Zauriel vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
My other thread was bust....

So let's make it a little more even. Let's pretend the Crisis isn't happening....

No prep.

Avalonofthewind
Here is an interesting question..

Can Zauriels magic sword cut through WW's lasso?

Draco69
Hmm. Spectre couldn't do it. The problem is that the lasso is integral to the universe holding together and not imploding so I'm guessing the Presence had something to do with it. (We only know what material the lasso was weaved from...we don't know where the actual material CAME from.)

I doubt it. If it was sword wielded by Michael or Lucifer than I'd definitely say yes. Provided they wanted to implode the universe.

Avalonofthewind
Interesting, I had always thought the lasso was a product of Olympian magic.

On topic, She's far stronger than he is, and her durability is higher. However, he can't be KO'd.

Both can hurt each other and she wouldn't be able to avoid that sword forever.

I'll need to think quite a bit on this one.

What's your opinion?

Draco69
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Interesting, I had always thought the lasso was a product of Olympian magic.

On topic, She's far stronger than he is, and her durability is higher. However, he can't be KO'd.

Both can hurt each other and she wouldn't be able to avoid that sword forever.

I'll need to think quite a bit on this one.

What's your opinion?

The lasso IS for the most part a product of Olympian magic. But it was merely weaved from another substance. The Girdle of Gaea. The Girdle however came from a much higher power bestowed upon Gaea. Hints point to the Presence.

As for not being able to being KOed. Didn't Amazo knock him out during that horrible battle where apparently Superman saying the JLA is disbanding is all it took?

If what you say is true, the battle could literally go on forever. Best bet for Diana is to trap him in the lasso or "kill" him. Even though he'll just come back.

Avalonofthewind
I'll check the Amazo battle and fill you in on that...

Avalonofthewind
Just checked it. Amazo did knock Zauriel down (and everyone else,) but there is nothing of a KO, as the next panel he shows up in, he's unhurt.

I'll flip through my Zauriel issues, but I'm pretty sure I've read he's never lost consciousness since the beginning of time, even in death.

The way I see it, he can hurt her/kill her.

She can hurt him/kill him/make him submit.

An interesting tidbit, he seems CUSTOM made to be able to kill MM.

Lucid Lui
I really can't decide who wins... So i'll continue fence sitting for now...

soleran30
Yeah know what I wished I knew more about Zauriel. I would have thought even though he is a fallen angel he should smoke everyone still however he is "weak" compared to the WW, GL and Superman types.............................who knows I would think WW would have some tools to slow him down.........

Dr.Fate
too close

Dr.Fate
but i think Zauriel is a faster and better flyer and his sword could damage her si I'm just barely leaning towards him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.