Mystical Fantasies Sign-Up Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxLuvMe4MexX
Here's the explanation of the RP and the area where you will post your characters information if you would like to join. smile

To make it easy for everyone, the RP is related to the Lord of the Rings in a matter of speaking, just not with the ring or any of that. This takes place during that time with mystical creatures, elfs, dwarfs, along with some surprise creatures such as Vampires and Werewolves. The plot of the RP is that the sides between good and evil are taking a devastating turn for the worst, and if no one does anything about it, the lands will no doubt be destroyed and taken over by the forces of darkness.

Controling the darkness is an ancient, yet extremely evil and magical spirit hidden deep within the ancient grounds of Eldin, which was said to be the blessed land by which the greatest wizards of an earlier time worked their magicks to keep away his evil from changing the fate of humanity. He was said to have died for comitting horrible crimes, killing hundreds of people with his powers. But somehow his spirit has found a way of reaching the minds of the creatures above ground, whose intentions are as demented as his own, and convinced them to help him in the war between good and evil.

It is up to those with good hearts to help fight and stop anything horrid from happening. You may use any mystical character you wish, such as Angels and higher beings, or even be a human if you'd like. But one major rule...

No God Moding! your character can't be stronger then any other character, all characters must have a weakness otherwise it wont be fair, nor fun. Anyone can join!

So far our members are listed below:
Me
NBT X 20
Xirius
Knightfall93
Mr Brightside
and Thunder Fox

Thunder Fox
Name: Obie
powers: telepath,impath, rune magic, turn into or blend into shadows
grade:junior
apperance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/normal_darklink.jpg

Fox13
Name: James
Species: Kitsune
Appearance: Covered in fur, looks human, but has a tail as a fox, and ears as well. he has a fox looking face, but as to everything else looks normal

Dyingstar
Name: Rand
Species: Human
Appearance: weres black not very styleing and weres Puma shoes lol

XxLuvMe4MexX
Oops... forgot to make up my char as well. ^^;

Name: Michelle
Race: Vampire
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/view/6527706/
Powers/Weapons: Nothingbut her own supernatural vampire abilities.
Bio: None

Itzak
Name: Ren
Race: Men
Appearance: Light blues eyes and...http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/5056/kenshi3dr.jpg
Powers/Abilities: Martial art, Elvish magic, weapon: This sword...http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3345/uc12595ip.gif
Bio: Raised as a boy in a small Elvish town.

XxLuvMe4MexX
Thanks you guys, you're all welcome. ^^

sobe
Name:camille lynn
age????
sex:female
race: fairy/angle**wings are hiden**
looks:up dated
bio:camille hates hanging around with guys or girls like to be aloun and sing or draw

sobe
((hirs her))

Dyingstar
YAYY CAM

sobe
**kiss** yep i seen that you where in hir so i figerd this will be a cool rollplay to chill at

Dyingstar
exactly what o tohught , i figured if James was here i mine as wel join ^^ * kiss*

O Green World
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
Here's the explanation of the RP and the area where you will post your characters information if you would like to join. smile

To make it easy for everyone, the RP is related to the Lord of the Rings in a matter of speaking, just not with the ring or any of that. This takes place during that time with mystical creatures, elfs, dwarfs, along with some surprise creatures such as Vampires and Werewolves. The plot of the RP is that the sides between good and evil are taking a devastating turn for the worst, and if no one does anything about it, the lands will no doubt be destroyed and taken over by the forces of darkness.

Controling the darkness is an ancient, yet extremely evil and magical spirit hidden deep within the ancient grounds of Eldin, which was said to be the blessed land by which the greatest wizards of an earlier time worked their magicks to keep away his evil from changing the fate of humanity. He was said to have died for comitting horrible crimes, killing hundreds of people with his powers. But somehow his spirit has found a way of reaching the minds of the creatures above ground, whose intentions are as demented as his own, and convinced them to help him in the war between good and evil.

It is up to those with good hearts to help fight and stop anything horrid from happening. You may use any mystical character you wish, such as Angels and higher beings, or even be a human if you'd like. But one major rule...

No God Moding! your character can't be stronger then any other character, all characters must have a weakness otherwise it wont be fair, nor fun. Anyone can join!

So far our members are listed below:
Me
NBT X 20
Xirius
Knightfall93
Mr Brightside
and Thunder Fox

Btw, Mr Brightside is now me, O Green World, and i'm just gonna confirm that I will post my character later. lol

Knightfall93
NAME: Alespar
Sex: male
Looks: Stubble, shoulder lenth untidy black hair, black hooded cloak, bhlack tunic under a suit of mithril armour.
Powers/ weapons: Wields the sword Anduril of his ancestor Aragorn and before that isildur, extended life, mid- level magic, longbow, 30 enchanted arrows, 70 normal steel arrows.
Bio: The last descendant of the line of the Gondorian kings, just like his ancestor Aragorn years before, Alespar was raiesed by elves when his parents were killed and learned their magicks. He is shy and prefers to be alone, but is a great warrior and reasonably skilled in the arts of magic!

O Green World
Name: Garte-los Moonite
Sex: Male
Weight: 10 stone
Height: 5 foot 9
Occupations: Assasin
Species: Vampirical Elf
Powers: Blood absorbation(by bitting), Magic(Dark, Normal and forest types), invisibility...
Weakness: Silver, Full contact with light (Taking off his hooded cloak)
Skills: double Sword fighting
Gadgets/weapons: Short Swords, one grey and the other green (Moon and Earth)
Appearance: Pointed ears, slighlty sharp pointed teeth slightly long Black hair with blonde bits, purple eyes, grey leather armor and a black hooded cloak (Usually wears the hood up).
Favorite food: Apples, Blood

Xirius
Name-Balazor
Race-Werewolf
Class- Thief
Sex-Male
Age- 19
Appearance- tall and thin with long black hair and a small beard. Has a friendly appearance and dresses in light armour.
Weapons- Daggers
Tools-lockpicks and grappling hook
Powers- supernatural speed, strength and senses of a werewolf.

soren
This sounds kool.

Name: Zereth
race: (if it's ok) Burmecian
sex: male
appearance: has jet black fur and scars on his face, he has a bandage on his head from a recent fight. he has blood red eyes filled with despair and pain, he enjoys making his enemy suffer like he once did long ago.
bio: was a tortured slave, but escaped when he was 10, after that, he learned how to use a sword and spear, now he gos around working as a mercenary.

soren
Is it ok if I'm a burmecian?????

O Green World
btw Garte-los can also turn into a giant bat-like creature....

RavenKnight
Name: Raven Darkwatch
Race: Vampier (Human/Vampire) and Elf
Appearance: Picture
Powers/Weapons: Nothingbut her own supernatural vampire abilities and elven abilities.
Bio: Reveal in Game

O Green World

RavenKnight
Name: Maya Darkwatch
Race: Vampier (Human/Vampire)
Appearance: Picture
Powers/Weapons: Nothingbut her own supernatural vampire abilities
Bio: Sister of Raven. Rest is Reveal in Game

O Green World
Originally posted by O Green World
Name: Garte-los Moonite
Weight: 10 stone
Height: 5 foot 9
Occupations: Assasin
Species: Vampirical Elf
Powers: Blood absorbation(by bitting), Magic(Dark, Normal and forest types), invisibility...
Weakness: Silver, Full contact with light (Taking off his hooded cloak)
Skills: double Sword fighting
Gadgets/weapons: Short Swords, one grey and the other green (Moon and Earth)
Appearance: Pointed ears, slighlty sharp pointed teeth slightly long Black hair with blonde bits, purple eyes, grey leather armor and a black hooded cloak (Usually wears the hood up).
Favorite food: Apples, Blood

((Btw, he looks 15, but is actually much older))

Knightfall93
Dude, that is the most god-powerful character ever! I'm not sure about that...

O Green World
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Dude, that is the most god-powerful character ever! I'm not sure about that...

Mine? Did you even read the weakness? lol

If you even took off the hood in day it'd weaken him quite a bit! If you took off the whole of his cloak he'd almost be next to dying!

Oh and btw, in the heart with a pointed crucifix works too...

O Green World
I'm back! With 1 more person...

Name: Jinn
HumanWeight: 10 stone
Height: 5 foot 8
Species: Were-Shapeshifter
Powers: Can turn into a were-form of many animals....(With the human strengths and the strengths of the animal he turns into, like flight for a bird)
Weakness: Amethyst
Skills: (Depends on which animal he turns into)
Gadgets/weapons: Topaz crested Short sword
HumanAppearance: short brown hair, red eyes, brown tunic...
Favorite food: Potatoes
Info: His were-wolf mother abandoned him in the forest once she found out that her husband was infact a shapeshifter, it just so happened that the shapeshifting abilities changed the were form that he had into other beasts. He lived with the wolves for the rest of his life, he was strangely accepted straight in to their clan even though he wasn't a wolf. He has now began looking for his original mother..

Btw, he doesn't choose when he turns into the were-beasts, it's pretty much random, or when he is under threat....

soren
name: Judais Seppir
race: vampire
powers: telekinisis, camouflage
appearance: pic
bio: will reveal

soren
here's the pic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.