galactus uses him like he did Hyperstorm......As an energy source

chris_64256

the Darkone
is this picture is uncall for. No Class mad

Sir Whirlysplat
Hmmmmm.......

smile

chris_64256
I will post what I want those are my people its funny so shut the **** up..

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
is this picture is uncall for. No Class mad

Agreed, It's racist and offensive!

chris_64256
how can that be offensive to a white like you I can poke fun at my own race as long as you white people dont..

illadelph12
Originally posted by chris_64256

Nah brotha. Being one of us doesn't give you a pass to be ignorant. That's out of place.

illadelph12
how can that be offensive to a white like you I can poke fun at my own race as long as you white people dont..

And I take it you're young.

Pepito

How do you know his race?

the Darkone

no you can't, I am black man myself and I fell insulted. You can express your opinions better than that. It shows no class or respect for your fellow man, regardless if you are Black, White, Chinese, Japanese etc. It's tasteless! plain and simple.

Sir Whirlysplat
no you can't, I am black man myself and I fell insulted. You can express your opinions better than that. It shows no class or respect for your fellow man, regardless if you are Black, White, Chinese, Japanese etc. It's tasteless! plain and simple.

Agreed! I'm white, but my ethnic minority were sent to the gas chambers.

chris_64256
First off I will not be talked down to by someone who calls them self " the darkone" that offensive to me it was a joke its the moderators job to talk to me if its out of line end of discussion..

the Darkone
What the f**k? how can that be offensive to a white like you I can poke fun at my own race as long as you white people dont..

YOu want to poke and make fun of some serious sh** of our people who have lost loves ones, homes, jobs. Dude that sh*8 doesn't make any sense what you just said at all, making fun of people misfourtunes. mad

Sir Whirlysplat
YOu want to poke and make fun of some serious sh** of our people who have lost loves ones, homes, jobs. Dude that sh*8 doesn't make any sense what you just said at all, making fun of people misfourtunes. mad

Agreed! Ignore him Darkone he has no class, like you said!

chris_64256
Sir whirly or what ever you got nothing to say in this keep your mouth shut its over...

WrathfulDwarf
Enough!

The picture is not offensive. The content could be taken as racist and offensive. Please, think twice before posting a picture like that in the forums.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Enough!

The picture is not offensive. The content could be taken as racist and offensive. Please, think twice before posting a picture like that in the forums.

Thank you WD

chris_64256
no prob, i really dont know what the deal was whatever...

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Everyone listen

No version of superman will ever in his wildest dreams, Darkest hour, wettest dream or wildest fantasy , EVER defeat galactus (at a reasonable power level).

^^Cosign^^

Juntai
It's certainly concievable, but Prime doesn't have the feats to prove it.

Marcus4600
I second that Galactus owns Superman's soul!

Here's the proof:

brainchild81
Having Galactus fight Supes Prime is an insult to Galactus. Any version of Supes, even Supes(the fanboy magnet) Prime, will be dead in less than a microsecond.

UniOmni
Actually, while i believe Superman Prime couldn't beat a nourished Galactus, since i'd put him and his feats around skyfather level, i can see why some would think he would. Galactus has a place in the highest tier of power in Marvel, just below PF,LT and TOAA. But since he is so popular, he's become overexposed in the same vein of Darkseid, his DC counterpart. Popular villains for the most part mean jobbing villains. Cookie crumbles likeso. He is a popular and well known high cosmic, but his popularity is a double edged sword that nets him numerous low showing across the board. While personally, i think he'd do the same thing he did to Hyperstorm, someone i'd put on primes level, superman fans have seen Galan beaten by less.

outavodka
in the superman/FF crossover(the one where supes becomes a herald of galactus) supes unwillingly admitted he could phisically do nothing to bigG so he had to help reed do it the technical way by reversing the power flow of Galactus's eater machine.

x_danny_x
Originally posted by outavodka
in the superman/FF crossover(the one where supes becomes a herald of galactus) supes unwillingly admitted he could phisically do nothing to bigG so he had to help reed do it the technical way by reversing the power flow of Galactus's eater machine.

but wasnt that regular supes. Superman Prime is from the far far future and basically he has become a god!!

Marcus4600
Originally posted by x_danny_x
but wasnt that regular supes. Superman Prime is from the far far future and basically he has become a god!!

It's not gonna make much of a difference in the case of Galactus. Superman Prime, Red Son, Sundipped, What If Superman, or any incarnation of Superman cannot defeat Galactus. It's okay to admit that you lost.

Galactus wins!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

also, I looked at all the Superman vs Galactus threads, and there are 11 or 12 of them, all saying Superman is done for. I think we know the verdict.

DigiMark007
Between the picture debacle on the last page and the one-sided fight, this thread isn't serving much purpose.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.