Strippers and clear heels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smallville
If you have been to a strip club lately, you will notice that many, if not most, of the strippers that are out there presently are wearing clear high heeled shoes.

Why is this? When did it become part of the new stripper dress code to wear these? They aren't the nicest looking shoes to be made, nor do they increase a strippers "sexiness" or whatever appeal they have.

Help me out here.

amity75
Yeah one of my friends told me that he's been to loads of strip clubs lately and they're all wearing them. *cough*

BackFire
They're cheap and slutty looking. Strippers want you to think they're cheap and slutty so that you think you can get some in the VIP room.

XxLuvMe4MexX
lol! niice. I can't believe how those strippers degrade themselves like that.. it's disgusting. -_-

WrathfulDwarf
I rarely look at their hills. I'm too busy observing something else. whistle

XxLuvMe4MexX
XD of course.

WrathfulDwarf
I luv your avatar. embarrasment

XxLuvMe4MexX
stick out tongue Y thank you. And just an fyi, you live hella close to me.

Smallville
Originally posted by BackFire
They're cheap and slutty looking. Strippers want you to think they're cheap and slutty so that you think you can get some in the VIP room.

Valid point

silver_tears
Haha the other day I saw clear heels that lit up when you walked in them, they had those light things from when you were a child and you run and they flash. They were grotesque.

Smallville
See? No rational female wears them

silver_tears
And I can just imagine the foot sweaty and sticking to the vinyl yucky

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Smallville
If you have been to a strip club lately, you will notice that many, if not most, of the strippers that are out there presently are wearing clear high heeled shoes.

Why is this? When did it become part of the new stripper dress code to wear these? They aren't the nicest looking shoes to be made, nor do they increase a strippers "sexiness" or whatever appeal they have.

Help me out here.
I think they're gorgeous. I'm a high heel fanatic. Some of the heels I've seen have heel sizes up to 7.5 inches. Now that's something I'd like to wear for my man droolio...
I didn't say that.....schmoll

Smallville
Are you.... are..... are you serious?

K.Diddy
I dont see anything wrong with them

silver_tears
You wouldn't no2

K.Diddy
Originally posted by silver_tears
You wouldn't no2

no expression

silver_tears
That was clever, come up with that all by yourself?

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing

Lana
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I rarely look at their hills. I'm too busy observing something else. whistle

Hills? Methinks you're definitely paying attention to something other than the shoes stick out tongue laughing out loud

Haha the other day I saw clear heels that lit up when you walked in them, they had those light things from when you were a child and you run and they flash. They were grotesque.

One of my friends bought a pair of those as joke a few years ago laughing out loud

K.Diddy

shaddup

silver_tears
Bravo clap

K.Diddy
Bravo clap

roll eyes (sarcastic) I wish I was as funny as you, Miss Silver tears

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Lana
Hills? Methinks you're definitely paying attention to something other than the shoes stick out tongue laughing out loud

Uh..uh...well, you see....there is a window in my local strip club...and YEAH! you can see the Hills from my seat.....they look good!.....yeah...

Ah what the heck you caught me being dumb. I sourrender (wait...did I speel that right? )

embarrasment

Lana
Uh..uh...well, you see....there is a window in my local strip club...and YEAH! you can see the Hills from my seat.....they look good!.....yeah...

Ah what the heck you caught me being dumb. I sourrender (wait...did I speel that right? )

embarrasment

It's surrender stick out tongue

And I just thought that was really funny....bit of a Freudian slip there? wink

silver_tears
Originally posted by K.Diddy
roll eyes (sarcastic) I wish I was as funny as you, Miss Silver tears

Yea well not all of us can be stars diva

K.Diddy
Yea well not all of us can be stars diva

K.Diddy is a star in his mind smile

WrathfulDwarf

And I just thought that was really funny....bit of a Freudian slip there? wink

Yeah! YEAH! Freudian wink

Question:

Are clear heels a no-no as a fashion statement? just curious...

silver_tears
Ick

Lana
Yeah! YEAH! Freudian wink

Question:

Are clear heels a no-no as a fashion statement? just curious...

I wouldn't know, to be honest, I don't give a shit about fashion, and don't wear heels.

WrathfulDwarf
I don't wear heels either. stick out tongue

But eventually I might have to buy some as a gift for some girlfriend. Always willing to recieve advise. happy

K.Diddy
I don't wear heels either. stick out tongue

But eventually I might have to buy some as a gift for some girlfriend. Always willing to recieve advise. happy

My ex used to love ''Roxy'' shit, so whatever I brought her, if it was Roxy it was good thumb up

I would never buy a girl shoes, to confusing smile

Smallville
Originally posted by K.Diddy
My ex used to love ''Roxy'' shit, so whatever I brought her, if it was Roxy it was good thumb up

I would never buy a girl shoes, to confusing smile

Preach on.

K.Diddy
Preach on.

smile No prob

I also think it is more than appropriate to buy your girl some lingerie that turns you on as I have found in the past when they buy it themself it is usually something the girl finds''sexy'' but girls dont understand the male mind properly, thats why if I ever go to a lingerie shop, I bring a few mates and encourage them to do the same thing, as the girl thinks you love her more and at the same time your getting yourself off more smile Also it is less embarrassing buying a G string with a few laughing mates then doing it yourself. smile

KENobi™
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
XD of course.

FYI it's not Christmas, so why do you have an avatar of a chick in a sexy Mrs. Claus suit?

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I think they're gorgeous. I'm a high heel fanatic. Some of the heels I've seen have heel sizes up to 7.5 inches. Now that's something I'd like to wear for my man droolio...
I didn't say that.....schmoll

Apparently you're the only one who likes them...

wuTa
its been years since i've been to a strip club, i prolly wont go again unless i'm with a female companion smile

Vendetta
Does this make Cinderella slutty since the whole "glass slipper" thing?

Council#13
I luv your avatar. embarrasment
me too!

Smallville
Originally posted by Vendetta
Does this make Cinderella slutty since the whole "glass slipper" thing?

No. The glass slippers were classy.

Strippers wear plastic, strappy, "cheap" heels.

ILoveMyDaniel
Are you.... are..... are you serious?
Serious about what?

One of my friends bought a pair of those as joke a few years ago laughing out loud
Really? Did she ever wear them (for that joke)?

Smallville
Serious about what?

That you like clear heels. Are you serious?

Vendetta
No. The glass slippers were classy.

Strippers wear plastic, strappy, "cheap" heels.

Fair enough. rolling on floor laughing

Council#13
The strappiness makes them easy to take off, and easy to cut off if they want to do bondage style (and they're really cheap to buy). That's my guess

ILoveMyDaniel
That you like clear heels. Are you serious?
Yeah. Is there something wrong with it?
I own a pair of clear heels but they're not the "stripper" type, they're the type you wear to formal dances and stuff.

Bun Bun
I think there cute, on the right people

Lana
Serious about what?

Really? Did she ever wear them (for that joke)?

She danced around her house in them....and then banished them to the back of her closet. I don't think they've ever seen the light of day since laughing out loud

ILoveMyDaniel
She danced around her house in them....and then banished them to the back of her closet. I don't think they've ever seen the light of day since laughing out loud
Oh, wow. I'd probably fall and break my neck.

Lana
They were only about 3 inches, not that high...

My shoes I always wore for homecoming in high school were 4 inch heels, for prom and graduation I went a bit more sensible and got 2 inch heels stick out tongue

Smallville
Yeah. Is there something wrong with it?
I own a pair of clear heels but they're not the "stripper" type, they're the type you wear to formal dances and stuff.

Hey, if you like them, thats fine. Dont let my opinion determine what you like.

ILoveMyDaniel
They were only about 3 inches, not that high...

My shoes I always wore for homecoming in high school were 4 inch heels, for prom and graduation I went a bit more sensible and got 2 inch heels stick out tongue
Oh. I own a pretty high pair with the thin heels and I CANNOT walk in them! I look like a stiff twig walking. Here's a picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/IMAG00092.jpg
But anyway, I love heels, If I spot some and love them and have the money then I'll buy them; even if I don't have any clothes to wear them with embarrasment

Lana
Those aren't thin at all stick out tongue those are just normal. Mine are like that.

I almost never wear them though, so I've only got like three pairs.

ILoveMyDaniel
Those aren't thin at all stick out tongue those are just normal. Mine are like that.

I almost never wear them though, so I've only got like three pairs.
Well, thin enough to trip and break an ankle, lets say that! stick out tongue
Wow, so few! Just kidding. I never wear mine either because I don't have anything to wear them with schmoll makes me mad.

dave123
Originally posted by BackFire
They're cheap and slutty looking. Strippers want you to think they're cheap and slutty so that you think you can get some in the VIP room. Basically that, yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.