whats better Evangelion,Gundam, or Escaflone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heero
what is better Evangelion,Gundam, or Escaflone beer

sailormoon
Gundam...what?

b-dan
Escaflonie was my fave anime but Evangellion rocks it

Maikahyandowen
which Gundam? Gundam Wing is certainly pretty awesome

Whiteclipse
i prefer gundam, just because i like the style of mech

sailormoon
I haven't seen Escaflowne besides the movie! And I've fallen completely in love with Evangelion! And I'd love to answer your question, but I don't know which Gundam you're talking about. Loved Gundam Wing though! Gundam Seed rocks my boat too! I haven't seen many Gundams I didn't like actually, but those to take the cake!!!

Whiteclipse
zeta gundam is pretty cool, so is g gundam

Blaxican_Jedi
G Gundam stole my ha=eart,,,Sniff. I was but a boy than. Not I am..a taller boy.

Mantis
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Maikahyandowen
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
G Gundam stole my ha=eart,,,Sniff. I was but a boy than. Not I am..a taller boy.
laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
Rah-Xephon is one of my faves... Alot like Neon Cept you can kinda understand the ending...

Maikahyandowen
Neon's pretty confusing

NBT x 20
I've been wanting to get my hands on escaflone i heard so much about it i want to check it out. But i can't find it but i will like i found DBZ bojack i'm so happy i finally got my hands on DBZ the bojack movie. But i have seen evangelion and gundam and i'm gonna have to go with gundam.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi

Yes....G Gundam truly relayed the story.....I felt I really could feel Domon's "Love, Anger, and all of his Sorrow." lol

In case that goes over some peoples heads, that was Domon's battlecry. "Take this my love, my anger, and all of my sorrow."

Whiteclipse
dude you have to admit it was cool for gundam to finally us a cockpit system where the mech moves its arm when you move yours ect ect,( i guess Escaflowne had the same thing), but come on, the series has some good to it...

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
dude you have to admit it was cool for gundam to finally us a cockpit system where the mech moves its arm when you move yours ect ect,( i guess Escaflowne had the same thing), but come on, the series has some good to it...

Escaflowne as a series was good but I saw it so long ago that I do remember much about it, the movie I found to be good but I never saw the end, I have to barrow it from a friend again. Gundum was good all the way around except this 3d kiddish looking one I saw on CartoonNetwork. *shiver* Out of the gundums I think Seed was the best. I have not seen Evangelion though, I would have to look at it. I would go with Gundum

Whiteclipse
ya seed is good, but i prefer wing to seed, and i prefer the original to wing, the original is always gonna be the best

WrathfulDwarf
Spammer ban and closing thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.