Exar Kun vs Ludo Kressh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
I'm not sure, but i think there's enough information to tell the victor in this battle..

Who Wins?

tdtd
Kressh obviously. Kun isn't more powerful than any of the ancient sith lords, and from what we know Sadow and Kressh stalemated their duel, so Kun doesn't have much of a chance against any ancient sith.

Fishy
I hate that logic, but it's probably right...

Sadow and Kressh are about equal, Sadow would likely take Kun down, Kressh would therefor likely do the same... Kun his nicest tools would be useless at least, and I don't see him winning a fight based on natural force powers and lightsaber skills against Kressh.

w00t2112
Originally posted by tdtd
Kressh obviously. Kun isn't more powerful than any of the ancient sith lords, and from what we know Sadow and Kressh stalemated their duel, so Kun doesn't have much of a chance against any ancient sith.

*waits for IKC's rebutt*

tdtd
Yea I'm waiting for IKC too.

Guy LeDouche
Kressh.

Numan
Originally posted by Fishy
I hate that logic, but it's probably right...

Sadow and Kressh are about equal, Sadow would likely take Kun down, Kressh would therefor likely do the same... Kun his nicest tools would be useless at least, and I don't see him winning a fight based on natural force powers and lightsaber skills against Kressh.

That logic is not correct. You are saying that Sadow would take out Kun because of examples of his tremendous force powers such as destroying a star or making an illusion of an army. But in his duel against Kressh he doesn't show anything on this level and it is purely based on sword fighting, so Kressh stalemates Naga in a pure melee duel.

Wesker
Originally posted by Numan
That logic is not correct. You are saying that Sadow would take out Kun because of examples of his tremendous force powers such as destroying a star or making an illusion of an army. But in his duel against Kressh he doesn't show anything on this level and it is purely based on sword fighting, so Kressh stalemates Naga in a pure melee duel.

Go away.

Numan
You're clearly not smart enough to prove me wrong jackass.

tdtd
Numan you are too dumb to argue with any of us, that's why nobody is wasting their time.

Numan

You tell yourself that tdtd. You know I'm right and you cannot disprove what i said.

tdtd
Everyone knows youre wrong and you know you're wrong, quit lying to yourself.

Numan
Sure thing. Nice username by the way.

tdtd
Um ok lol? Do you spend your whole day on these forums embarassing yourself? Don't you have anything better to do?

Numan
Coming from someone who has posted more than I have.

Faunus
And doesn't completely embarass himself with each and every post, yeah.

Numan
You're an embarrassment you fool.

Faunus
zOMG! I nailed the response! Either you're amazingly predictable, or I'm clairvoyant. *awaits response involving the words ''you fool''*

Numan
Originally posted by Faunus
. *awaits response involving the words ''you fool''*

Right because I said that once.

Numan

None of you have said anything to try and disprove this and have just used lame insults.

Faunus
That's because there's nothing to disprove aside from your unfounded assumptions.

Numan
which part is an assumption.

tdtd
Numan you haven't said 1 intelligent thing yet, go away.

Faunus
That Kressh can only match Saodw in melee combat? If he'd been such a slouch with the Force, he would have been eradicated by Sadow long before, especially considering that he was his only competition. Not to mention he toppled stone pillars in a fit of rage.

tdtd
Exactly

Numan
Not to mention he toppled stone pillars in a fit of rage.

that's no more impressive then Vader wreking the medlab at the end of ROTS.

Faunus
To quote you:

''None of you have said anything to try and disprove this and have just used lame insults."

And the medlab consisted of a few droids and a couple of tanks. *gasp* The power! Ask IKC for that particular scan; the pillars are huge.

Numan
The sith lord wasn't even wearing the same armour that Marka Ragnos was wearing when he was buried.

Faunus
Sheesh. . .

Do you have a scanner?

tdtd
Numan you haven't made one damn point. Who cares what Ragnos was wearing or Ludo was wearing? Are you that damn stupid seriously?

Numan
Yes but I don't know how to use it.

tdtd
figures

Numan
Numan you haven't made one damn point. Who cares what Ragnos was wearing or Ludo was wearing? Are you that damn stupid seriously?

Well he would usually be wearing what he was buried in each time he came back as a ghost.

tdtd
Who cares? What point are you trying to make here? Who cares what anybody was wearing how does that have to do with anything?

Numan
Well the spirit that confronted Ulic and Exar wore different armour to Ragnos in TGATS.

Fishy
that's no more impressive then Vader wreking the medlab at the end of ROTS.

And once again you fail to answer Faunus his entire post, instead you pick out one part and then argue against that, and then one post later you go completely off topic and start talking about an entirely different thing, that has nothing to do with Kressh..

Seriously.

tdtd
Stop posting Numan

Numan
Just like he ignored most of what I said.

Faunus
Yeah?

Numan
Yes. You either ignored the point I was making or you were unable to comprehend it. Either way you are stupid or a hypocrite. You just went straight to describing Ludo's force powers which were hardly impressive.

tdtd
Numan how does your stupidity make Faunus' post stupid?

Faunus
I'll be the eight year-old and skip the insults, but what haven't I addressed?

Numan
I'll be the eight year-old and skip the insults, but what haven't I addressed?

Somebody, I think TDTD said that Naga Sadow had shown force power (through amulets and feats etc) far beyond those of Kun's and because of the fact that Kressh stalemated him, he would likely take Kun too. My point was that the force power which Naga Sadow has displayed (which was his argument for saying that sadow would take Kun) was not used in his battle with Kressh, and so even though Kressh stalemated him, he stalemated him in terms of swordfighting and not in terms of the force.

tdtd
Yea Sadow used his own amulet, what is your point? He didn't use it in his battle with Kressh, does that mean he doesn't have the power? Or more realistically, him and kressh are equal in power?

Numan
This is my point exactly. You just simple don't have the brain cells to comprehend what I am saying.

tdtd
It appears you don't have the brain cells to comprehend simple logic, common sense, and what you yourself say.. Quit while you're behind.

Numan
Look carefully and try really hard to analise what I have said. If it is still too hard for you to understand, I'm sure your boyfriend Faunus will explain it to you.

tdtd
Personal attacks from the incompetent. And the word is analyze..

Illustrious
Somebody, I think TDTD said that Naga Sadow had shown force power (through amulets and feats etc) far beyond those of Kun's and because of the fact that Kressh stalemated him, he would likely take Kun too. My point was that the force power which Naga Sadow has displayed (which was his argument for saying that sadow would take Kun) was not used in his battle with Kressh, and so even though Kressh stalemated him, he stalemated him in terms of swordfighting and not in terms of the force.

So because we haven't seen Ludo Kressh show any force powers, it means he doesn't have any?

That's an illogical assumption, sorry. Logic points the other direction, particularly since he was able to demolish enormous statues with a clench of his fist.

tdtd
agreed

Numan
Minor force user like desann in that video game were able to perform feats as impressive . And that was not my point.

Illustrious
Minor force user like desann in that video game were able to perform feats as impressive . And that was not my point.

When was Desann capable of toppling over giant structures with a motion of his hand?

tdtd
He wasn't, shut up numan

Numan
Kressh has shown no force powers that would put him higher then Kun and yet you claim that he would win because he stalemated Naga Sadow. Naga Sadow has shown force power beyond Kun, but the fact was his duel with Kressh was only swordfighting and not a force battle. So we do not know how Kressh would deal with Naga Sadow in a force battle. Therefor your point is moot.

tdtd
Except when Kressh got angry statues started breaking up into pieces. The Ancient Sith are GODLIKE, how many times do we have to point that out you tool?

Fishy
Kressh has shown no force powers that would put him higher then Kun and yet you claim that he would win because he stalemated Naga Sadow. Naga Sadow has shown force power beyond Kun, but the fact was his duel with Kressh was only swordfighting and not a force battle. So we do not know how Kressh would deal with Naga Sadow in a force battle. Therefor your point is moot.

Actually we do.

If Sadow was superior to Kressh in the force, then he would have simply destroyed Kressh with the force in that battle or any other because they were rivals and hated each others guts. Logically we can conclude that neither one of them is more powerful then the other with the force because the force wasn't used to destroy the other one. And if one is more powerful it is not by a lot.

Illustrious

If the point is moot, then why did you make a thread about it?

The perfectly logical conclusion is that Ludo Kressh was able to match Naga Sadow action for action, and Naga Sadow is canonically extremely powerful. For a large part of GAotS, Kressh was the favorite to be the Dark Lord of the Sith.

If the point is moot, why do you assume the negative for Kressh?

There's nothing there for you that would make assuming that Kressh has no strong force powers valid. All evidence (however sparse they are) points to the exact opposite.

tdtd
pwned

Wesker
I am an idiot. I make trolls look welcome.

Say what? I thought so.

Numan
Actually we do.

If Sadow was superior to Kressh in the force, then he would have simply destroyed Kressh with the force in that battle or any other because they were rivals and hated each others guts. Logically we can conclude that neither one of them is more powerful then the other with the force because the force wasn't used to destroy the other one. And if one is more powerful it is not by a lot.

That is just crappy speculation. You are forgetting that most 1 on 1 battles goes down to a melee battle. By your logic Kun would have destroyed Ulic with the force. He was as desperate to kill Ulic as Sadow was to kill Ulic. Yet he didn't simply blast him with his amulet and instead went into a saber duel with him.

Fishy
That is just crappy speculation. You are forgetting that most 1 on 1 battles goes down to a melee battle. By your logic Kun would have destroyed Ulic with the force. He was as desperate to kill Ulic as Sadow was to kill Ulic. Yet he didn't simply blast him with his amulet and instead went into a saber duel with him.

And he would have if the duel continued, Kun was arrogant he believed he could take Ulic and the fight didn't last very long.

Sadow and Kressh new and hated each other and fought before, they would know eachter.

Also most fights become one between lightsabers? That is ussually because the difference in force powers isn't great enough or because one party is a Jedi. Seeing as neither one of them is a Jedi it must be because there is little difference between there power in the force

Darth_Glentract
Even in melee Ludo was shown to be great. He stalemated Naga and was able to crush a Sith Sword with his hands if I remember correctly. He'd likely overpower Exar with brute strength. Logically, Ludo has been in many melee battles, as he lives in a society where fighting were extremely common.

tdtd
Sadow and Kressh have no equals after them in terms of force powers..

Fishy
Sadow and Kressh have no equals after them in terms of force powers..

Right...

So Ragnos, Simus, possibly Pall and Hord do not exist anymore? And what happened to DN Luke > All now? You sure do change opinions fast.

tdtd
What are you talking about? Where did I ever say anyone was greater than the ancient sith? I might have given an opinion based on what other people say in terms of DN Luke being equal or less than Ragnos but from what we know, there is no equal to the ancient sith. I wouldn't say anything about Hord nor Pall because we know nothing about them.

Faunus
Have no equals after them, Fishy.

tdtd
Yea

Fishy
Sorry misread your post...

I'm just getting kinda annoyed by all the crap Numan is saying, should have read more careful.

Faunus
You have no reading comprehension you fool I win because I have better arguments get some common sense and logic you fool

tdtd
Could Numan have possibly left?

Fishy
You have no reading comprehension you fool I win because I have better arguments get some common sense and logic you fool

FTW??

Wesker
zOMFG... Faunus went Numan!

tdtd
lol

w00t2112
haha, Numan got pwned, he seems like the shadow of lightsnake.

Wesker
Lightsnake was easier to reason with. Numan is just simply... not on the same plane as the rest of us.

Veneficus
Numan you are an ignoramus.

Faunus
Originally posted by Wesker
zOMFG... Faunus went Numan!

zOMG! Iz influence of teh Numan!

Captain REX
Okay, cool it, guys. Numan got his warning, but you guys aren't being any better.

Numan
That's right guys.

Captain REX
I'm handling it, side comments don't help.

Numan
You heard what he said boys. Side coments don't help.

Captain REX
That was directed at you, actually.

Numan
You heard him again. Wesker, Faunus, that was directed at you.

Captain REX
Does Numan need another warning? Knock it off.

Numan
lol i'm just joking.

Captain REX
Get on the topic, then. It's not funny, and this is why the others shun you.

Faunus
Nice edit, Numan.

Numan
I'll get back on topic. But those guys shun me because our opinions clash.

Captain REX
Not especially.

Anyways, I say Exar Kun would win this fight. Then again, I know little of Kressh. Seems he wasn't that powerful, though; he's not the Dark Lord.

tdtd
Aw come on Rex. We know little about Ludo Kressh but what we do know is that he was around during the golden age of the sith, we witnessed the power of his anger, and he stalemated Sadow so that means he could be Sadow's equal, which would put him leagues above Kun

Numan

Faunus

Again, if Kressh had been notably inferior to Sadow in terms of Force powers, the former would have wiped him out long ago.

Captain REX
True. I did not know that Kressh stalemated him.

I switch to Ludo, in that case.

Wesker
You're assuming that because Kressh didn't drop a mountain on Sadow, he can't do it to Kun. The point remains that Sadow had an amulet that could generate incredible power as we've seen on top of his amazing natural force powers. Ludo, I believe, had similar gauntlets (All the sith lords did). They likely didn't use such powers on each other because they would be consuming or too destructive./

Numan
It clearly only became serious when Ragnos died and there was no dark lord. Ragnos would have been able to keep his sith lords under control. You are always saying that they both feared him.

Wesker
I don't see how your comment relates to mine. Elaborate?

Numan
You're assuming that because Kressh didn't drop a mountain on Sadow, he can't do it to Kun. The point remains that Sadow had an amulet that could generate incredible power as we've seen on top of his amazing natural force powers. Ludo, I believe, had similar gauntlets (All the sith lords did). They likely didn't use such powers on each other because they would be consuming or too destructive./

I don't think that's the reason. Most 1 on 1 battles tend to go down to saber duels. That seems to generally happen.

tdtd
Of course they both feared him lol, what is your point? Once he was gone they contended with each other. When the author calls you a "powerful sith lord" in the GAOTS, you know you are one powerful mofo. No my friend, Kun doesn't stand a chance against the ancient sith.

Numan
I don't see how your comment relates to mine. Elaborate?

I haden't read your post by the time I finished mine. I was replying to Faunus.

Captain REX
I still don't see the relevency.

Wesker
I don't think that's the reason. Most 1 on 1 battles tend to go down to saber duels. That seems to generally happen.

He's my question to you: Sadow clearly had that power. Ludo was a clear rival of his. Why did they NOT enter into a force battle?

tdtd
Because they were equals Numan.

Numan
Of course they both feared him lol, what is your point? Once he was gone they contended with each other. When the author calls you a "powerful sith lord" in the GAOTS, you know you are one powerful mofo. No my friend, Kun doesn't stand a chance against the ancient sith.

You tend to post before you read everything huh. I was replying to Faunus. He said that if Sadow's force powers were so superior to Kressh's, how comes he didn't destroy him ages before. What I said was in reply to that.

tdtd
That's nice, but you still fail to understand the conclusion of this thread.

Numan
He's my question to you: Sadow clearly had that power. Ludo was a clear rival of his. Why did they NOT enter into a force battle?

This is because they had already locked swords and were in close proximity to each other. Sadow also seems to improve greatly after FotSE.

Wesker
I don't think that's the point. The amulets can clearly fire right away. It's easier to shoot than to fight in melee. Also, I see no evidence that Sadow got stronger.

Illustrious
This is because they had already locked swords and were in close proximity to each other. Sadow also seems to improve greatly after FotSE.

What?

There was at most a few days passing between the end of GAotS and FotSE. There was no comic or book written about Naga Sadow after the end of FotSE. He does not show improvement, he just states it's time for him to use Sith Magic.

You can't use the force when you are in close proximity? Is this why we see Dooku scoop up Obi-Wan with the force and chuck him across the room?

If there was a significant difference in force power, Naga would have pwned him. He didn't, they were close enough that he could not best him without using underhanded tactics and political manuevering. You forget, Ludo Kressh had the support of most of the Sith Lords until Naga Sadow pulled his little prank.

That, and the feats that we do see of Ludo show he is definitely very powerful. Now start making logical sense.

Faunus
It clearly only became serious when Ragnos died and there was no dark lord. Ragnos would have been able to keep his sith lords under control. You are always saying that they both feared him.

What? Ragnos had been on his deathbed unchallenged; that would have been the perfect time for Sadow to take out the popular candidate for the title. Not to mention that the Sith were always a warring species, fighting amongst themselves as Ragnos played them for fools and kept them off of him. There would have been decades of animosity between Sadow and Kressh.

Numan
Dooku was only able to use the force once in that duesl, and that was because he was a great saber dueler. He was able to parry the blows of both Anakin and Obi Won and have enough time to force push Obi.

Fishy
And Kressh was not great?

The point is Sadow and kressh likely fought before they hated each other, they knew it would come to battle the second they saw each other. If either one of them had a brain and the ability they would have blown the other to smithereens the first chance they had.

Seeing as they both have a brain they obviously didn't have the ability to do that.

Numan
And Kressh was not great?

There is nothing to suggest that either Kressh or Sadow were good duelists. And my point was that Dooku was quite a lot better than Kenobi and Skywalker. It is evident in the comics that Kressh and Sadow were pretty much the same in terms of swordfighting.

Fishy
Read and respond to the rest of my post.

And they were the greatest of that time, you don't become that without knowing how to use that sword of yours. Hundreds of years of fighting tends to make you great with a weapon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.