In-betweener vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Two powerful cosmic entities go head to head in the cold, blackness of space.

Who eventually wins?

No prep.

In-Betweener

vs.

Post-Crisis Darkseid.

golem370
In-Betweener

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by golem370
In-Betweener

golem370
?

GODSCRIBE
nothing...

Sixth_Winged
In-betweener........wait.......make mine DS. not because he's gonna win this(cause he's not), but he is tons more better sounding in name than "in-betweener"

Mider
Darkseid has better feats and at full power has the power to take on galactus thus he could just use his powers to seperate the inbetweener's dual natures and thus he wouldnt be able to servive anyway no i dont think darkseid loses to badly inbetweener is not stronger then galactus but at least equal and thus no i wont say that he wins, darkseid at full power would at least stalemate him or do what i said he could above.

Sixth_Winged
At full power, he couldn't take on Galactus. Unless it's Galactus's kirby days and Darkseid's New Gods v1 days. Galactus has been retconned to be higher than just a demigod whose in need to eat some planets from his original conception, he's more than that now.

Mider
his powers dont seem to be greater then they were to me in fact he was more powerful in the old days since he was said to be the most powerful being in the universe what makes you think he's stronger now?

Sixth_Winged
He was because no one significant showed up yet. He easily predates those upper chain abstracts and cosmic heirarchy. And they do seem far greater. The only reason people can see a other people like DS even having a chance would be because of all his jobbing. Without that, he's certainly unstoppable against them with all that versatility and magnitude his own PC possess without all the bullshit.

GODSCRIBE
bump

GODSCRIBE
see?

Mider
well they cant exactly keep making galactus stories were he beats everyone up every time what showings to you want from him isnt standing up to the IG for a while enough or eating the skrull homeworld

Madvillain
bump.

guy222
I-B

redhotrash
Kind of insensitive to bring up the whole skrull homeworld thing... Too soon..

psycho gundam
omega beams/effect whatever will be as infective as they were against galactus, thats all ds has going for him really.

celestialdemon
In-Betweener wins

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
omega beams/effect whatever will be as infective as they were against galactus, thats all ds has going for him really.
Since when? Was that crossover canon? What time period did it take place in? Galactus was erased in that and simply came back.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
Since when? Was that crossover canon? What time period did it take place in? Galactus was erased in that and simply came back. there is only one ds right? and the in-betweener is a conceptual being, he uses an M-body from anthropormorpho so even if ds SOMEHOW destroyed his body he would rematerialize in a few moments to resume combat.

you have to "attack" the concept itself like the heart or ig did, without those, abstracts like all metaphysical beings are un-erasable.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
there is only one ds right? and the in-betweener is a conceptual being, he uses an M-body from anthropormorpho so even if ds SOMEHOW destroyed his body he would rematerialize in a few moments to resume combat.

you have to "attack" the concept itself like the heart or ig did, without those, abstracts like all metaphysical beings are un-erasable.

The IB can't function in null space right? So the Omega wipe out would depower him?

celestialdemon
The IB can't function in null space right? So the Omega wipe out would depower him?

Who said he couldn't function in null space?

fangirl101
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Who said he couldn't function in null space?

Isn't that how thanos beat him? With nothing to reverse or how ever his powers work.

celestialdemon
Isn't that how thanos beat him? With nothing to reverse or how ever his powers work.

No. Thanos beat him because In-Betweener's masters, Order and Chaos, did not allow his power to work anywhere other than the sphere he was enclosed in.

Madvillain
That's correct celestialdemon.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Madvillain
That's correct celestialdemon.

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.