When you're under pressure...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz revolution
Take a deep breath and let it go through you. Just give up and stop fighting. Trust me, it works! If you stop fighting, the nerves will go away, and you won't feel pain. But the more you fight, the more nerves and the more pain when you lose. You can't beat pressure, but if you let it win. You won't feel bad.

Morgoths_Wrath
boxing

debbiejo
Yeah, it's called go with the flow.

Shakyamunison
When you are in the world of anger you live by the rules of anger. So what you are saying is, don't be in the world of anger, you are absolutely right.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by xyz revolution
Take a deep breath and let it go through you. Just give up and stop fighting. Trust me, it works! If you stop fighting, the nerves will go away, and you won't feel pain. But the more you fight, the more nerves and the more pain when you lose. You can't beat pressure, but if you let it win. You won't feel bad.
I've never felt pressure to fight, so it doesn't matter, really. I get along with people.

Hit_and_Miss
yer good advice... I'll remember it next time I'm about to have a car crash...

WrathfulDwarf
If you're working under pressure then you gotta pick yourself up and start kicking some ass! Worst thing you can do is sit and mumble how bad things are for you. The tougher the assignment the tougher you gotta get.

On a personal note...I enjoy working under pressure (no, really I do, I'm not being sarcastic. Really I' am) There is a challenge that must be faced. I'm the man for job....it's me vs. the clock.

I PWNED the clock. cool

Great Vengeance
Take a deep breath and let it go through you. Just give up and stop fighting.

In some situations perhaps this is for the best, but in most situations this would just be laziness.

Inspectah Deck

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.