The Gathering of the Fellowship Convention 2006

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lothlorien.elf
Im so excited ... for those who really are dedicated to Lord of the Rings ... well I just found out that they're having a Gathering of the Fellowhip 2006 convention thing at the Sharaton Centre Toronto Hotel on July 1 - 4, 2006 in Toronto (cost: $64.25) . So yea .. whoever really would like to go should go because this is one of those one-in-a-lifetime opportunities because usually they're not held in Toronto, but once in a few years. So i think it would be a really good idea. Well people who are going to be there are - of course - the cast and crew of LotR, and of course ... extreme LotR fans and crazy mobsters who sell autographs on e-bay. And ill be there too if anyone would care and yes there will be chances to take photos with the cast and get autographs from them and then maybe even talk to them, im not too clear on that ... and ... and ... CRAIG PARKERS GOING TO BE THERE!!! omgomgomg ... so if anyone needs any info about that ... just say so and ill post their site link X)

bogen
can i come, i live in aus but hay im up for it

lothlorien.elf
lol woooot ... thats excellent ...more pplz ... yeh you really should come ... want the link? theres like hotel reservations fees and things... if ur reallay interested X)

DanielLB
got exams then sad

lothlorien.elf
awww ... thats too bad sad ... in july?!

DanielLB
yep. may june and julysad

lothlorien.elf
omg!! wow ... good lucckkk X) 2 bad u couldnt go ... the more the merrier X)

Bar-en-Danwedh
Originally posted by bogen
can i come, i live in aus but hay im up for it

did you go to the last two SUPANOVA's?

lothlorien.elf
o.o

Smodden
t o r o n t o ?

why?

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Smodden
t o r o n t o ?

why?

u talkin about the SUPANOVA or the Gathering of the Fellowship??

Icicle
OMG that is sooo awsome!!!!!!
I live in Ottawa LOL only 6 hours away!!! I'm totaly there!!!!!!

Icicle
Originally posted by Smodden
t o r o n t o ?

why?

Because Toronto is cool!! wink

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Icicle
OMG that is sooo awsome!!!!!!
I live in Ottawa LOL only 6 hours away!!! I'm totaly there!!!!!!

OMG good eek! i feel so rolling on floor laughing hyped up ... heh it'll be good though.. so im excited cuz loveCRAIGlove is going to be there love love love

DarthLazious
Cool...I will see if I can make it.

lothlorien.elf
nice! well i hope you can make it then! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.