Zauriel vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. IM has "everyday armour". Takes place in featureless environment dimension.

Darth Kal-El
My bet's on Zauriel.

Marcus4600
Well the guy's a freaking angel. Of course he's gonna win!

Draco69
FALLEN angel. If he weren't fallen he'd be on par with Galactus.

Dizzle
Meh, he retains plenty. I'd go far Zauriel most of the time as well, though I donn't actually know how effective his scream thing would be. Iron Man's resourceful as hell, so you can never really count him out completely. I'd give Zauriel a solid 7/10, but he doesn't win in anything remotely resembling a curbstomp.

jasofisc
how strong is Zauriel I've only seen him in the comic where the JLA were fighting angles and this bull angle moped the floor with MM and energy supes wrestled with him a bit. In that one he didn't seem like he was all that strong maybe class 50 or so. If that was accurate then I give it to Iron man

Dizzle
Originally posted by jasofisc
how strong is Zauriel I've only seen him in the comic where the JLA were fighting angles and this bull angle moped the floor with MM and energy supes wrestled with him a bit. In that one he didn't seem like he was all that strong maybe class 50 or so. If that was accurate then I give it to Iron man

Strength won't play much of a factor. Zauriel is pretty fast and has a badass flaming sword, an ultimate scream style attack, (which may or may not work... I don't really know what it IS, I don't think it's pure sound) and a slew of other powers. Iron Man's tough, but Zauriel's arsenal is better. He's a freaking fallen angel, cmon.

spetznaz
Angel vs Man in a high-tech suit of armor.

My bet would be on the celestial being.

Lucid Lui
I always liked Zauriel, but i've read barely anything with him in it. I'm pretty sure he'd beat Iron Man though.

Avalonofthewind
Man made tech vs Heavenly tech.
Yes, Zauriels armor is made from Heaven's technology.
Although Zauriel can be "killed" (death is only an inconvenience to him, he seemingly comes back at will) he can't be KO'd.

Add to that angelic telepathy (angelic overmind), a magical sword that can cut through anything, and a scream that can pretty much do the same and IM has a tough fight on his hands.

Zauriel 7/10 IM gets 3 due to his ingenuity.

jasofisc
couldn't iron man just blast him away i know that won't knock him out but it might kill him. expeshaly if he uses a majorty of his power to do it. I'm not really disagreeing with you guys I don't know much about zauriel other then he didn't seem all that tuff in a comic I seen of him. So you guys are most likly right

grey fox
This match is overkill, zauriels sword goes through IM's armour like a knife through butter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.