This might sound crazy but.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
I've been thinking about how the world started and gay stuff like that, but all this thinking.........It ALL leads back to water, it's something to do with the water, I mean our bodies are like 70 percent water or something like that, and water keeps going in a cycle as well, I cant explain it to good, maybe someone on here can a little better if they know what I'm talking about....

Koala MeatPie
Well Hyrdogen IS the simplest Atom there is...

And the Big Bang was the greatest Bomb ever.

Cue in religious freaks & / or Deano saying that it was actually A giant Cosmic bealch that created the universe.

PVS
far out man...thats deep

*hits bong*

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PVS
far out man...thats deep

*hits bong*

Let me hit that too, homes!

debbiejo
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I've been thinking about how the world started and gay stuff like that, but all this thinking.........It ALL leads back to water, it's something to do with the water, I mean our bodies are like 70 percent water or something like that, and water keeps going in a cycle as well, I cant explain it to good, maybe someone on here can a little better if they know what I'm talking about.... When you wake up in the moning....drinks lots of water..........does a body good..

Morgoths_Wrath
you're a little late for that theory

Thales of Miletus (about 640 BCE) beat you to it, but he's been proved wrong...a long time ago

PVS
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
you're a little late for that theory

Thales of Miletus (about 640 BCE) beat you to it, but he's been proved wrong...a long time ago

some speculate that he wanted to be proven wrong, and that he said "everything is water" to get people to think and question.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Let me hit that too, homes!

smokin' I will take a few cones as well

Morgoths_Wrath

PVS

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by PVS
and thechnically...possibly the first troll, if said speculations are correct and he was baiting everyone with a knowingly ridiculous statement laughing out loud

laughing

and he didn't even get banned!

~Mitsurugi~
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.

YEAH BABY.

PVS
Originally posted by ~Mitsurugi~
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.

YEAH BABY.

no expression

no expression what?

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Well Hyrdogen IS the simplest Atom there is...

And the Big Bang was the greatest Bomb ever.

Cue in religious freaks & / or Deano saying that it was actually A giant Cosmic bealch that created the universe. Prove the big bang for me please, then I'll consider it the truth. (I mean prove it happened, keep the circumstancial evidence out).

~Mitsurugi~
Originally posted by PVS
no expression

no expression what? nothing1234

PVS
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Prove the big bang for me please, then I'll consider it the truth.

*sigh* fine

ill post an update in about 650,000,000 years. later

*jumps in space ship and heads off for the center of the universe*

Koala MeatPie
Prove the big bang for me please, then I'll consider it the truth. (I mean prove it happened, keep the circumstancial evidence out).

Well if you keep evidence out... Christ you're an uptight idiot.

FINE.

All those pictures of wakes.

the big bang was something very small, because of something that is called the big crunch.

The universe came back together 4 times before, because the "bang" was not big enough and the entire gravitational masses attracted each other into the "big crunch" and under all that pressure, created the "big bang"

There is residue which we have observed that belongs to past "bangs"

This time the universe will keep on expanding and eventually die out.

NineCoronas
I said keep circumstancial evidence out, not evidence.

debbiejo
What's the topic agian?

Morgoths_Wrath

Koala MeatPie
I said keep circumstancial evidence out, not evidence.

It IS physical evidance!

Which is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more then what you have to prove that your Children Stories called "Bible" have to offer as Proof.

debbiejo
Well it is.............and I did say that. smart..........Well sorta.

Koala MeatPie

debbiejo
I'm glad this thread is as important as my "Curiosity thread"...........cause this makes even less since.

TheOne101
Originally posted by debbiejo
I'm glad this thread is as important as my "Curiosity thread"...........cause this makes even less since. since

*sense* big grin

Bicnarok
Not only water, you need other building blocks as well. plus the breath of life given by god.

Mindship
jerry

Hit_and_Miss
our bodies are like 70 percent water

http://www.trimpe.org/jr/pictures/ahoythere.jpg

and water keeps going in a cycle as well, I cant explain it to good,

I'll try I have got a GCSE in Geography.... I believe the term your looking for is the Water Cycle...

You were soo close as well!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've been thinking about how the world started and gay stuff like that, but all this thinking.........It ALL leads back to water

seriously... I never thought of it like that... I always thought God just zapped and bang we were in the 5000 B.C... But when you put it like that... Dam....

Over all... Stick to the OTF... they like there without a point ramblings in there....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.