lost faith in halo online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
ive completely lost faith in halo online. WHY???..gald u asked. i stop playing halo online for a week, and as soon as i come back...H4X0RS GALORE!!. every game ive been on, there is someone with infinite grenades, or invisible walls, ITS BLOODY MADDENING!!!!!!!! ranting
if i try to stop them...im booted.
if i try to stop them in MY OWN GAME....i crash.
ranting ranting ranting
(edited) i exagurated a bit, sorry, but im really pissed off.

Fox13
yea, its called mods. download them no expression

MadMel
been there done that

Tekno Boy
It's just sad that someone tries to cheat at an online game. It just ruins it all for everyone. Besides, don't blame the game, blame the saddo who thinks cheating equals fun.

TheOne101
No tek, Please do blame the game. All Microsoft does is blow hot air out of their asses. They talk constantly about getting on the job of cracking down on hackers and modders but ever since christmas they prety much just let them invade. Microsoft and Bungie haven't done a damn thing to crack down on these hackers. I agree with the original post it is pretty gay but as far as im conscerned if you know the ways of the h4x then open your door and start having fun with them. Bungie isnt doing anything so why should you stress over "fair play".

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Tekno Boy
It's just sad that someone tries to cheat at an online game. It just ruins it all for everyone. Besides, don't blame the game, blame the saddo who thinks cheating equals fun.

Exactly.

Originally posted by TheOne101
No tek, Please do blame the game. All Microsoft does is blow hot air out of their asses. They talk constantly about getting on the job of cracking down on hackers and modders but ever since christmas they prety much just let them invade. Microsoft and Bungie haven't done a damn thing to crack down on these hackers. I agree with the original post it is pretty gay but as far as im conscerned if you know the ways of the h4x then open your door and start having fun with them. Bungie isnt doing anything so why should you stress over "fair play".

And this is precisely the attitude of a modder. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Koala MeatPie
Here's a hint:

They don't care.
I wouldn't care.

Whatever they do, There will always be a way to counter it.
Same thing with Keys, and Anti Torrent software incorporated inside there CDs, pointless.

Plus, you said HALO.

Not Halo 2.

They are working on Halo 3, Really REALLY think they give a damned about Something thats years old? I wouldn't.

Why would they divert all there attention to a bunch of whinny kids when they already have done all they could.

Don't like cheaters? Want to make them pay? Cheat yourself.

AstroFan
I lost faith because everyone playing is an *******.

H. S. 6
Oh... is this about the original Halo?

Or Halo 2 Live? confused

MadMel
the original.
and BTW koala, they should care, coz its the original.
microsoft are easily large enough to handle any of their game problems (likes hackers, for instance), and work on their new ones. SO WHY DONT THEY????

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by MadMel
the original.
microsoft are easily large enough to handle any of their game problems (likes hackers, for instance), and work on their new ones. SO WHY DONT THEY????

EASY!

No money in it.

Nobody is going to buy or not Buy the Ancient Halo beacuse it has "new and improoved" Cheater retention.

They should just do like half Life's cheater server thing.

If somebody cheats on your server, There IP is blocked to online play.

And It doesn't matter if its the original, its not like its a work fo art in a musem where they have to adjust the humidity.

Like I said, There is no Money in having a team set up dedicated to protecting Halo from Piracy. Its a money hole. halo has been amde, released, bought, bought again, re-relased. Case closed. No money = No Action.

MadMel
i supose i could always go to ebay and buy halo 2. there will probably be more problems, tho.....

Phat J
cheating is fun for awhile, but playing without them is a lot better. nothing beats getting kicked out of a server because everyone thinks your hacking, thats the shit.

SaTsuJiN
a good solution is to only play halo with people you trust.. I honestly dont play halo anymore.. not since the modders first started this garbage

H. S. 6
i supose i could always go to ebay and buy halo 2. there will probably be more problems, tho.....

Halo 2 for Live has a small amount of modders, compared to the original.

SaTsuJiN
actually according to people that I know that still play it.. halo2 has enough modders to get ya mad

MadMel
grrr

El_NINO
the original.

BECAUSE THEY ALREADY TOOK YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY FROM YOU THE DAY YOU BOUGHT THE GAME big grin MEANING THEY DONT CARE ANYMORE

H. S. 6
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
actually according to people that I know that still play it.. halo2 has enough modders to get ya mad

Not really. erm

At least, that I've come upon. And I play pretty often.

StinkFist462
i didnt even know the original had online play...

MadMel
laughing out loud it did mate.

StinkFist462
i know there is ways to rig it up to make it online. but straight from the box doesnt have online. right?

MadMel
hmm if you have a good interenet connection, u can sign in to xbox live and play halo that way...but ive got it on pc...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i know there is ways to rig it up to make it online. but straight from the box doesnt have online. right?
hmm if you have a good interenet connection, u can sign in to xbox live and play halo that way...but ive got it on pc...

Halo 1 wasn't Live compatible, but the PC version had online capabilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.