Check This Out!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
http://media.putfile.com/spiderman3-teaser

Awesome!

StinkFist462
obviously fake as hell.

TheOnes2
I know. But its awesome

steverules
That would be a cool advert.

atharpina
Hahaha.

I like the way they made the Goblin the exact same, but with weird color patterns.

And how it uses really stupid footage of Topher being Eddie.

AND how their Venom looks incredibly, super fake.

H. S. 6
I saw this. It's cool, but you can tell the Venom is extremely fake. wink

Doc Ock
OMG the Goblin and Venom looked awful laughing out loud

TheOnes2
Its like looking into the future

Next Venom_girl
laughing out loud Love how they used clips from the previous 2 movies. And Aliens... Oh and my brother pointed out the symbiote looks awfully like the bubbling adamantium thing from X-2.

FG725
it is venom is the goblin i think alien and the scene with just his hand is from underworld. It was ok i couldnt have done any better i doubt hlaf the other people in here could either

atharpina
I doubt half the people in here are ballsy enough to even attempt a "Spiderman 3 teaser trailer".

NoFate007
Gotta give the creator credit for doing it in the first place - guaranteed people could come up with worse. Of course its not gonna look professional, its just some kid in his basement most likely. Can't expect him/her to make a Sony quality teaser.

As for the thing itself yeah the quality is kind of bad and its annoying when you see re-used clips from the other movies but like, flipped on a horizontal axis to try to make you think its something different lol. But hey, it wasn't a waste of time to watch.

Swanky-Tuna
The parts where the symbiote was supposed to be moving on the host looked like someine filling up an actor-shaped glass with black fluid.

Arahan
If this is fanmade then it is good.

It isnt easy to make a clip like that.

TheOnes2
Yes it is. Just use a simple masking/ rotoscoping tool and tweek the hue

Arahan
ok, then make a Batman Begins 2 Trailer.
I want to see it on monday.

chucktaylor
Oooooooo!

This looks extremely fake but I'll give credit to the ones who made it, but still looks like crap.

But if I were to do one it would look like $#!+.

Jimmy Buggs
what a bunch of haters, that was sweet.

G a n n o n
pretty cool. cant wait to see the real thing.

atharpina
I don't hate it..I think it was funny.

TheOnes2
Originally posted by Arahan
ok, then make a Batman Begins 2 Trailer.
I want to see it on monday.

No, mainly because i hate Batman (but it would be pretty easy thinking about it). Currently i am working on a Spider-man 3 fan trailer. (got about 1/4 done so far)

Marcellus
hilarious, that actually got me amped even more for SM3. now I cant wait for the movie

doctorstrongbad
You guys really have to be more more careful what you believe. There are so many fake stories out there right now.

Tekno Boy
Even though it's fake, it still has me pumped up and ready for the film. See, something like this shows you just how exited people are about the film.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by atharpina
I don't hate it..I think it was funny. I'm with you on that. The way venom was crawling on Peter...Classic! Good find!thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.