Superboy Prime vs Remaining Dc heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Superboy Prime
with anti-moniter armor

vs.

Dc remaining Superheroes

Superboy Prime is back and badder as ever, should we add more body bags or what. Somebody needs to beat the sh** out of that little bastard.

Jesse7
For this debate, did he absorb the speed force during his return?

Draco69
He shouldn't have. If he did, than kinetic energy would cease to exist. If kinetic energy didn't exist well no-one should be able to breathe...

Superboy Prime certainly curbstomped the Titans/JSA. But only because they didn't have any powerhouses like Captain Marvel or Green Lantern fighting him.

Jesse7
I have read on these forums that when SBP was thrown into the speeforce that it dissapered. Could you clarify?

Even if he absorbed the speedforce it does not mean that their will be no kenitic energy, its a comic.

Draco69
The Speed Force IS kinetic energy; the "god" of kinetic energy if you will. If it dies, so does kinetic energy.

Superboy was thrown in the SpeedForce and supposedly trapped. There is no indication that the SpeedForce died. Only Jay Garrick said that. For all we know he could have just burned himself and lost his powers.

The Ion
The only thing that can beat an S shield in DC is another S shield. Both Supermen will probably take him out and make everyone else look foolish.

Draco69
I find it amusing Superboy Prime absolutely curbstomped Superboy...yet Superman was even with Earth-2 Superman. The main man can't even lose to himself.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Draco69
I find it amusing Superboy Prime absolutely curbstomped Superboy...yet Superman was even with Earth-2 Superman. The main man can't even lose to himself.

I know smile

The Ion
Originally posted by Draco69
DC seems to be going by the notion that Superman can do whatever he imagines he can. That good old mental block issue.

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
The only thing that can beat an S shield in DC is another S shield. Both Supermen will probably take him out and make everyone else look foolish.

It would be nice to see the "S" Family vs the other "S" family someday.

Thats right. Im talking about the Marvels. Or Shazams. erm

The Ion
Bring back Uncle Marvel! mad

Draco69
I always thought the Marvel Family was a tad incestous.....especially with CM Jr. and Mary Marvel......

UniOmni
Tell me.....Did SBP really cause resurrections by punching really hard??
I'm sure its more complex than that, but is that the gist of it??
Oh yeah. Shouldn't E2 Superman be at Precrisis levels?? IE, curbstomping modern Superman??

The Ion

the Darkone
Superboy prime has the anti-monitor armor and I think he is control by Anti-Monitor.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Tell me.....Did SBP really cause resurrections by punching really hard??
I'm sure its more complex than that, but is that the gist of it??
Oh yeah. Shouldn't E2 Superman be at Precrisis levels?? IE, curbstomping modern Superman??

It seems E2 Supes thinks Kal-el is pretty powerful in his own right.
He kept mentioning that our Supes could have stopped everything from the beginning, but has made "bad" decisions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.