Who is the Strongest FEMALE Jedi/sith of all time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
who is the strongest considering there havent been many female jedi or sith with amazing powers

Numan
Nomi Sunrider I think.

w00t2112
Thats what i thought too, but which other female Jedi/Sith are strong?

kamikz
Kreia

Hello Friend
The Dark Woman is tough, but not on the above two's tier.

Numan
Oh shit I forgot about kreia

Fishy
Yeah got to agree with Kamikz there...

Guy LeDouche
So, who would win in a fight between those two?

kamikz
Kreia would get my vote.

Fishy
Kreia, Nomi has never really amazed me, sure she's good but not great.. She's a leader not a fighter from what we can tell.

Darth Traya
Traya, firmly. Although Nomi would have been kickass with more training. Imagine Nomi at the time of KotOR, she would have been a monster in combat and the force.

Guy LeDouche
Yeah, I think it would be neat to run into her.

Darth_Glentract
Overall, Nomi probably. Because of her instakill, Traya. Nomi was the leader of the Order above people like Kavar, Vrook, and Vandar and we saw how powerful she became in a only a few months in TOTJ, imagine her with another 20 years.

Not counting instakills, I'd put them:

Nomi
Traya
Saba/Mara/Depa equal

Lumiya goes somewhere high up on that list, but I don't know where.

Quiero Mota
Shaak Ti and Adi Galia

Numan
Yes a big pun sig. now that is what I'm talkin about.

Quiero Mota
thumb up

zephiel7
Probably Kreia. She's a fairly insane force user.

Faunus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Overall, Nomi probably. Because of her instakill, Traya. Nomi was the leader of the Order above people like Kavar, Vrook, and Vandar and we saw how powerful she became in a only a few months in TOTJ, imagine her with another 20 years.

Nomi
Traya
Saba/Mara/Depa equal

FTW? How is Saba up there with Depa?

darthsith19
Darth Traya, unless Nihilus is a female (isn't Nihilus's gender unknown?).

Numan
The same goes with Revan.

Fishy

Nomi
Traya
Saba/Mara/Depa equal

She wasn't the leader of the order over those people, she isn't even shown in Kotor if she still lives she was under those people for some strange reason that I can not completely understand. Nomi also had plenty of training from powerful masters, and all she learned was to block people from the force, she already mastered Battle Meditation it was a gift to her like it was to Bastila.

And we don't know how much greater she would have become with 10 20 30 or even 40 more years of training. Its hard to really place a guess, but from what we have seen she can not match Kreia in force powers. She has one technique that could do something and battle meditation, and I have seen no evidence to suggest she could outduel Kreia.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Fishy
She wasn't the leader of the order over those people, she isn't even shown in Kotor if she still lives she was under those people for some strange reason that I can not completely understand. Nomi also had plenty of training from powerful masters, and all she learned was to block people from the force, she already mastered Battle Meditation it was a gift to her like it was to Bastila.

She was still around for a long time after Exar and stuff like that. Unless Kavar, Vrook, and Vandar were trained in that last decade or so she ruled over them.

And we don't know how much greater she would have become with 10 20 30 or even 40 more years of training. Its hard to really place a guess, but from what we have seen she can not match Kreia in force powers. She has one technique that could do something and battle meditation, and I have seen no evidence to suggest she could outduel Kreia.

Don't take this as me trying to prove that Nomi is necessarily this powerful, but she advanced very quickly in the comics, becoming stronger then Aleema, who had years of training, after only a few months. She arguably progressed faster then anyone except maybe Revan in KOTOR(but that was relearning, not learning for the first time). If we look at Luke by the time he had 20 years of training, then Nomi might be in the same league. Notice the might. That's a good bit better then Yoda, who would give Traya a tough challenge.

FTW? How is Saba up there with Depa?

Saba has just always seemed very powerful to me. Things like the fact that she was a senior Jedi Master and that she was highly respected by the other Masters, which includes people like Kyle and Corran. Saba also has extreme natural fighting abilities. That, and the fact that Depa never seemed really strong to me. I don't know how far you are in Shatterpoint(I think you mentioned that you are reading it right now) so I won't spoil some of the end things for you, but when you're done, let me know and I'll tell you why I don't think Depa is as good as she is made out to be.

Fishy
She was still around for a long time after Exar and stuff like that. Unless Kavar, Vrook, and Vandar were trained in that last decade or so she ruled over them.

Actually the old Jedi Order before Kotor didn't even have a real council, let alone stand a leader of the order. Nomi did seem to start the reforms of the Jedi on Exis station just 30 years before Kotor, but she is never shown to rule the council or to rule over Vandar, Vrook, Kavar, Atris, Zez, Vash well you know everybody there. Perhaps she did, perhaps she didn't. All we know is that she wasn't around during the end of the Mandelorian wars. Which could mean she had either died during the wars or went to follow Revan.

Or that, and this is more likely if you ask me that she was not a member of the council, because she wasn't wise and or powerful enough. Its the most logical conclusion if you ask me based on the little evidence we have.

And thats where speculation comes into play, she advanced a lot in a short time. I will not deny it, but she also had months of training with Jedi Masters and some great one's at that. However to say that she would continue to grow as fast as she did before is foolish if you ask me, there is no evidence of this. Also you have to keep in mind that we don't really see her do anything except for kill some thugs and use battle meditation. The first one isn't impressive, and the second one... well you don't see anybody calling Bastila a goddes because of it now do you?

No, she is good i'll give her that, great even for one with so little training, but for as far as we know she never reached the heights of Kreia. She could have and IMO should have but she didn't.

Darth_Glentract
Actually the old Jedi Order before Kotor didn't even have a real council, let alone stand a leader of the order. Nomi did seem to start the reforms of the Jedi on Exis station just 30 years before Kotor, but she is never shown to rule the council or to rule over Vandar, Vrook, Kavar, Atris, Zez, Vash well you know everybody there. Perhaps she did, perhaps she didn't. All we know is that she wasn't around during the end of the Mandelorian wars. Which could mean she had either died during the wars or went to follow Revan.

I was under the impression that Nomi has become the grandmaster in the time after the comics. It was stated in the New Essential Guide to Chronology that she became the defacto leader of the Order. It is a mystery as to what happened to her though.

Or that, and this is more likely if you ask me that she was not a member of the council, because she wasn't wise and or powerful enough. Its the most logical conclusion if you ask me based on the little evidence we have.

The NEGtC stated that she became the defacto leader of the Order. That's proof enough for me.

And thats where speculation comes into play, she advanced a lot in a short time. I will not deny it, but she also had months of training with Jedi Masters and some great one's at that. However to say that she would continue to grow as fast as she did before is foolish if you ask me, there is no evidence of this. Also you have to keep in mind that we don't really see her do anything except for kill some thugs and use battle meditation. The first one isn't impressive, and the second one... well you don't see anybody calling Bastila a goddes because of it now do you?

No, but I do hold Bastila in higher reguards then most people. Nomi also beat the crap out of Aleema with that short amount of training. She also had use of powers beyond just battle meditation, like when she stripped Ulic of the force.

No, she is good i'll give her that, great even for one with so little training, but for as far as we know she never reached the heights of Kreia. She could have and IMO should have but she didn't.

She's more of a Ragnos type character. She is probably very powerful, but there just isn't enough proof for her.

Fishy
I was under the impression that Nomi has become the grandmaster in the time after the comics. It was stated in the New Essential Guide to Chronology that she became the defacto leader of the Order. It is a mystery as to what happened to her though.

I never read those things, so I wouldn't know this is new for me. Still it leaves the question what the hell happened to her, she sure as hell didn't lead the order of the Mandelorian wars, and I find it highly unlikely to believe she would have joined Revan in his war, perhaps she was assassinated...

Never heard this before, does put things in a different light.

Aleema is a nobody, most people could have taken her out... And Nomi defeated her tricks with a trick of her own, that is far more powerful because she is a Jedi with a gift... And stripping Ulic of the force is a nice technique definitly. But I doubt it would work against Kreia, the only reason it worked against Ulic was because she was angry and he was weak as hell after killing his brother.

She could very well be the most powerful of the female Jedi, but there isn't enough evidence to say so for sure. So I am putting Kreia above her in power.

Faunus
Saba has just always seemed very powerful to me. Things like the fact that she was a senior Jedi Master and that she was highly respected by the other Masters, which includes people like Kyle and Corran. Saba also has extreme natural fighting abilities. That, and the fact that Depa never seemed really strong to me. I don't know how far you are in Shatterpoint(I think you mentioned that you are reading it right now) so I won't spoil some of the end things for you, but when you're done, let me know and I'll tell you why I don't think Depa is as good as she is made out to be.

She was considered to be the deadliest Jedi after Yoda and himself by Mace; moreso than Anakin and Obi-Wan. I'll get back to you on this once I'm done with Shatterpoint. But to be hinest, I've never really been impressed by Saba. She's a fairly good fighter, but she's far too brash and reckless.

w00t2112
Revan. the Jedi Exile and Nihilus are cannonically male, Kreia states that Nihilus is no longer a man, which means he once was, as well even if Nihilus was female, he/she wouldnt be to most powerful, he/she simply wins due to the eating ability.

Faunus
Uh, what?

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by w00t2112
who is the strongest considering there havent been many female jedi or sith with amazing powers

Marka Ragnos big grin

Numan
Bastilla Shan has to also be a contender.

IKC
Actually the old Jedi Order before Kotor didn't even have a real council, let alone stand a leader of the order.

Not exactly true:

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1552/council7cc.th.jpg

From right-to-left, we see Odan-Urr, Ood, Vodo, and Thon. Arca's dead already.

Fishy
Originally posted by IKC
Not exactly true:

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1552/council7cc.th.jpg

From right-to-left, we see Odan-Urr, Ood, Vodo, and Thon. Arca's dead already.

Yes they had meetings and masters, but it wasn't a Jedi Council. They didn't really set up rules, I mean after that Ulic left for the Empress Teta system, none of them wanted him to do that.

The Jedi were far more independent at that time, living alone fighting alone, getting help from each other when needed. When they are discussing what to do about the Empress Teta system all Jedi join them and they all discuss whats supposed to happen, in later era's the council decided that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.