Darth Nihilus versus Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numan
Banana WTFpwnd! - REX

w00t2112
Its Simple Nihilus takes them all, due to fact he eats their force and leaves them dead.

Unless the Ancient Sith have a defense against it which is unlikely.

However since Nihilus wins any fight with any force user, i believe he should be banned from being used in further threads.Reason: He'll always win and there is no point in making a thread where you know the victor

Numan
He doesn't always win you idiot. If someone is able to attack him with an instant kill before he can force consumate them, he loses for instance.

Arker
Erm, I think it's been established that Ragnos is the strongest being of all time. They could take him.... they won't just get zapped of their lives just like that; they're strong Sith lords.

And Numan, you don't make a versus thread then strike down the first person who posts.

Fishy
Arker, the guy eats the force... He literally destroys it. It probably doesn't matter how powerful people are, he would still eat it. And Ragnos is powerful sure, but he is he more powerful then a planet filled with force sensitives, the planet it self and a shit load of Jedi? In force potential? I seriously doubt anybody is and Nihilus ate just that. Ragnos, Sadow and Kun are nice but they would be eaten too just like everybody else.

Numan
Not if they blasted him with an amulet before he could eat them.

Fishy
But what if he eats them before they could blast him? And do you have any prove those attacks would work?

No therefor the most likely situation is Nihilus eats them.

Numan
Maybe so. I'm just giving a scenario in which Nihilus would not win. Can Nihilus even use the technique while in a saber battle with someone? It probably requires lots of concentration, and he would find it hard to concentrate while parrying anothers blows.

Arker
You seem to have a point, Fishy.

There are too many variables in this fight.

VISQUIS
Nhilus wins,Fishys right

tdtd
Nihilus is a fluke, a wound in the force nothing more..

Numan
Yes but there is no proof that he would be able to use his ability in a while having to defend himself in a melee duel. So if the trio work well together and have a good strategy, they could probably pull it off.

tdtd
This is a stupid pointless thread.

Fishy
Originally posted by Numan
Yes but there is no proof that he would be able to use his ability in a while having to defend himself in a melee duel. So if the trio work well together and have a good strategy, they could probably pull it off.

He tried to eat the Exile while fighting him, he has killed many Jedi that went to confront him, he defeated Kreia and took much of the force from her by a single wave and he once did the same against Sion... There is plenty of prove to show he could use the attack in a heartbeat. Actually everything suggests he can, therefor he can and will.

tdtd
But you cannot use Nihilus in any threads because he's not your normal powerful Sith. He is the product of the wound in the force, a fluke, a mistake, nothing more.

Fishy
I know and completely agree, but Numan likes making threads, even when the result is clear..

darthsith19
Numan, you had better edit out the dancing banana or Rex'll close this thread.

And Nihilus wins because he eats the Force. And where does it say Marka Ragnos is the strongest being of all time?

tdtd
Oh here we go again

Faunus
Apparently, Numan can't find the Edit button on the screen, nor the one in his head labeled ''Common Sense''.

tdtd
Lol. Darth Sith, Ragnos was described as the most powerful of the most powerful. That itself means he was the most powerful out of any Star Wars characters..

Faunus
Actually, he was the most powerful of the most powerful, out of a race of godlike Sith wielding titanic powers, as Nai so perfectly put it. So yeah, I'd say he's pretty much the most powerful character we know of.

Numan
You've really proved your case there haven't you tdtd. And Fishy there is no evidence that he could use it in a heartbeat. No evidence to suggest he would be able to use it before Kun could blast him with his amulet which would delay Nihilus and so Sadow and Ragnos could move in for the kill with one of those amazing artifacts you fanbots are always going on about.

Numan
That's right Faunus. put godlike and titanic in bold. That will make your evidence seem more concrete.

tdtd
Numan quit embarassing yourself

Faunus
Fanbot? That's a new one. And considering that Nihilus literally just raised his hand and tried to drain the Exile, I'd say he could do it in something of a hearbeat,

I'm done with you. You were entertaining the first four hundred idiotic posts, but now it's really starting to get redundant and irksome.

tdtd
I don't Rex has banned anyone lately, Rex you know what time it is.

Numan
Originally posted by Faunus
And considering that Nihilus literally just raised his hand and tried to drain the Exile, I'd say he could do it in something of a hearbeat,

As could Kun with his amulet which would give Ragnos and Sadow time to either attack him with the force or with their swords. As I have said before his ability is clearly active and not passive and so he wouldn't be able to use it while being attacked.

Numan
You have insulted me more than I have insulted anybody tdtd so if anybody was to get banned it would be you.

tdtd
I don't think so. People get banned for stupidity, not insults, therefore you'd be the #1 to go. And if you had any common sense, you'd know that Kun would have no amulet to use since Sadow is fighting alongside him, and he would be using his amulet. That's not the point though because even the 3 most powerful sith cannot deal with a fluke.

Faunus

Numan
Originally posted by tdtd
I don't think so. People get banned for stupidity, not insults, therefore you'd be the #1 to go. And if you had any common sense, you'd know that Kun would have no amulet to use since Sadow is fighting alongside him, and he would be using his amulet. That's not the point though because even the 3 most powerful sith cannot deal with a fluke.

Firstly people don't get banned for stupidity and if that were the case you would be the first to go. Are you saying Sadow had just the one amulet. In fact I made this thread so in this versus battle they both have the amulet ok.

tdtd
It's not logical because Kun has Sadow's Amulet, so what would Sadow have? You have proven to be the dumbest person on this forum, quit posting.

Numan
I actually find it quite funny whe you call me the dumbest person on this forum because I am 100x more intelligent then you are.

Numan
Sadow doesn't need the amulet you dumb prick. he has other artifacts at his disposal.

Illustrious
I actually find it quite funny whe you call me the dumbest person on this forum because I am 100x more intelligent then you are.

Yeah for self proclaimations! To go alone with you tooting your own horn, I bequeath upon you the Stupidest Thread(s) Award! Congratulations.

Numan
Originally posted by Illustrious
Yeah for self proclaimations! To go alone with you tooting your own horn, I bequeath upon you the Stupidest Thread(s) Award! Congratulations.

And I bequeath upon you the biggest loser of KMC award. It's no oscar but its something.

tdtd
Numan, leave this forum or be laughed out.

Illustrious
And I bequeath upon you the biggest loser of KMC award. It's no oscar but its something.

Amazing. Someone managed to spell "It's" two different ways in the span of a single sentence.

Looks like your skills don't even encompass copying. Shame really, because if it did, you'd be mildly entertaining.

Now, I'm going to wait for you to rampantly hit that refresh button in your epic crusade to throw more insults at people of greater intelligence and sense than yourself.

tdtd
ahahahaha

Fishy
Numan you probably won't understand what I'm going to say here, but i'm going to try to get through to you one last time. Although I am betting its a waste of my time.

If Kun or Sadow or Ragnos would use any kind of attack on Nihilus that attack would be a part of the force, the attack does take time to travel, Nihilus can eat the force. Therefor he can eat the attack. And while he does he will eat everybody else there, Ragnos, Sadow and Kun...

((The_Anomaly))
lol PWNED laughing out loud

Wesker
Pwnt.

((The_Anomaly))
yes, pWn'T...pWn'T with a Capital T

tdtd
Numan you have been pwned

Illustrious
No, Numan is not pwned. He will use his "Power of Denial +20" and "Power of Self-Proclaimation 4D8" and say he wins because his die rolls are higher than ours.

Numan
Originally posted by Fishy
Numan you probably won't understand what I'm going to say here, but i'm going to try to get through to you one last time. Although I am betting its a waste of my time.

If Kun or Sadow or Ragnos would use any kind of attack on Nihilus that attack would be a part of the force, the attack does take time to travel, Nihilus can eat the force. Therefor he can eat the attack. And while he does he will eat everybody else there, Ragnos, Sadow and Kun...

Yeah because a force attack like lightning takes ages to reach its target. Look as I said before it is an active attack. It is not automatic. And why do you people call the technique eating. It doesn't mention once in KOTOR2 that he "eats" the force. He just consumates it. get it right.

tdtd
Youre a moron, you've been on this forum for what 8 hours? Get a life

Numan
As I have said before you have posted more than I have so I think it is you who needs to get a life.

Fishy
Yeah because a force attack like lightning takes ages to reach its target. Look as I said before it is an active attack. It is not automatic. And why do you people call the technique eating. It doesn't mention once in KOTOR2 that he "eats" the force. He just consumates it. get it right.

No, but it takes seconds raising your hand however does not... Yoda still had the time to conjure up a defence against Sidious his force storms. Nihilus who for all we know has far more power then Yoda has ever displayed would have more then enough time to conjure up a defense. And if he couldn't you still don't know if the attack would kill him or not, and you also haven't proven the attack isn't automatic. If anything the technique works all the time just in lesser ways.

Numan
Add the fact that you are probably over 20 years old. You seriously need to get a life.

Fishy
Learn to use the edit button already, and stop the flaming and insulting.

tdtd
Um what? LOL.. What a loser

Wesker
Add the fact that I am a serious spammer and troll. It should be illegal to provide me with internet access. Dogs won't even piss on me I am so hideous.

Numan Strikes Back!

tdtd
hahah

w00t2112
Its time we all ignore Numan's post, and wait for Rex to ban him

Faunus
Which he won't, because we're all being as antagonistic, if not as stupid, as he is.

w00t2112
ah well, but seeing as we are discussing Ragnos, didn't he require planets worth of Force in his Scepter for the mere chance of resurrecting him? I'm inclined to believe that Nihilus will explode, if he drained Ragnos, which would make it a victory for Kun and Sadow

Fishy
No real evidence for that.

Nihilus ate a planet filled with force sensitives and Jedi before...

darthsith19
Lol. Darth Sith, Ragnos was described as the most powerful of the most powerful. That itself means he was the most powerful out of any Star Wars characters..
When was he described like this? And perhaps he was the most powerful Sith of his time, but I hear that KOTOR said Exar Kun's the strongest Sith of all time.

Wesker
More hearsay.

Read TOTJ: Golden Age of the Sith Empire. They do everything but have Ragnos wipe his ass with every character at once to indicate his power.

tdtd
Exar Kun wasn't among the greatest sith, while Ragnos ruled over the most powerful godlike sith ever..

Captain REX
I'm going to let this thread live because it's got quite a few pages, but...

DO NOT MAKE BANANAS FOR THE FIRST POST.

Read the damned rules.

tdtd
ew two **** kissing.

Numan
Dude you do know that's Rex and his girlfriend right?

Wesker
ew two **** kissing.

Banned.

Faunus
*cowers*

tdtd
Whoops. Who plays the girlfriend, rex or Jim?

Captain REX
Warning! I wasn't joking when I said it.

kamikz
Whoops. Who plays the girlfriend, rex or Jim?

What's your problem?

tdtd
My bad I call them like I see them.

123KID
Nihilus wins this one

Dark-Jaxx
Nihilus taps into the power of Dragonforce and sends them through the Fire and Flames.

Ivalice
Originally posted by 123KID
Nihilus wins this one You truly are a raging hormone fanboy of nihilus, i'd love to see you prove it.

Darth Exodus
Despite his overpowered nature, Nihilius Gets totally arse-raped by the trio.

123KID
Originally posted by Ivalice
You truly are a raging hormone fanboy of nihilus, i'd love to see you prove it.

easily done
Ragnos has no feats - he dies quickly
Sadow's best feat on his own was throwing a brick - he dies quickly

Kun is the only real trouble and his TK isn't nearly as good as Nihilus who will paralyze him in an instant and run him through or maybe just drain him too

Elite Hunter

Kun is the only real trouble and his TK isn't nearly as good as Nihilus who will paralyze him in an instant and run him through or maybe just drain him too
Yeah because tk alone means he wins plus if had never shown using tk on a opponent in battle. And Kun has shown the ability to paralyze thousands of people at once. He would need to use the drain or who he would die. The battle between Kun and Nihilus would come go down like this: If Kun can engage Nihilus in saber combat than he ,ost likely wins, if he can hit an amulet blast or ebony lightning before nihilus can drain him he stands a good chance otherwise he would most likely die. Nihiulus would probably kill at the 1 or 2 of them depending on their strategy but falls to the third if its Kun or Ragnos.

ThoraxeRMG
Nihiulus

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Nihiulus

Great argument.

123KID
neither did Sidious
but do you think he couldn't have TK'ed someone like Obi-Wan ?
the gap in power between Nihilus and Kun is around the level that separates Obi and Palpatine except Nihilus presumably knows less than Kun but even that is speculation

so a strong Force user can paralyze thousands of non-force Users? impressive
Nihilus killed most of the Jedi Council and a race of Force Sensitives and everything on a planet in perhaps the same time it took Kun to paralyze a few non-Force users

and Nihilus could easily stun the others while he deals with Kun

Elite Hunter
neither did Sidious
but do you think he couldn't have TK'ed someone like Obi-Wan ?
the gap in power between Nihilus and Kun is around the level that separates Obi and Palpatine except Nihilus presumably knows less than Kun but even that is speculation

As far is I can remember Sidious prefers to use his lightning and saber and only uses tk vs yoda on the pods because of the layout of the arena suited it. Kun is much closer to Nihilus than obiwan is to Sidious. Kun knows techniques that died with him however Nihiulus did study at Malahor though the time of that doesn't appear to be to long and the only unique ability we see from his is his drain. Kun had all of Sadow's knowledge and at least one or two other ancient sith holocrons as well.

Considering it is thousands makes it impressive.

The time is debatable considering he took an a planet but imo it took more time though the feat is more impressive

That too can be debatable because while I would say Sadow is not on Kun's level I wouldn't say he is a push over but given how well his knowledge helped Kun . Ragnos ruled for a hundred straight years and was the most powerful ancient sith and arguably had techniques that Nihilus and maybe even Kun is not familiar with.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Great argument.

Yeah, trying to spark me into a argument ain't gonna work.

Ivalice

so a strong Force user can paralyze thousands of non-force Users? impressive
Its hundreds and thousands of senators considering the size of the senate.

Nihilus killed most of the Jedi Council and a race of Force Sensitives and everything on a planet in perhaps the same time it took Kun to paralyze a few non-Force users Unsupported.

and Nihilus could easily stun the others while he deals with Kun I guess you never read the books where kun choke and suspended 20 over jedi knights with the force with ease.

123KID
you probably mean "hundreds of thousands" and i'd like you to prove that number since you claimed it

perfectly supported in the comic where we both are told and shown when nihilus spoke, every living thing on the entire planet of Katarr was killed
fact and canon

and Nihilus killed and...killed most of the Jedi Council and Visas' race with ease

Ivalice
you probably mean "hundreds of thousands" and i'd like you to prove that number since you claimed it Maybe not hundreds and thousands but this

In contrast to the Galactic Senate Building that eventually replaced it, the Senate Hall was a smaller, more intimate debating chamber, designed in a far more ancient architectural style and constructed over thousands of years. Its interior resembled an oval stadium, and it was estimated that perhaps as many as 50,000 senators could seat there comfortably. The Republic Senate Guardsmen were responsible for guarding not only the building, but the senators, Supreme Chancellor, Vice Chair, and the Staff Aide during senatorial meetings. It was also used during Inquisitions

In 3,996 BBY, during the trial of Ulic Qel-Droma, the Sith Lord Exar Kun entered the Hall, placing the assembled senators and the Supreme Chancellor under his control as he battled Jedi to free his apprentice.

At some point following the wars, possibly due to damage sustained during one of the Sith attacks on Coruscant, the Hall was replaced with the much more resilient Senate Building.

perfectly supported in the comic where we both are told and shown when nihilus spoke, every living thing on the entire planet of Katarr was killed
fact and canon You DO know what claim was i making right considering your level of intelligence. Let me elaborate to an idiot who came out of the games versus forum.

Exar kun stunned "prehaps 50 000" people instantly.

YOU claimed nihilus wiped out the entire planet in prehaps the same time exar kun did to stun those people and there is nothing to back you up HENCE i labelled it unsupported that he killed the people on katarr in the same time.

and Nihilus killed and...killed most of the Jedi Council and Visas' race with ease Lets see, you seem to forget "most" of the jedi already died in the jedi civil war and it was merely the remaining few under a hundred. You also seem to forget they were caught off guard.

You also seem to forget its more difficult to touch the bond of a force user whom has been described as immensely strong with the force.

You too have seem to forget that exar kun has resisted a force sever with ease which brings up the fact of weather or not nihilus can do anything to his bond.

Oh right how i forget kun is a master of sith sorcery, and the fact that there are techniques in sith sorcery which also masks your presence in the force whom was demonstrated by darth zannah at that time when she was far inferior to exar kun in that aspect.

123KID
says the idiot who was banned after visiting the game versus forum and was being owned ?
nice

fair point

A. where is the under a hundred jedi figure stated ?
B. not like they could do anything even if they were prepared

what exactly do you think Nihilus is ?
i'd say he's immensely strong with the Force......

Force sever isn't what Nihilus does
it's like it but not exactly the same so saying because he can resist the one means he can resist the other is faulty
the fact the one who attempted it is inferior to Nihilus doesn't help

yay for her
you're still in the Force and still ripe for being killed

Ivalice
says the idiot who was banned after visiting the game versus forum and was being owned ?
nice LOL how was i getting owned? In fact it was vice versa, I was owning them seeing the fact that i debunked all their unsupported theories, i was only banned because i was trolling.

Infact, the only way i got owned is when i got banned.

Incase your too stupid to realise, i wasn't the only one "owning" the so called intellects, you have dark-jaxx to thank for that matter.

A. where is the under a hundred jedi figure stated ?
Somewhere in the loading screen, it said something about less than 100 jedi after the jedi civil war.

I don't have the game at the moment so look for it yourself.

B. not like they could do anything even if they were prepared I guess you never hard of "the wall of light" where hundreds of jedi used to stop exar kuns spirit on yavin IV.

what exactly do you think Nihilus is ?

i'd say he's immensely strong with the Force...... Yes but HOW exactly is he going to tamper with the bond of another force user just as strong? You seem to forget the more powerful the force user, the greater the resistance.

Force sever isn't what Nihilus does
it's like it but not exactly the same so saying because he can resist the one means he can resist the other is faulty
the fact the one who attempted it is inferior to Nihilus doesn't help You seem to forget that odan urrs inferior nomi sunrider was able to pwn ulic qel droma, whom is slightly less powerful than exar kun and the fact that odan, despite being stronger than nomi couldn't cut exar kun off the force due to his incredible strength in the force.

Its s-i-m-i-l-a-r techniques, if you had the capabilities to read you would realised i never said that.

yay for her
you're still in the Force and still ripe for being killed Oh still trying to fight a lost battle?

How the hell do you touch ones force sensitivity if you can't sense it or see it? YES! i'm still ripe for being shotm but whats the point of that happening when you can't sense or see me?

Because your so stupid, i'll bring out a metaphor,

You have the most powerful rifle in the world, and i cloak myself invisible, tell me, HOW the hell are you going to know where to shoot? HOW the hell do you know where i am?

So what if they are still connected to the force? Your precious nihilus can't do anything to their force bond simply because he can't sense or see it.

OH right how i forgot nihilus sees through the force considering he has no eyes and the fact that if any force user applies sith sorcery or the fallanasi technique, HE CAN'T SENSE OR SEE THEM.

Get it in your thick skull.

Darth Sexy
Rex, ban this 123 kid. We have enough morons on here..

123KID
so...you were debunking them while trolling ?
that doesn't make one bit of sense i hope you realize

were all those Jedi on the planet while Exar was in orbit on a ship and casting a technique to sever their life and Force connection ?

been over this
invisible doesn't mean you aren't there and can't be hit
his force sensitivity is cloaked...but his Force presence is still there
irrelevant since they won't think right off the bat to do this.....

i'm still waiting for you to prove why Exar or the others would mask their Force sensitivity
are you saying they know what Nihilus can do automatically ?

get it through your thick skull that NONE of these people know Nihilus can only see through the Force
or that he's gonna feed on their life

don't be so hard on yourself DS

Ivalice
so...you were debunking them while trolling ?
that doesn't make one bit of sense i hope you realize It does, it is certainly possible to insult and argue intelligently at the same time, incase your too stupid to notice.

were all those Jedi on the planet while Exar was in orbit on a ship and casting a technique to sever their life and Force connection ? Do you even know what i was trying to imply? The answer is no, because your so damn naive and ignorant, you couldn't even understand what i was implying.

been over this
invisible doesn't mean you aren't there and can't be hit
Correct, but you have yet to elaborate on how nihilus is going to even attack one who has hidden his bond when he can't sense or see it.

his force sensitivity is cloaked...but his Force presence is still there
irrelevant since they won't think right off the bat to do this.....
Lol, have you ever read any comic or novel in the clone wars where tholme uses the technique and quinlan vos couldn't feel his presence in the force?

If your force sensitivity gets cloaked, so does your bond, so does your presence.

Hence it was stated in rule of two that the jedi couldn't sense zannah's presence when she applied sith sorcery.

i'm still waiting for you to prove why Exar or the others would mask their Force sensitivity Because it counters and defends this technique?

Its like asking me to prove why the hell would yoda ever use force deflection.

are you saying they know what Nihilus can do automatically ? Uh you do know there is nothing in the first place to even prove the technique is instant the way lightning and other telekinetical powers right?

The weaker variant of his power took mere moments to even make a failed attempt to cut the exile off the force, so what makes you think a much stronger power like his ability is going to work in an even shorter amount of time?

Thats like saying "oh when is yoda going to use force deflection, its not like he knows what sidious can do automatically".

Or have you forgotten the amulet blasts which is instant and can dissintigrate nihilus instantly?

get it through your thick skull that NONE of these people know Nihilus can only see through the Force
or that he's gonna feed on their life Darth sidous does, luke skywalker does.

You DO know this technique derives from the ancient sith right? And the fact that people like exar kun, revan and darth sidious has plundered ancient dark side knowledge so why wouldn't they know when to use the sith sorcery or the fallanasi technique?

Or the fact that the information has been inputted into the archives where countless jedi could study?

don't be so hard on yourself DS Hey, show some respect to DS. He is one of the best debators in KMC and one of the most credible. He obviously has no interest to engage you in a debate due to your current level of stupidity.

123KID
you need to learn the definition of trolling

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:trolling&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

it's posting false information and stirring up shit

i do and i showed how it fell flat on its face

so what you're telling me is that these Sith will do what a PT Jedi did thousands of years after them in a fight not involving any of the people here ?
wow

i never said it was

well mainly your assertion it took moments to perform is faulty because we don't know why he was just standing there
you can assume all you want it took him that long to get it ready but of course your assumption has no basis at all

or have you forgotten the Nihilus' superior TK will render Kun totally immobile in no time ?

what the HELL do they have to do with this thread?

it seems like you are freakihsly desperate to wank Palpatien and Luke
and Luke knows about Nihilus...how ?

never stated anywhere
Kreia merely says its a technique "as old as the Sith themselves" which could mean anything
sure as hell doesn't mean there were Ancient Sith who did this

none of those people matter here except Kun and what he knows he learned from Sadow
no evidence says either Naga or Exar knew this power

and no matter what they know of the technique they have zero knowledge of Nihilus' eyesight

huh ?
a record of Nihilus' technique is in the Jedi Archives ?
that's interesting
where is this stated ?

no he's a complete joke

Darth Sexy
no

123KID
like i said
a complete joke

Darth Sexy
123 kid it's obvious that logic, argument, and canon, are all things you don't comprehend. I tell you what. Go to supershadow, read some of his stuff, and then come back here ready for a nasty debate!

Ivalice
you need to learn the definition of trolling

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:trolling&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

it's posting false information and stirring up shit
Wow so at the nihilus vs sephiroth thread, posting facts such as metal does not contain midichlorians = trolling?

Dude incase your too stupid to realise, i was banned for bashing, not trolling meaning i was arguing logically but at the same time insulting other members.

i do and i showed how it fell flat on its face
I merely implied that of they were aware, they with the
miralukas could produce a wall of light stopping nihilus, what does this have to do with weather or not exar kun is in orbit?

so what you're telling me is that these Sith will do what a PT Jedi did thousands of years after them in a fight not involving any of the people here ? You DO know that there are other techniques which does the same thing right? Such as sith sorcery which exar kun mastered? You DO know the technique wasn't invented by the PT jedi right?

You DO know i was merely debunking your theories right? Such that "Oh!!!! you use this technique but it wont hide your presence!!!!!!!"

I merely proved you wrong by giving you an example that it DOES mask your presence, i never said exar kun would use the fallanasi technique.

And you DO know that sith sorcery also makes your presence not there right?

i never said it was Which gives his opponent ample time to kill him.

well mainly your assertion it took moments to perform is faulty because we don't know why he was just standing there
you can assume all you want it took him that long to get it ready but of course your assumption has no basis at all Firstly i was referring to the 3 combined powers of the jedi masters on dantooine whom failed to induce a force sever.

Secondly i was using simple logic, if an inferior technique can take so long, what makes you think a more powerful variant could take a shorter amount of time?

THAT was my assertion. LEARN to read.

or have you forgotten the Nihilus' superior TK will render Kun totally immobile in no time ? Have you forgot the fact that he never used it on the exile , visas and mandalore? Have you forget the stronger the force user the higher his resistance meaning nihilus would not be able to "Easily harm" exar kun with TK as you are trying to imply?

This brings up a question... where did it say he lifted the ravager with the force again?

it seems like you are freakihsly desperate to wank Palpatiena nd Luke
Lol, i merely listed people whom can defeat nihilus.

and might i add Luke doesn't know shit about Nihilus Oh but he does, anybody who read the NEC would know that it was dictated by an inuniverse character and the fact that there were jedi like the exile and visas to input data about darth nihilus into the archives which would be easily avalible to luke.

never stated anywhere
He got the technique from malachor V did he not? where the ancient sith built.

Kreia merely says its a technique "as old as the Sith themselves" which could mean anything
sure as hell doesn't mean there were Ancient Sith who did this
Lol and you seem to forget she mentioned it as "The greatest of the sith teachings". And whom were the first people to start "the sith teachings"? The ancient sith of course. And "As old as the sith themselves" could mean the technique was invented when the first sith emerged.

none of thos epeople matter here except Kun and what he knows he learned from Sadow
no evidence says either Naga or Exar knew this power
You seem to forget that kun learned alot from korriban too. And the fact that it would be stupid to assume naga or exar never bothered plunduring ancient dark side knowledge seeing that ever sith is on a quest to get power.

and no matter what they know of the technique they have zero knowledge of Nihilus' eyesight Doesn't mean they won't defend against his attack.

huh ?
a record of Nihilus' technique is in the Jedi Archives ?
that's interesting
where is this stated ? Anybody who has read the NEC would know it was dictated by an inuniverse perspective meaning it was inputed in the history files in the jedi archives.

no he's a complete joke In your eyes yes, in reality no, hes a very intelligent person.

123KID
WTF?

"i was only banned because i was trolling."

you said that

i never said that

"invisible doesn't mean you aren't there and can't be hit
his force sensitivity is cloaked...but his Force presence is still there"

it is still there because he is still connected to the Force

i

he used it instantly when Sion charged him
cut content but still content from teh game you can gain if you know how
so your assumtpion fails that it was the need to prep that technique tha ttook so long because well...it's a complete assumtpion based on zero facts

he never had to he had her at his mercy with another technique

your Retardedness is going off the scale mate
Tobin says plain that what he did was "a measure of his power"
are you really going to seriously argue he meant he used anything but TK to pull the Ravager away from Malachor ?
because if you are you should really just leave and never try to debate again

because Luke knows as much as a Galactic historian ?
lol
you make way too many assumptions

A. where did she say tha ?
B. it could but that's an assumption and those don't fly in debates

Ivalice
WTF?

"i was only banned because i was trolling."

you said that But thinking about it, i was wrong, i was banned FOR BASHING, Its fact! So accept it and move on with life.

i never said that

"invisible doesn't mean you aren't there and can't be hit
his force sensitivity is cloaked...but his Force presence is still there"

Never said it huh? I''m sorry, how about this quote to shut your claims : Force Concealment was a power that was used by highly skilled Force-sensitives to mask their Force alignment (Light or Dark), their ability to use the Force, or even their entire presence from other Force sensitives

it is still there because he is still connected to the Force But to nihilus, the user would appear not connected to the force.

he used it instantly when Sion charged him
cut content but still content from teh game you can gain if you know how If you had common sense or logic, zeh uber cut content video depicted a force drain, not the killer technique, how do we even know in the cut content video that he wanted to kill sion seeing that nihilus let him lived?

PROVE it was the killer technique, or just shut the hell up.

so your assumtpion fails that it was the need to prep that technique tha ttook so long because well...it's a complete assumtpion based on zero facts Yet he stood there despite the exile allowed him to feed on her, you still have yet to prove its an instant technique, Hell even techniques such as banes and palpatines force storm would take mere seconds.

Again a weaker variant took mere moments so how is a more powerful technique going to work in a shorter amount of time?

he never had to he had her at his mercy with another technique Name that technique. Again when he was fighting for his life, why wouldn't he resort to his uber TK?

your Retardedness is going off the scale mate
Seriously, there is really no scale of "Retardedness"(Does the word even exist?O.o) If i were even at the least slightly retarted, i wouldn't be sitting here arguing with a brat.

Tobin says plain that what he did was "a measure of his power"
are you really going to seriously argue he meant he used anything but TK to pull the Ravager away from Malachor ?
I could simply argue that tobin was under the assumption that nihilus pulled the ravager from malachor considering the fact that tobin is standing before a powerful being hence he made an assumption.

Tobin never saw nihilus lifting the ship riggghtt?

because if you are you should really just leave and never try to debate again Again i don't suck your cock(s) so you don't tell me what to do, Right now EVERYBODY reading your posts is laughing at you.

because Luke knows as much as a Galactic historian ?
Uh yes? Then how the hell did luke know about exar kun or marka ragnos? How the hell did sidious know about nihilus and the events of malachor V? Its called teh jedi/sith archives dumbshit.

you make way too many assumptions And you speculate far too much without proving anything.

A. where did she say tha ?
B. it could but that's an assumption and those don't fly in debates Do you ever get enough influence to talk to kreia? She said that when you question her about visas master.

Darth Exodus
There is no way that ANYONE would be able to beat 3 of the best Sith of all time.

Nihilius gets wtfpwned

Janus Marius
This is still going on? Considering ancients like Ragnos and Sadow spawned the techniques Nihilus uses and considering Kun has a carte blanche on those amulet blasts, I just see Nihilus getting obliterated before he can eat anything.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Janus Marius
This is still going on? Considering ancients like Ragnos and Sadow spawned the techniques Nihilus uses and considering Kun has a carte blanche on those amulet blasts, I just see Nihilus getting obliterated before he can eat anything.

Indeed. The eating technique was derived from the ancient sith...

Blax_Hydralisk
This is still going on?

Sadow throse a brick and misses. hsi arsenal of force powers has now been depleted. Sado loses.

Marka Ragnos fies on purpose then comes back as a spectre and does nothing, as that's really the only thing he can do to.

Then it's just Nihilus vs. Exar. I believe that Nihilus would win but Kun can get him with amulets pretty bad. Nihilus 6/10 times.

Blax_Hydralisk
Damn. Too late to edit.

his*, fies= dies stick out tongue

People seem to constantly ignore the fact that an Ancient Sith from the Golden Age of the Sith (and thus, less powerful than Marka "the most powerful of the most powerful" Ragnos, and even Sadow, who was declared the strongest after Ragnos' passing) was able to replicate Nihilus' top feat (wiping out the life of an entire planet) with one attack. Sure, Nihilus was at a low level of power when he did what he did, but you have two people he's up against that were undoubtedly more powerful than the mentioned Ancient Sith, as well as the exceptionally powerful Exar Kun. There's no way he'd win this.

123KID
fine Ivalice let's consult with the board at large on this matter of Nihilus and the Ravager

Darth Sexy
If Nihilus was holding up the Ravager, it would have fallen apart when he was killed. The end.

123KID
then the game would have ended 'cause the heroes died
the end

Darth Sexy
Wow, you are truly a moron.

123KID
just stating a fact
if the ship collapsed while the hereos were still in it they'd be killed

Darth Sexy
Hence Nihilus sucks. Shut up

Faunus
Nihilus sucks? That one's new.

Darth Sexy
It's meant to shut him up.

Janus Marius
Print up his own posts and then choke him with them.

123KID
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
It's meant to shut him up.

explain your logic here
you accuse me of rampant fanboyism...then insult the character i am a suppposed raving fanboy of and you expect me to be quiet ?
if i'm such an insistent fan why would i stop when you insult the object of my fanboyism ?
maybe i'm missing the subtle intricacies of your strategy but it seems to be just bullshit

Elite Hunter
Nihilus might have originally needed to hold together but there is nothing to say he did by the time of telos. The game itself proves this theory wrong. I wonder why Visas would not mention this if it were true. If he did lift up any other ship from Malachor nothing happened to them falling apart. Bottomline is Tobin is either completely wrong or his info is way out of date.

Janus Marius
I recall from game dialogue that Nihilus brought his ship up from the wreckage of Malachor V by use of the Force itself, and that he held it together. Obviously, it broke up after the demolition and such, but it didn't implode or anything when Nihilus died.

Darth Sexy
Yea Janus that is the argument I have with some of the Nihilus fanboys. I forgot which 3rd party character says that he holds the ship up with his will or whatever, but he's obviously mistaken seeing as how the Ravager doesn't die when Nihilus does..

Janus Marius
Perhaps that extent of it is partially true or all false, I don't recall. I never get past the main chunk of the game when I replay KotOR II because I beat it too many times and now it bores me.

Anyways, I do recall that Nihilus brought it up from Malachor V with his own power. If that is indeed true, then he's pretty uber.

Darth Exodus
Well said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.