Resident Evil - Doom Station(Character Creation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rory Angelark

ESB - 1138
Name: Jack O'Neil
Station: Cybernetics Research
Appearance: Think Squall
Equipment: Duel sub-machine guns

Rory Angelark

Fox13
Name: James Ashford
Station: UNSIA
Appearance: Spiky red hair. natural face. green eyes. 5'9. 142 pounds. jacket vest, baggy blue jeans. always smoking.
Equipment: Pistol, 5 clips, close combat knife, small first aid kit
Biography: James isnt quite sure he got all mixed up in this. he was just a guy doing his job, and know hes stuck in the hell, of which has broke loose. even in this situation, he tends to joke alot, and make everything seem a bit better when people are down.

ESB - 1138
http://students.washington.edu/nar23/gallery's/SQUALL~2.JPG

Here's a picture for those who don't know

Fox13
(squall leonheart?)

LiL nAstY GirL
Name: Kate
Appearance: attached
Equipment: A shotgun, and dual pistols
Biography: Kate came to the Space station for reasons from her past. Not much is known about her

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Fox13
(squall leonheart?)
Yeah

At god
Name:Leon
Station: USINA
Appearance:Blond long hair comes all the way down to his eye and he has a light skin with a lether jacket and his eyes are blue and wears jeans with white shirt
Equipment:Custum made SMG, 20X rounds of SMG custum bullets

Biography:He was a orginally a ex.Star sargent and an goverment agent he's been at cryonic state after his infection with "Nemisis" then got cured and now he's relesed again he doesn't know what happened since but famous around the station as nicknamed "Immortal"

At god
who ever doesnt know who im talking about click the link

http://www.rollenspielewelt.de/gamecube/residentevil4/residentevil4wallpaper.jpg
I love residant evil 4 lol

stunna1773
Name:Robert Wagner
Station:UNSIA
Appearance:jet black hair with the bangs of the hair sticking straight out
Equipment: punisher, and tmp

ImmortalSamurai
Name: Travis Burton
Station: UNSIA Delta (Equivalent of CIA)
Appearance: Travis stands at 6'6" tall and is well muscled from 10 years in the service. Has short brown hair and a chinstrap beard.
Equipment: Antique Desert Eagle once used by the Raccoon City Police Department., .44 magnum ammunition, Large Survival knife, and a Box of Travis Club Cigars.
Biography: Travis inherited his ancestor's gun collection at an early age. This event led Travis to join the military as soon as he was old enough.
Travis served with distinction for 10 years, and at 30 was transfered to the Cryonix Station on Mars. He was given a position that involved covert actions. Travis only takes orders from Gen. Carlyle and only the General knows what Travis' true reason for being there is.

ImmortalSamurai
Image: http://www.evilunleashed.com/v2/misc/wallpapers/residentevil/re4-12-800x600.gif

wearing Beret.

ImmortalSamurai
Picture I threw together using an old pic of Leon( from RE2) and a pic of me. Not as good as the one I did from Last Samurai.

ImmortalSamurai
Okay here is the Final pic of my character.

Blaxican_Jedi
Whats atmospheric investigation? Sounds intresting. I would be security but eevryone else is security. So I must be something else.

Fox13
be a scientist

Blaxican_Jedi
but being a scientist is so boring... what do I do? Lets see, I run around opening doors and panicking every five seconds while the security forces do all the combat. Than every once in awhile I manage to kill a bad guy by the bad guy Miraculously falls onto my pointy stick, or runs into my gun... iono man.

ImmortalSamurai
Blaxican, why not ask Rory permission to take control of General Carlyle and boss all the soldiers around and kick ass?

kronic
This looks different to the rest of the rps here.

soren
Name: Lance Buchanan
Station: unknown
Appearance: I'll post a pic
Equipment: revolver: 2 ammo: 3 boxes
Biography: will reveal in game

soren
(If you want to know he looks like Doc Holliday, and if you don't know who that is ((OMG)) he's the one all the way to the left.)

feline
Name:Anna Sparks
Station:UNSIA
Appearance:
Equipment:2 pistols (later will find 2 sia's)
Biography:nothing much is to be said about Anna.she grow a normal life.Anna had studied several arts of combat.

feline
Anna

Dyingstar
Name: Rand Schillinger
Appearance: post a pic later on
Equipment: Browning HP 3 clips , SPAS shotgun 8 shells

solidsnake57
Name: Lee Solid
Station: Unknown
Appearance: Looks like a younger Chris Redfield. Short brown spikey hair. Strong Blue eyes. Quite a toned body from swimming, Kung fu and spaceball. Space ball is like soccer.
Equipment: 2 Berettas 10 clips for them.
Biography: His mother is a Scientist onboard the space station. Father is a Army general and taught him alot on fighting and weapons. Mother learned him some science. He has a sister that just arrived on the station. He is out looking for her.

feline
iforgotanna's a med

RavenKnight
================
Character Sheet
================
Name: Maya Angelark
Appearance: Picture

Equipment: Custom made Glocks, diplomatic pass, electronic lockpicks.
Biography: Maya is the sister of Rory Angelark, she attended Harvard for a short time until she was offered a job with her sister. We will go deeper into her story during the game.

~Rory, I hope my character is okay.~

sobe
Name:camille lynn
Age-21
sex-female
race::24
Wepons: 2 swords 3 hand guns that are in bag1 nife
looks:updated
bio:camille is mostly shy and clam and mostly by her self..but a good fighter

RavenKnight
Originally posted by sobe
Name:camille lynn
Age-21
sex-female
race::24
Wepons: 2 swords 3 hand guns that are in bag1 nife
looks:updated
bio:camille is mostly shy and clam and mostly by her self..but a good fighter

cool character

sobe
(sory forgot pic)

sobe
Originally posted by RavenKnight
cool character

thxs smile

RavenKnight
she looks cool

RavenKnight
Originally posted by sobe
thxs smile

netime

ImmortalSamurai
I think using swords in an Rp such as this would is asinine and throws the whole point out the window.

soren
Name: Chance Buchanan
appearance: Pic
Equipment: red 9: 2 ammo: 3 boxes shot gun: 1 ammo: 5 boxes

soren
here's the pic.

Dyingstar
AHHHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

soren
What???

hero21
Jacob Leopard
Appearance: black spiked hair hazel eyes blue musel shirt ripped body blue polo jeans and white nikes

Equipment: Custom made Glocks
Biography: jacob grew up as being a jerk hitting on all the girls then studied many comat moves people use to call him Hero cause he always tries to be one

sobe
makeing anouther person

name:candy lynn
sex-female
race:human
looks:up dated
bio:nothing realy
wepons:unknown

sobe
((hir))

NBT x 20
Name: Krad light
Sex: Male
Race: Hybrid from the Q virus
Looks: PIc
Weapons: Sword
Bio: Uknown

ImmortalSamurai
I will have an updated pic up soon of my character. I've been working on a suitable Assault rifle that resembles Reaper's gun from the Movie.

ImmortalSamurai
NBT I don't believe rory will allow you character. you have to PM her for permission to join.

Fox13
IS, you need to only make chars in the REBORN story. and rp there.

NBT x 20
She already said i can join? I was the first one to join. no expression

ImmortalSamurai
I thought we were using the same Character creation thread for the new on as well. Would save RP space. My bad.

ImmortalSamurai
The members selected to participate are:
ESB - 1138
ImmortalSamurai
Fox13
At God
Lil nAsty Girl
Stunna1175
Others will be ignored unless PMs are sent to me for aproval to join in and I will give you the point for introduction, you can't spawn out of nowhere.

Your name isn't on this list now is it? I don't think Rory would allow you be a Hybrid let alone use a sword.

NBT x 20
Well i'll ask.

Fox13
NBT, i do not recall a Q VIRUS in any of the games... i do suggest thinking of a way to be less goddly erm

NBT x 20
Yea she said i can join. Yea maybe not in the games but it's in the movies. And i'll be a human then and i can use a sword.

Rory Angelark
Another people authorized to join are:

NBT since he was the first to sign on when I proposed the idea.
Feline and Sobe because I like them wink , the others on the list IS posted up please make your intro

ImmortalSamurai
Appearance: Travis stands at 6'6" tall and is well muscled from 10 years in the service. Has short brown hair and a chinstrap beard.
Equipment: Antique Desert Eagle once used by the Raccoon City Police Department., Large Survival knife, !2 gauge sawed-off pump action shotgun, and a HK G2000 Spec Ops Assault rifle; Three rifle mags 30 rounds each, 6 Desert Eagle mags 8 rounds each, and 8 shotgun rounds in shotgun. (start off with all of this. Illustrates the maximum capacity he has.) 5 pack of Travis Club Senators (Mild Fragrance Cigars)
Biography: Travis inherited his ancestor's gun collection at an early age. This event led Travis to join the military as soon as he was old enough.
Travis served with distinction for 10 years, and at 30 was transfered to the Cryonix Station on Mars. He was given a position that involved covert actions. Travis only takes orders from Gen. Carlyle and only the General knows what Travis' true reason for being there is.

ImmortalSamurai
Sorry to double post again, but here are the Customized Doom Rifles I just finished.

HK G2000 Assault Rifle on top.
HK G2000 Spec Ops Assault Rifle below it.

feline
maybe we should find out when every bodys on

ImmortalSamurai
I would like to ask one thing of my fellow rpers here. Please read the posts in their entirety so you don't cause confusion by being were you shouldn't. Thank you.

At god
then can someone give me a recap!! and this rp is going little fast

ImmortalSamurai
So far all that has happend is Characters getting to know each other and pissing mine off. Nothing major to the plot. Just small talk.

Thunder Fox
Name: Alex Xanatos
Appearance:
Equipment: desert eagle, patriot, med kit, Survival and hunting knifes

Rory Angelark
Aproved TFwink

Rory Angelark
Word to all, please slow down and make posts meaningful don't small talk to much, it clutters up the thread wink

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
Aproved TFwink cool thanks

Jotaro
Name:Jotaro Masamino
Station: UNSIA Specil forces- Elite containment squad
Appearance: Jotaro has short cut spiked black hair, green eyes and a handsome tanned face. He is very muscular and in shape. His military uniform is all Black, and is outfitted with armor plating inside the fabric on the arm guards and chest area as well as the back. He stands at 6ft 4in tall. A very imposing figure.

Equipment: Jotaro carries his standard Heavy duty Assault rifle, which is cutomized and outfitted with an extended cartridge rather than the normal procedure assault rifles issued to ordinary UNSIA troops.
His assault rifle is armed with detachable Fragment grenades as well as a Incendary Grenade launcher that is mounted under the tip of the gun.

The only non-standard thing that Jotaru owns are the dual .50 Cal pistols he keeps hidden in an open pocket that is behind his back armor plate.

Has two Withdrawable steel batons as well. (They withdraw from the handle when you agressively move them.)

Biography: Jotaro always was a very popular figure among his peers. His outgoing personality and strong traits have never failed him socially in this world. He follows orders without regard to his own safety and cares more about others than his own health.

He enlisted in the Military at 18 and trained hard and fast throughout his tasks. he has been through great ordeals in the inter-stellar wars and has saved countless lives in his adventures. He is battle-hardened and will never fail to assist any in need.

He is extremely proficient in the arts of Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do and Tai Chi. He is known to be even more deadly without a gun in his hands than being armed.

feline
annas pink heels

ImmortalSamurai
I slapped together this pic using some of my old figures and various Photos. Contains some graphic Imagery. (No nudity) Please tell me what you think. By the way, anyone recognize the background?

Agent HUNK
Dead Rpg. Real sad, I was having so much fun.

She Seduced
can i join?

She Seduced
oh its dead. shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Kai Lein
whatcha say we restart this eh?

Rikku Gullwing
You really want to restart it? Tell you what, if we can get enough people to come back then we'll get it running again

Kai Lein
EVERYBODY BETTER JOIN THIS OR IM A ****** ** ***** ** ******* * *** **** ******* ** ** ***** GOT IT?! lol

Agent HUNK
I wouldn't mind another go. I'll try to be less critical this time.

Rikku Gullwing
Well that's three...I'll post on the Unhosted thread to see if we can get more people to restart

Agent HUNK
Actually just two, Kai has been banned apparently.

Rikku Gullwing
oh I'm sorry for him sad

SpadeKing
I'll join eek!

Shalimar_fox
umm i'll come as Anna.good this slowed down

ULTRA_TRUNKS
ill jion as my character from the hosted RE game

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ULTRA_TRUNKS
ill jion as my character from the hosted RE game

he would be dead by now no expression

Shalimar_fox
if you just plan to use the same char in this time you have to take the bio and post it here.

Rikku Gullwing
Ok since we have enough people we will start later today. just post your characters. Use the character sheet in the first page of this thread. I will stick to the same character I used the first time.

SilentWolf
This looks like fun. Count me in smile

Name: Rae

Station: Soldier. Lieutenant

Appearance: She is 5'5'' and toned. Rae has long dark hair kept in a fohawk with white highlites. Her eyes are brown and she rarely smiles.

Equipment: One sniper rifle, a D.Eagle and two combat knives strapped to her thighs.

Biography: Rae has always been interested in fighting and shooting since she was a young girl. She was born into a wealthy family that expected much out of her, but never for her to be such a tomboy. When Rae started racing moto cross her mother decided that something needed to be done. The family moved to a big city where they were surounded by other weathy family's. Once Rae got a feel for what life was going to be for her in the future, she turned to the military. At age 16 she was drafted against her parents will. Despite her past and appearance she is one of the toughest soldiers you'll find.

SpadeKing
Name:
Appearance: like Mike Epps eek!
Equipment: (c'mon on peeps its the future get creative.) M12 carbine assault rifle. ammo count 35 bullets per clip, all tip exploding rounds(meaning once they enter the body the tip burst open tearing muscles and etc.) and a plasma rifle (takes 20 min. to recharge.)
Biography: He was denied from the SWAT cause of his ruthless attitude, denied from the marines for fighting the seargent, denied from teh police force for beating a suspect to death by accident, and hired by Cryontix for his security and background.

Agent HUNK
Once Rikku gets back to me about my character I will post my updated Profile.

Cool Character SilentWolf

Wryyy
Name: Jake Spyer

Station: Scientist

Appearance: Think Laguna from FF8 with a lab coat on.

Eye color: Dark Blue
Hair type: Medium length, past his shoulders.
Hair color: Dyed a dark blue
Hight: 5'9
Weight: 163 pounds

Equipment: 9mm, given to him when he first signed up for the lab.

Biography: He is a former soldier, who did not get much experience for battle like he wanted. He joined the scientific research department in case he would need the experience. It seemed to be going well, which is why he didnt quit.

Rikku Gullwing
all bios approved wink

Rikku Gullwing
Ok guys the story is up. go to the following link to get started:

Resident Evil: Doom Station (Story Reloaded) Thread Just click on it and it'll send you there

Agent HUNK
Appearance: Travis stands at 6'6" tall and is well muscled from 12 years in the service. Has short brown hair and a chinstrap beard.
Equipment: Duo Tone Desert Eagle, Large Survival knife, and a HK G2000 Spec Ops Assault rifle; Three rifle mags 30 rounds each, 6 Desert Eagle mags 7 rounds each, 5 pack of Travis Club Senators (Mild Fragrance Cigars)
Travis served with distinction for 12 years. At 25 he was a new recruit at Mars City, but an unknown event occurred and Travis was the only survivor. Now at 30 he is transferred back to the rebuilt Mars City Cryonix Station. He is given a position that involved covert actions. Travis will only take orders from Gen. Carlyle and only the General knows what Travis' true reason for being there is. For years rumors have circulated about the events that transpired at Mars City, but only those with high enough clearance know the truth. Many rumors and legends surround Travis and his inexplicable survival, and this has led him to seclusion from others.

Rikku Gullwing
good now anyone joining post at the story thread

Sora The Brave
Name: Alex

Station: Rogue Agent/ Mercenary

Appearance: Scar leading a diagnole slash across his face, a pair of Navy issue black combat boots, Black bullet-proof UNSIA armor, and Black Army cargo pants.

Equipment: M16-A2 Sub-Auto rifle. An SP-10 pistol, and two combat knives.

Biography: Alex went rogue after several missions for the UNSIA. But, before he could leave, they wiped his memory clean of everything but his fighting tactics. He now works for the highest payer, and what do ya know, its UNSIA. He is cocky and arrogant, though he can stand to talk to some people. He is very quiet though, and gets the job done.

Sora The Brave
If this profile gets approved, Would it be possible to arrive on my own small ship since I came in late?

Rikku Gullwing
nope just say you arrived on the transport two days ago. OH btw Profile aproved.

Agent HUNK
Hey silentwolf, remember that not everyone is on at the same time. Please try to refrain from posts stating how long it is taking a specific character to do something. it clogged the last thread because people grew impatient.

SilentWolf
Sorry about that... I didn't mean for that post to come off as me being impateint with another character. It was simply my way of showing my characters eagerness to preform tasks.

Rikku Gullwing
Okay in order to establish a clear chain of command, I've decided that Spade King will be a Corporal. And those under 25 to 20 will be Privates 1st Class and those under like SilentWolf will only be Privates. Only Travis is a Seargent.

Ruby_weapon
Can i join? And uhm.. i read through The rp and i saw that rikku was using a second character, Jake. I kinda like his personaility, can i use him?

Rikku Gullwing
I've already stated in the story thread that Jake is yours Ruby so go ahead.

Agent HUNK
For those who don't know I have only been able to get on here around 10:00 pm my time (central), but in about a week or so I should be able to be on more often.

John!attheDisco
================
Character Sheet
================
Name: John Bieniek
Station: The Restricted Omega Lab
Appearance: 6'5" 185 lbs. Short Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes
Equipment: Medical Instruments
Biography: John was born on Earth to an average family, but always wanted more. He jumped at the opportunity to go to Mars and make money as a Scientist. He quickly rose through the ranks to become one of the elite, and one of the few who worked in The Restricted Omega Lab.

zslick
i would like to join and i would like to be a scientist since everyone wants to be a soldier!

Name: chyper cold
Station: nasa medical lab/chemical research equipment
Appearance: 5'9 grey shirt black jeans dress up shoes black hair is combed foward and blue eyes
Equipment: caries a back pack that has medical equipment but also a little pouch that has chemicals that go boom and chemicals that can melt stuff!
Biography: He was born on earth his father was a scientist in nasa so cyhper never got out his named was cyhper cuz there was a code that his father used to get in the labs and it was that name and just make sure he never forgot it he named his son that. Chyper never had any friends only his father his mother died at birth. Cuz he hanged around nasa he met a couple soldiers which he grew up with a taught him to build bombs and boobe traps and he also picked up a sarcastic attitude. on day his father got hurt and cyhper couldnt do nothin to help so his father end up dying which he quit tryin to be a rebel soilder and picked up medical cuz he wanted to be a soldier he kinda rebel the other scientist by taking daring moves and never bothered to dress in all white with the goggle glasses!

Reptilecrab
Name: Rand S.
Station: Sercurity in "Dungeon"
Appearance: tall , handsome , and very strong and carries his Shotgun with him at all times
Equipment: Shotgun , Pistol
Biography:Rand was 23 when he was excepted into the station and was very happy to join. He noticed people leaving recently and thought they were just spooked out cause they were far from there homes. One night in the station he did how ever did imaginea flaming skull head before it disapeared in a crack in the wall. Was Rand imagining this ? Rand is nervous bout this current situation

Rikku Gullwing
Sorry ReptileCrab, the story is too advanced for you to take part in and so all other applications from Reptilecrab forward are not approved anymore, there are just too many people now sorry

Reptilecrab
yea no problem , im not a noob if thats what you think ive RP for 5 years and i am a good story writer but ok sad not to mention i love RE and DOOM games

Rikku Gullwing
once again sorry but I have too many people now to worry about and we're at a point in the RP's time that it is just not plausible to make anyone appear out of nowhere. All the backgrounds have been set and the story has been planned out so once again sorry

Reptilecrab
right well if there is an opening can you let me know ? cause it doesnt seem active at all

Rikku Gullwing
it is just that many of us don't have enough time to post twenty pages in one day like it happens on most threads, we are advancing on our own pace a slow one.

Reptilecrab
right i guess whatever works huh

zslick
so im in are not cuz you said reptile and so forth so that means im in?

Ruby_weapon
No one else is allowed to join is what she meant... i think?

zslick
yea i had to get that straight cuz i was before reptile!

Albino Predator
can i join?

Ruby_weapon
It's dead.

cut67
prvt.cut ready to go in
namestick out tonguervt.cut
member of umbrella corp
5 foot 8
army hair cut
wears a helmet that covers face and head,wears heavy armor,has a m16,m95,colt,knife,gernades,water,food,anti virus shot,night vision,med kit.
has been fighting zombies since 16 joined umbrella when 17.
about the most acruate prvt there is.
specialties:stealth,marksmanship,opening locked doors.

body:average

prvt.cut out.

Agent HUNK
This rp has been dead for quite some time.

cut67
hey a fellow umbrella!

Agent HUNK
The Best Umbrella has to Offer.

cut67
hey im the marksman ship tooo!!!! watch...im not like 3rd person im 1st ... *grabs m16**aims at a target and hits every shot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.