The Astonishing X-Men vs The New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Astonishing X-Men:
Cyclops
Emma
Beast
Colosus
Kitty
Wolverine

vs

The New Avengers:
Cap.America
Spider Woman
Luke Cage
Iron Man
Ronin
Spider-man

No prep. Who wins ?

TheKahn
Emma mind rapes them. Astonishing should take it.

Draco69
Depends on Iron Man. I'm guessing he has some type of protection.

MuffinmanMike
Hey hey hey, why do the X-Men get Wolverine? :P

Darth Kal-El
New Avenger takes it.

xmarksthespot
Colossus fastballs Kitty through Iron Man. Emma Frost mindrapes the rest.

GODSCRIBE
it depends on how fast Emma is taken out.

GODSCRIBE
Emma would **** up Spiderman and Spider Woman pretty quickly. Shed just make their spider sense go heywire.....in that scenario the x-men win.

Or Tony can just send some city-levelling bomb to wipe out all the X-men.

I say 5/10

Tulika
An absolutely even fight.

Ronin vs. Wolverine could go either way. (mild advantage to Ronin)
Iron Man vs. Colossus could also. (mild advantage to Iron Man)
Spider-man vs. Cyclops goes for Spides.
Luke Cage vs. Beast goes to Luke.
Spider Woman vs. Kitty goes to Spidey-ess.
Captain vs. Emma goes to Emma.

A good fight, but I think this is going for the Avengers.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tulika

How does Spider Woman beat Kitty when Kitty can turn intangible?
confused

Besides Cyke could always just take off his visor...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Colossus fastballs Kitty through Iron Man. Emma Frost mindrapes the rest. I guess that would take care of Iron Man. If the X-men can put down IM they have a much better chance at winning.

I say X-men 6/10.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/uncannyxmenannual07page182ma.jpg

eternitygoddess
Just because you're a telepath doesn't mean you can take out EVERYONE in a split second.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Tulika

This isn't exactly even. Ronin vs Wolverine, why is there a slight advantage to Ronin? Wolverine can heal, has the admantium skeleton snd heightened senses but she gets the advantage since she can mimic him? I don't think so. Iron Man vs Colossus, Iron has more than a slight advantage with all the gadgets he has.

Besides I don't think this is just going to be a one on one kinda match. The Avengers know what Emma is capable of, I think they are just gonna bombard her. She'll be busy trying to protect herself from the onslaught of the Avengers so I doubt in that situation she's gonna be able to shut down any minds. Once she is out then they may start to pair up with

Spider-Man vs Beast. Spider-Man takes him out
Wolverine vs Ronin. She gives it her all but he takes her out
Iron Man vs Colossus. Iron Man
Spider-Woman vs Kitty. Kitty can go intangible, but Jess can fly, plus her pheromones can mess with your mind and she has ranged attacks. Spider-Woman
Cyclops vs Cap and Luke. Cyclops will try, he might even get his visor off but its enough to stop both of these guys

Avengers take this

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by eternitygoddess
Just because you're a telepath doesn't mean you can take out EVERYONE in a split second. You'd be surprised what a good telepath can do.

TheKahn
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You'd be surprised what a good telepath can do.

hystericalyes

eternitygoddess
Ms. Frost did that to average, normal, human beings with no power at all . Right now we're talking about her verusing the new avengers. These people have at least some defense tey can use. I hate hearing arguments of telepaths shutting everyone down in a nanosecond.

Marcellus
I'd say new avenger's but barely, mainly due to Iron Spidey handling Wolverine, Beast and eventually kitty solo. while the rest focus on the X teams strong suit.

that make's it Cap, Luke, Ironman, and Drew vs Colossus, Cyke and Emma and after kitty's done Spidey hop's back in.

phase
I've got to give it to the X-men here. If kitty starts the match by phasing emma, then none of the Avengers can prevent emma from mind raping them. Especially as the rest of the X-men will be pummeling them. Then it will just be iron man left, who can be finished off by Collosus fastballing a phased kitty right thru iron man.

X-men 8/10

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by eternitygoddess
Ms. Frost did that to average, normal, human beings with no power at all . Right now we're talking about her verusing the new avengers. These people have at least some defense tey can use. I hate hearing arguments of telepaths shutting everyone down in a nanosecond. When did the Cap.America, Spider Woman, Luke Cage, Ronin and Spider-man gain the ability to block psychic assaults? Their telepathic powers? No. They developed electromagnetic powers? No. They've been given the eyes of Goddess of Wisdom? They stole Magneto's/Juggernaut's helmet? No. They are essentially ordinary humans when it comes to psionics. Ordinary humans with extraordinary abilities no doubt, but in terms of psionics, still ordinary humans. They may be able to resist, but when with ease a good telepath can make crowds of people do their bidding, they're not going to resist for long.

Even saying Iron Man has some sort of defense againse telepathy is being generous, until someone actually comes up with something showing he does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.