The Apprentice of Turmoil | Sign-Up & Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arker
The Apprentice of Turmoil

Millions of years ago, a dark lord called Kress Rak ruled over the galaxy. His rule was called the Rak Empire. Kress had an apprentice named Atiss Illaro who was very loyal to him and was also very powerful. But one day, a rebellion started against the Rak Empire, and Kress was eventually destroyed by a band of monks. They casted a spell on him that would seal his spirit away in a statue. The monks would next attempt to destroy Atiss, but Atiss would not die without a fight. He destroyed the monks and narrowly escaped. He went into hiding and started studying ways to bring back his master but never succeeded.

It is now present-day United States. Atiss has learned ways to stop his aging, so that he could keep trying to bring back Rak. He has finally figured out how. He must drain the entire planet of Earth of all of its energy so that he could store it in the statue and Rak could begin his reighn once again, with newer technology at his disposal.

You have to stop him before he succeeds. You play anyone you want to, and create your character with this sheet:
Name:
Power: (ONLY ONE)
Biography:
Appearence:

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No swearing (Words like damn and hell are okay, but nothing else.)
3. Please don't go off from the story. That's happened before and has ended up making the RPG die.

Start posting up your characters. We'll start once I think we're ready to start.

silent dreams
Name: Chyaki
Weapon: knife?
Power: shape shift (Both animal and humans)
Biography: Chyaki is a troubled girl. She is quiet and shy. Most of the other kids around her make fun of her, so she has self esteem issues.
Appearance: http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/470.jpg.shtml

Arker
Alrgiht, you're in. smile

By the way, you also have to post a sample of your RPing. SD doesn't because I've seen her RP before, and I think she's good enough.

Eternal Turmoil
The apprentice of meeeee rolling on floor laughing

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Arker
Alrgiht, you're in. smile

By the way, you also have to post a sample of your RPing. SD doesn't because I've seen her RP before, and I think she's good enough. what about me?????
Name: Zane
Weapon: Rune sword
Power: Rune magic
Biography: spent his life studying rune magic and has become more advanced then most students and is almost an expert considering age
Appearance:

Knightfall93
Name: Hunting Hawk (alias. real name unknown)
Weapon: Short sword, longbow
Power: Wings (flight), heightened agility and vision
Biography: He has bird- like powewers and was raised by elves from the gae of 7, though little is known of Hunting Hawk's true origin! He's a real loner
Appearance: hooded brown-grey cloak, black clothes underneath. Stubble, unttidy mid- lenth hair, pale, deep grey eyes.
RP Example: Hawk dived at the dark sorcerer but couldn't avoid the fire ball, that sent him reeling back into a tree. he slid down... and knew no more!

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Name: Hunting Hawk (alias. real name unknown)
Weapon: Short sword, longbow
Power: Wings (flight), heightened agility and vision
Biography: He has bird- like powewers and was raised by elves from the gae of 7, though little is known of Hunting Hawk's true origin! He's a real loner
Appearance: hooded brown-grey cloak, black clothes underneath. Stubble, unttidy mid- lenth hair, pale, deep grey eyes.
RP Example: Hawk dived at the dark sorcerer but couldn't avoid the fire ball, that sent him reeling back into a tree. he slid down... and knew no more! one power and one weapon dude it says that in the first post

Arker
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
The apprentice of meeeee rolling on floor laughing

Lol, yeah.

You're in, my friend.

One weapon and one power. The rest is fine though. Pick a power and a weapon.

Thunder Fox
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.