my cousins and friend...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
oh my god... i just got a phone call from my uncle... my little cousins jojo and ben and their friend.. they were in an explosion..... they had a lighter and was playin with it in a garage.... the youngest of them, alex, who is 6 years old, accedentally caught a gas tank on fire...... ben is in the hospital.. dying.... he was severly burnt. they have to remove parts of his body.... and Alex was burnt as well... but he isnt as bad as ben.. and jojo didnt get hurt as bad... but poor ben... damn..... my youngest cousin... dying.... this really sucks.... cry

Arker
I'm sorry to hear that.... Don't worry, they'll be okay. smile

Fox13
i hope so....

Leo.M
If your serious about this, I'm really sorry hear about your cousin sad

If this is a joke, you are SICK no expression

Fox13
WHY THE **** WOULD I JHOKE ABOUT SOMEHING LIKE THIS!? WHAT THE ****?! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD FIND THIS SORT OF SHIT FUNNY?! GOD ****ING DAMN! MY COUSINS AND THIER FRIEND ARE IN THE ****ING HOSPITAL!

Lana
Because people have posted things like this before and it turned out to be a hoax.

And not to be a b!tch or anything...but....why on earth were their parents letting them play with lighters in the garage?

Fox13
i would never say somethin like this unless it were true! im not a sick freak like some!

Fox13
Originally posted by Lana
Because people have posted things like this before and it turned out to be a hoax.

And not to be a b!tch or anything...but....why on earth were their parents letting them play with lighters in the garage?

they werent! jojo is 8 yrs old, so is ben, and alex is 6...

Leo.M
Originally posted by Lana

Yep, that's why i said that Fox

Originally posted by Fox13
i would never say somethin like this unless it were true! im not a sick freak like some!

I'm really sorry to hear about your cousin sad

Coldfire
oh my god... i just got a phone call from my uncle... my little cousins jojo and ben and their friend.. they were in an explosion..... they had a lighter and was playin with it in a garage.... the youngest of them, alex, who is 6 years old, accedentally caught a gas tank on fire...... ben is in the hospital.. dying.... he was severly burnt. they have to remove parts of his body.... and Alex was burnt as well... but he isnt as bad as ben.. and jojo didnt get hurt as bad... but poor ben... damn..... my youngest cousin... dying.... this really sucks.... cry
sorry to hear that hun hug

Lana
they werent! jojo is 8 yrs old, so is ben, and alex is 6...

You said they had a lighter and were playing with it in the garage....8 years old is not old enough for the kids to be left unattended like that.

It sucks that it happened, but it could have easily not happened had their parents been paying attention.

BakaXero
sorry to hear...
hopefully the little one pulls through.
i have to agree, with lana about leaving children to play in the shed.

Fox13
as far as my uncle knew, the doors were locked. he was taking a nap, this only happened around 6 or 7 hours ago. my uncle works at night so he has to sleep. jojo and ben and alex were supposed to be inside the house, ut im guess ing they got out by unlocking the door.. which i dont see how, they are SHORT and then they got into the garage playing with a lighter they found on the coffee table. the played with it, and cuaght the tank on fire, and then as soon as alex saw the flame he started to run, but only got about 5 feet away, but Ben was literally leaning on it.... jojo was over by a corner, about 17 feet away from the tank. ben got the worst of it all.... i hope he doesnt die.. that would suck.. i wouldnt think of 4 being middle aged....

KENobi™
Sorry to hear this man. erm

But agreed about being too young to play unsupervised.

bogen
MAN THAT SUCKS SO BAD, im really feeling for you cause i myself am part of a close-nit family.
i hope the little one's ok, and the phycological effects of this arnt to traumatising for anyone.

my advise:keep your spirits up and pray a heap to whatever god you subscribe to.

K.Diddy
no expression

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm really sorry sad

ILoveMyDaniel
I'm sorry to hear it, but it goes to show you that boys should NOT play with lighters/fire/etc. My boyfriend just synged his eyebrows and half of his facial hair off because he was playing with a flaming barrel in the backyard, I don't know exactly what happened because it was weeks ago, but I was pissed.

Revernd Maynard
oh my god... i just got a phone call from my uncle... my little cousins jojo and ben and their friend.. they were in an explosion..... they had a lighter and was playin with it in a garage.... the youngest of them, alex, who is 6 years old, accedentally caught a gas tank on fire...... ben is in the hospital.. dying.... he was severly burnt. they have to remove parts of his body.... and Alex was burnt as well... but he isnt as bad as ben.. and jojo didnt get hurt as bad... but poor ben... damn..... my youngest cousin... dying.... this really sucks.... cry I'm sorry to hear about that erm

ILoveMyDaniel
WHY THE **** WOULD I JHOKE ABOUT SOMEHING LIKE THIS!? WHAT THE ****?! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD FIND THIS SORT OF SHIT FUNNY?! GOD ****ING DAMN! MY COUSINS AND THIER FRIEND ARE IN THE ****ING HOSPITAL!
...And there's no need to shout. Previously, as Lana said, someone (I cant remember who or what the situation was) said something really bad happened and it turned out to be a hoax. People just made a mistake of saying that you may or may not be telling the truth, not trying to accuse.

Xirius
Sorry to hear that sad , I'll pray for your cousins.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I'm sorry to hear it, but it goes to show you that boys should NOT play with lighters/fire/etc. My boyfriend just synged his eyebrows and half of his facial hair off because he was playing with a flaming barrel in the backyard, I don't know exactly what happened because it was weeks ago, but I was pissed.

laughing

Xirius
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing

I dont know how you can post a laugh smiley on this thread no expression

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Xirius
Yeah. I don't see anything funny about my post anyway.

K.Diddy

laughing out loud I did, If I was there I would of laughed my ****ing head off rolling on floor laughing

Xirius
laughing out loud I did, If I was there I would of laughed my ****ing head off rolling on floor laughing

Thats not even slightly funny sad

K.Diddy

I clearly wasn't laughing at the threads actual topic, was I?

Xirius
I clearly wasn't laughing at the threads actual topic, was I?

You were laughing at someone who had an accident with fire on this thread..........Do you see how insensitive that is?

K.Diddy

laughing out loud Not really no,it's not like he got hurt or anything, He only singed his eye brows and facial hair.........I find it funny laughing

rolling on floor laughing

KENobi™

I do, because your boyfriend is a few fries short of a Combo Meal, playing with a burning barrel...idiot.

You were laughing at someone who had an accident with fire on this thread..........Do you see how insensitive that is?

The guy is 17-18 years old playing with fire and got his hair burned because he was being immature. He should have known better and didn't get hurt, he came close though.

As long as K.Diddy isn't laughing about Fox's cousins, I'm with him on this one.

K.Diddy

Spawn_Master
oh my god... i just got a phone call from my uncle... my little cousins jojo and ben and their friend.. they were in an explosion..... they had a lighter and was playin with it in a garage.... the youngest of them, alex, who is 6 years old, accedentally caught a gas tank on fire...... ben is in the hospital.. dying.... he was severly burnt. they have to remove parts of his body.... and Alex was burnt as well... but he isnt as bad as ben.. and jojo didnt get hurt as bad... but poor ben... damn..... my youngest cousin... dying.... this really sucks.... cry OMFG...dude, that sucks balls..

..Hope they get through it ok.. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.