Warpath (current)vs Colossus(current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Warpath
(current)

vs.

Colossus
(current)

Marcus4600
Colossus. Currently he's a class 100 beast that can go at full power for a week without getting tired. He's uber-beastly.

Pepito
Colossus current is dead

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Pepito
Colossus current is dead shifty

the Darkone
What the f**k?Colossus current is dead

Colossus is alive and well, where the helll have you been.

Pepito
Britain

Dizzle
Britain

Ouch... I'm sorry. Really. And yeah, Colossus shouldn't have too much trouble, though Warpath's badass as hell.

Sixth_Winged
Colossus. Simply tougher with organic metal and can fight longer.

KillAll
how did colossus get brought back?

Marcus4600
He was never truly dead. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29

Tulika
I sometimes hate Marvel. I was so glad we got rid of the turn-coat filth. Warpath is cooler, a hundred times over.

Pepito
Originally posted by Dizzle
Ouch... I'm sorry. Really. And yeah, Colossus shouldn't have too much trouble, though Warpath's badass as hell.

Behind on comics but ahead on total annihilation of civil liberties.......hmmm I'd actually prefer the up to date comics.

Pepito
Behind on comics but ahead on not having total annihilation of civil liberties.......hmmm I'd actually prefer the up to date comics.

the Darkone
warpath is joining uncanny xmen, warpath is just as tuff as colossus and just as strong. Both before juggernaut join the xmen they where 1 and 2 and they are basiclly the same only difference warpath can fly and is a better fighter, I've heard warpath is getting another upgrade true or not we will find out soon enough.

snoopdogg
The only advantage Warpath has is flight. Colossus is faster, stronger had has showed far greater durability than Warpath. Fighting abilties is even but I think Colossus has showed he beats him there also but I'll give Warpath the benefit of the doubt and call it even.

I'd say Colossus 7/10 due to his experience advantage.

Lucid Lui
I dunno if Colossus is faster. I seem to remember seeing Warpath doing some low-level Quicksilver speed feats...

Sixth_Winged
I think Warpath has the distinct advantage here on mobility. He can fly afterall.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I dunno if Colossus is faster. I seem to remember seeing Warpath doing some low-level Quicksilver speed feats... Well you may be right on that. They both have level 3 speed. I guess speed will not be the deciding factor in this fight.

Warpaths flight advantage will help him alot. But I don't see how it will get him a win.

Colossus' durability and strength will be the deciding factors.

the Darkone
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well you may be right on that. They both have level 3 speed. I guess speed will not be the deciding factor in this fight.

Warpaths flight advantage will help him alot. But I don't see how it will get him a win.

That's not accurate, Warpath is 6/7 in strength(95-98 tons), Speed 3/7 I read somewhere that warpath has run up to 600 mph, flight 4/7, durability is 6/7 even with colossus, fighting 4/7 even with colossus.

Their about even in every catogroery, it's all about who can take advantage of the other mistakes, it's 50/50

snoopdogg
Originally posted by the Darkone
That's not accurate, Warpath is 6/7 in strength(95-98 tons), Speed 3/7 I read somewhere that warpath has run up to 600 mph, flight 4/7, durability is 6/7 even with colossus, fighting 4/7 even with colossus.

Their about even in every catogroery, it's all about who can take advantage of the other mistakes, it's 50/50 Oh that's not accurate? But your opinion is?

the Darkone
yes, I'm a fan of warpath since he came out in 1984 in new mutants as a youngster(hellion) he was already at 75 tons. Not all writers are accurate with the power ratings and showing facts writetrs are not 100% accurate. Colossus and Warpath are about even it comes down who take advantage of the other mistakes.

snoopdogg
Well Warpath and his X-Force buddies got served by Juggernaut.

Colossus did better by himself thant Warpath did with help.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandX-force.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandX-force2.jpg

the Darkone
^^Here you go again, if you don't have the comic fine but don't show little pictures and that's it. Basing your argument from a site than having the comic. I have that story arc, and warparth did alot better than his counter part Colossus even Juggernaut took notice, warpath was holding his own alot longer than colossus did.

snoopdogg
^^Here you go again, if you don't have the comic fine but don't show little pictures and that's it. Basing your argument from a site than having the comic. I have that story arc, and warparth did alot better than his counter part Colossus even Juggernaut took notice, warpath was holding his own alot longer than colossus did. Well please post the pics. I bet you don't even know what issue it was in.

snoopdogg
Well please post the pics. I bet you don't even know what issue it was in. Originally posted by the Darkone
^^Here you go again, if you don't have the comic fine but don't show little pictures and that's it. Basing your argument from a site than having the comic. I have that story arc, and warparth did alot better than his counter part Colossus even Juggernaut took notice, warpath was holding his own alot longer than colossus did. Plus Warpath had help. Don't forget that.

Colossus was drunk and still battled Juggy by himself.

the Darkone
Plus Warpath had help. Don't forget that.

Colossus was drunk and still battled Juggy by himself.

and got thrash, by juggernaut.

snoopdogg
and got thrash, by juggernaut. I wouldn't have it any other way. Nobody beats Juggy.

Didn't Juggy compare Warpath to Colossus?

the Darkone
Well please post the pics. I bet you don't even know what issue it was in.
Don't have a scanner just take your ass to the comic book store.

I have the issues and trade paper back.
X-force and Spiderman: Sabotage

X-force
issues 3-4 rob liefield

Spiderman
issue16
todd mcflarene

so thank you very much.

snoopdogg
Don't have a scanner just take your ass to the comic book store.

I have the issues and trade paper back.
X-force and Spiderman: Sabotage

X-force
issues 3-4 rob liefield

Spiderman
issue16
todd mcflarene

so thank you very much. I scanned the pics myself for the Juggernaut respect thread. I knew what issue it was.

They are the only ones I have scanned that's why they are the only ones I showed. Anyways Warparth did nothing impressive in that fight.

Lucid Lui
Bump

This is a really close fight. I'm still not sure who wins...

olympian
"Didn't Juggy compare Warpath to Colossus?"

Young Colossus wasent it?

I can see Colossus being a tad stronger.

snoopdogg
Warpath flys him up in the air and drops him into the ground.

Warpath wins. He is a beast they say.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by olympian
"Didn't Juggy compare Warpath to Colossus?"

Young Colossus wasent it?

I can see Colossus being a tad stronger. The same can be said for Warpath.

Soujaboy
Colossus takes this fight 7/10. Have you seen what current Colossus can do? he took on the whole new X-Men team alone and beat the mess out of them. He also has the experience and durability edge. I mean Colossus has took blast from shi'ar(Might not be correct spelling) lasers without any ill effects, and although he lost went toe to toe with Gladiator.

Feat wise Warpath doesn't stack up to Colossus, so imo Colossus7/10.

Soujaboy
The same can be said for Warpath.

The difference between Warpaths fight with Cain and Colossus fight with Cain is that Warpath had the rest of X-Force with him, and still got a skyscraper knocked on top of him. Colossus took on Cain without any help for a few panels.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soujaboy
The difference between Warpaths fight with Cain and Colossus fight with Cain is that Warpath had the rest of X-Force with him, and still got a skyscraper knocked on top of him. Colossus took on Cain without any help for a few panels. Good point.

Grimm22
Well you may be right on that. They both have level 3 speed. I guess speed will not be the deciding factor in this fight.

WTF?!? no expression

Warpath does not have that much strength or durability and is faster than that

olympian
"The same can be said for Warpath."

I dont see how. Jugs compared him to a young Colossus. Colossus by the time that happened was stronger than his younger self.

Thus Colossus can only be stronger.

snoopdogg
Well I think Colossus is stronger and more durable than Warpath. But WP does have the flight advantage.

Grimm22
Strength:

Colossus >>> Warpath

Speed:

Coloussus <<<<< Warpath

Durability:

Colossus >>>>>> Warpath

Skills:

Colossus << Warpath

olympian
"Well I think Colossus is stronger and more durable than Warpath. But WP does have the flight advantage."

More skilled too. Dont know about agility but Colossus shows quite of those. Theres always a way to trown down a flier.

In the end that Warpath from X force days doesnt look better.

snoopdogg
Warpath does not exceed Colossus in skills. They are equal at best. Very few bricks equal Colossus in skill.

Grimm22
Warpath does not exceed Colossus in skills. They are equal at best. Very few bricks equal Colossus in skill.

I donno erm

No doubt Colossus is skilled, but Warpath is said to have skills close to Wolverine

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22
I donno erm

No doubt Colossus is skilled, but Warpath is said to have skills close to Wolverine I don't think so. Wolverine kicked his @ss one time. I think.

olympian
And didnt he lost to Wolverine? Yeah i think he did.

I dont recall actually notable skill showings of Warpath overall...

Grimm22
I don't think so. Wolverine kicked his @ss one time. I think.

Ok so maybe not on par with wolverine or anything, but I still think he outclasses Colossus is skills by a bit erm

snoopdogg
Ok so maybe not on par with wolverine or anything, but I still think he outclasses Colossus is skills by a bit erm He hasn't shown skills yet that put him there. But I will say he is pretty close to Colossus but I don't think he has more.

Grimm22
He hasn't shown skills yet that put him there. But I will say he is pretty close to Colossus but I don't think he has more.

I think Ed Brubaker will finally make somthing of the character in Uncanny X-men wink

If anything, he needs to have a power decrese and to focus more on skills big grin

Lucid Lui
"The same can be said for Warpath."

I dont see how. Jugs compared him to a young Colossus. Colossus by the time that happened was stronger than his younger self.

Thus Colossus can only be stronger. And what, Warpath can't get stronger and more skilled as time passes? People seem to go on about how Colossus got stronger as he grew into an adult like it's something that only happened to him. The same can be said for every character.

Warpath's strength has definately increased since he was compared to Colossus. When Pete Wisdom started running X-Force, Warpath found out he'd been limiting himself to the powerset of his brother. His strength increased and he figured out he could fly.

And didnt he lost to Wolverine? Yeah i think he did.

I dont recall actually notable skill showings of Warpath overall... Well, Wolverine started to win, then got distracted, and Warpath knocked him on his ass. Then saved him and Kitty from some gas that would've killed them. That's all beside the point though, Warpath skills and powers have progressed an incredible amount since this.

And as for Warpath's skills, he was impressing Wolverine in their fight, and he's had alot of training since then.

snoopdogg
Who has Warpath defeated or held his own against one on one? I know WP has some good skills but I don't think he edges Colossus there.

Whittdawg92
I'm for the Native dude. Go Warpath!!!

riceroost
No doubt Colossus is skilled, but Warpath is said to have skills close to Wolverine Warpath's skills are not even in the same ballpark as Wolverine, but he is no doubt a hell of a lot more skilled than Colossus.

riceroost
Well, Wolverine started to win, then got distracted, and Warpath knocked him on his ass. Wolverine trounced Warpath in that fight. Warpath also seemed to get overpowered by Wolverine's strength, even though Wolverine should be weaker than he is. Warpath managed to hit Wolverine only because Kitty was dying. Warpath actually hurt himself more than he hurt Wolverine when he hit him. If not for the gas and Kitty getting hurt Warpath would have been in big trouble.

Today I think Warpath would do pretty well against Colossus. He is vastly superior tactically, he's way faster, has better reflexes, and he can fly.

Warpath might have a hard time hurting Colossus, but he'd make him look pretty stupid for a while until Colossus manages to beat him.

jinzin
also: collosus has consistently had problems facing juggy alone and the one time he tried he almost got KOed.. when warpath and juggy fought it out for the better part of an afternoon, warpath told juggernaught that juggernaught hadn't even successfully hurt him yet... that's impressive.. i don't care who you are...

olympian
"And what, Warpath can't get stronger and more skilled as time passes? People seem to go on about how Colossus got stronger as he grew into an adult like it's something that only happened to him. The same can be said for every character"

Onviously, but i was talking about specifically the X force days since we have comparations set about the two.

Now, since Warpath was compared to his younger days, and both have got stronger since figthing the Juggernaut wouldnt the difference still stand?

I migth concead the point but im going by what i remember here.

About skill i really dont know, i dont recall alot from Warpath in that way beside the Wolverine figth.

Soujaboy
I think people are underestimating Colossus speed. If you didn't know his speed and reflexes increase along with his durability and strength.

Now Warpath might be a skilled fighter, but that doesn't mean he just trounces Colossus skills. Colossus has trained with some of the most skilled fighters on Marvel earth, Wolverine, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler come to mind.

Like I stated before, Juggernaut fought a drunk Colossus one on one and Colossus living is a feat all in it's own. War path had 7 or so other teammates and they still got knocked around.

snoopdogg
Guys are you aware that WP had help fighting Juggy? How many times have Juggy and Warpath fought?

The only edge Warpath has is speed I think. And that may be slight unless somebody has some scans of WP showing massive speed.

Lucid Lui
I've seen Warpath do soom low-level Quicksilver type feat, so Colossus definately can't match his speed. I'm in the process of movinh house right now, so my comics are in boxs, but i'll try to get some examples of his speed soon.

snoopdogg
Speed isn't going to be the deciding factor in this fight. It's who can dish out the most and take the most punishment. Colossus wins.

Recently Colossus was used as a training excercise for the New-X-men. A fricking training excersise! That's major skills right there.

Whittdawg92
I'm with snoop on this one. I just don't like soviet russia (they're still underground), but colossus wins.

Lucid Lui
Speed isn't going to be the deciding factor in this fight. It's who can dish out the most and take the most punishment. Colossus wins. Speed goes hand in hand with dishing out punishment though. These two seem to be so close in all areas, speed might be the one thing that decides who wins.

HisMajestyAC43
imo colossus will be able to take the extra punishment that warpath will be dishing out, just because he is more durable, and he will keep on tickin. warpath may be just as strong, tho i doubt it slightly, but in the long run this fight will come down to durability not speed. they are both capable of sluggin, and both agile warpath more than colossus, but it isnt the deciding factor as much as being able to fight rocky style. colossus doesnt beat juggernaut just because he is more agile, even tho he is stronger and can run circles around him, colossus doesnt have the mystical durability. just my opinion.

Grimm22
I say Colossus 8/10 wink

Whittdawg92
I say Colossus 8/10 wink second that, although warpath seems pretty cool (not as much as his brother)

pym-ftw
Bump for current

KingD19
This was unfair back then and it's even more unfair now. Warpath's strength is all over the place, but his most recent showings haven't been too impressive, and "Current" Warpath was the one who got two-punched by Cap. He hasn't been seen since.

cdtm
^^Here you go again, if you don't have the comic fine but don't show little pictures and that's it. Basing your argument from a site than having the comic. I have that story arc, and warparth did alot better than his counter part Colossus even Juggernaut took notice, warpath was holding his own alot longer than colossus did.

QFT.

Sites and respect threads are good and all, but often leave out context or insight that only comes from knowing the story.

juggernaut74
Warpath got one-shotted by Strong Guy......and Strong Guy was stated as being a 3rd rate Colossus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.