Darth Revan vs DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Although this has been done, i want to see people's opinion on this fight now.

kamikz
DE fries him, that's what I think.

w00t2112
can you give me some reasons?

kamikz
Most likley for condocting a force storm in 3-5 seconds that would frie him. I don't see Revan overpowering DE Sids in the force either.

Hello Friend
DE Sidious wins.

tdtd
Tough one, we don't know enough about Revan to conclude how he would fair against a powerful DE Sidious in terms of force abilities, which is why KOTOR III needs to hurry up and make itself. Revan would own him in saber combat.

Darth Kal-El
EDITED

Darth_Glentract
DE SIdious pwns Revan with force powers, but Revan would stand a much better chance against him in saber combat.

tdtd
true

w00t2112
well Revan is an unknown, perhaps more will be seen in kotor 3

zephiel7
Revan beats Sidious.

In lightsaber combat Sidious most likely gets WTFpwned, but in terms of force it would be a close call.

Sidious most likely narrowly beat out Revan with his ability to conjure giant force storms that can destroy fleets, but Revan has been able to use the force storm ability too.

This is is speculation too, but in his duel against Malak, he was able to shrug of a force storm aswell, so that would show that his talent in the force could protect him from Sidious's attacks, much like Sidious would be protected from Revans force attacks.

Revan also has the advantage of battle experience. He has fought several dark Jedi on board the Star Forge, Malak's ship, the Rakatan planet, and the several world's that he visited on his quest for the Star Forge. As the Dark Lord, he was adept at fighting Jedi.

So I'd have to go Revan

kamikz
How will Revan WTFPWN Sidious in lightsaber combat? It required the whole potential of Luke, Leia and Anakin (solo) to outmatch him then parry his force storm. On his death bed he killed several Jedi Knights by conducting a small force storm. He could destroy fleets with the power. He is way above him in force powers and he could hold out at least for a while in saber combat, but I seriousley doubt they will get into saber combat.

Kaithen
Why is revan so unknown? Ive been playing the game and revan has a hard match with BASTILLA, HOW THE HELL IS HE GOING TO TAKE DOWN SIDEUS

Fishy
Originally posted by Kaithen
Why is revan so unknown? Ive been playing the game and revan has a hard match with BASTILLA, HOW THE HELL IS HE GOING TO TAKE DOWN SIDEUS

Because Revan is 99% gameplay...

Hello Friend
Originally posted by zephiel7
Revan beats Sidious.

In lightsaber combat Sidious most likely gets WTFpwned, but in terms of force it would be a close call.

Sidious most likely narrowly beat out Revan with his ability to conjure giant force storms that can destroy fleets, but Revan has been able to use the force storm ability too.

This is is speculation too, but in his duel against Malak, he was able to shrug of a force storm aswell, so that would show that his talent in the force could protect him from Sidious's attacks, much like Sidious would be protected from Revans force attacks.

Revan also has the advantage of battle experience. He has fought several dark Jedi on board the Star Forge, Malak's ship, the Rakatan planet, and the several world's that he visited on his quest for the Star Forge. As the Dark Lord, he was adept at fighting Jedi.

So I'd have to go Revan

lol

zephiel7
yea well, lol to you too... rolling on floor laughing

zephiel7
Revan defeated Malak in a lightsaber duel aboard the star forge. He was said by the Masters of the KOTOR time as being the best lightsaber duelist. He is also gifted with battle precognition, the ability to foresee attacks. Sidious was never a prodigal duelist, he has never WON a ligthsaber duel against his opponents.

kamikz
And how does that mean that he sucks? If a person only met Ragnos and Sadow in a duel, does that mean he sucks because he never defeated anyone?

And he killed 3 jedi masters in some seconds, 1 who was almost as good as Kenobi in lightsaber combat. And this is not ROTS Sids, this is DE Sids, which is much better. He wasted Luke in lightsaber combat, then with the combined potential of Leia, Anakin Solo and him they defeated him. And he kept fighting after loosing his hands, conducting a force storm which they could barley hold back. And they never did, Sids just lost control and destroyed the ship. He also wasted a couple of jedi's when approaching Anakin Solo.

And as I said, I don't belive there will be a lightsaber fight.

zephiel7
Three Jedi masters in some seconds with one almost as good as Kenobi isn't any real testament to lightsaber ability. Heck, Revan pwned Bandon and two of his minions.

At this point, Luke still hasn't reached his potential. Revan would have owned Luke at lightsaber combat.

Which is well and good, but we are talking about lightsaber combat at the moment. Leia was not exceptional at the force at the moment, Anakin was not even born at the moment, and Luke was HARDLY at his full potential.

Still though we are talking about lightsaber ability. Revan and Sids compared in terms of force ability is somewhat uncertain. Revan has shown the ability to use force storm, though I don't know how effective it was since he never had the oppurtunity to use it against the republic fleet (since he never wanted to, his entire plan was to leave the Republic infrastructure intact against the ancient Sith)

Malak force choked a Jedi and shocked another. It really has no indication on who wins the fight.

Revan has the advantage of battle precognition along with his jedi senses.

zephiel7

You disgrace fire emblem...

Faunus
You disgrace everyone. . . All of your arguments are based on gameplay. I had Juhani pwn Bandon. I guess she can beat Sidious, too.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Faunus
You disgrace everyone. . . All of your arguments are based on gameplay. I had Juhani pwn Bandon. I guess she can beat Sidious, too.

None of my arguments are based on gameplay. I said Sidious defeating 2 masters almost as good as Kenobi is no big deal. Sheesh, don't take it so seriously sad smile

Darth_Glentract

Yes, Sidious would lose in lightsaber combat, but DE Sidious trumps Revan big time in force powers.

The force storm that Revan used in KOTOR is not the same ability that Sidious used. KOTOR force storms are just a higher level of force lightning. Even if they were the same ability, look at the scale that each one has been used on. Destroying capital ships or fighting people.

Once again, it isn't the same ability in KOTOR, so as far as we know, Revan has never defended himself against a force storm. And again, it's all about scale. Sidious' attack is hundreds of times bigger.

So I'd have to go Revan

Yes, Revan does have battle experience, but that is only going to help him in lightsaber combat, which we already know he would win in. Sidious has had much more training time and has fought some extremely tough opponents like Yoda and Mace, who on their own are about as good as Malak. Furthermore, that was back in ROTS. In DE he is ridiculously overpowered. There really is no way that Revan can win if Sidious can keep it a force battle.

zephiel7
But Sids would have lost though. He stalemated Yoda, but against Windu he was getting tooled until Anakin's trechery.

I suppose arguing force powers is pointless since we don't know enough about Revan. DE Sidious takes Revan in force storm but I dont think the Revster will give Sid's the time required to charge up for his ubermensch force storm.

Faunus
You mean a couple of seconds? I don't think he'll have a choice.

zephiel7
You mean a couple of seconds? I don't think he'll have a choice.

For a Jedi, it takes less than a second to swing a lightsaber. :P

Faunus
. . . He has to get into range first, unless he's Mr. Fantastic.

tdtd
If he can get his force storm, Revan is dead. If not, Revan tools him.

zephiel7
. . . He has to get into range first, unless he's Mr. Fantastic.

He's more than fantastic, he's Revan! evil face

Kaithen
whats special with revan? just explain please... God...

ESB - 1138
DE Sidious has this fight. ROTS Sidious was smart enough to make a lot of distance between himself and Yoda and DE Sidious would do the same and summon up a force storm.

Kaithen
Yeah... Well tell me why sideus cant win without force storm? please tell me

ESB - 1138
Yeah... Well tell me why sideus cant win without force storm? please tell me

DE Sidious may win without force storm. Revan is too big of an unknown to really decide.

Illustrious
He's more than fantastic, he's Revan! evil face

Yes, because that's what's going to win him this fight.

DE Sidious wins him. His lightsaber abilities are way underrated. If you're talking about experience, he had decades of years of experience where he learned all sorts of forms and force powers.

tdtd
Revan is a big unknown like somebody said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.