I have to play a paraplegic for my Drama Class!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So i have this skit for my drama class...and I'm doing a run through with my partner (thankfully its a gurl this time shifty ) and all of a sudden it gets pretty racy confused

I play a depressed paralyzed guy from the neck down who hits on his doctor...I mean i start talking about her body and things i want to do to her...shifty

A bit uncomfortable but fun big grin

*lizziekk*
cool cool... i like drama smile

bloodboys2blueb
same here

*lizziekk*
I've never had to play a paraplegic.... it must be quite interesting...

NineCoronas
Originally posted by a1hsauce
So i have this skit for my drama class...and I'm doing a run through with my partner (thankfully its a gurl this time shifty ) and all of a sudden it gets pretty racy confused

I play a depressed paralyzed guy from the neck down who hits on his doctor...I mean i start talking about her body and things i want to do to her...shifty

A bit uncomfortable but fun big grin =S

Eternal Turmoil

A bit uncomfortable but fun big grin

*gulp*

Revernd Maynard

A bit uncomfortable but fun big grin Whats the play called? blink

a1hsauce
well its not a whole play its only an act from a play..i think its called "its not your life" confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.