Etrigan vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Etrigan-Immortal human with knowledge of mysticism capable of transforming into a demonic alter-ego with superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina and durability with sharp fangs and claws and an ability to emit mystical flames from the mouth.
Blood and his alter-ego are able to cast mystical spells and sense the past and future of others they encounter.

Blood or others with mystical talents can initiate the transformation by reciting the spell, "Change! Change! Transmogrify! Free the might from fleshly mire! Boil the blood in heart of fire! Gone, gone the form of man! Rise the Demon Etrigan."

Another spell must be cast to transform Etrigan into Jason Blood.

vs

Loki-Being with god-like strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, an immunity to all known diseases and environments capable of powerful mental projections not bound by space or dimension.
A master of the mystical arts with abilities to take any form including other gods (although without the ability to mimic their special attributes), animate inanimate objects, travel through space and across dimensions, perceive occurrences in remote locations through astral projection and cast a wide variety of other spells

Darth Kal-El
Loki wins.

golem370
anybody else?

galan7777777
Loki takes this

complexbrother
Loki wins instantly

Big Sexy
Loki wins. He's not called the trickster for nothing

Jimmy-Chan
Loki wins the majority, but it's a very tough fight.

golem370
bring back to see if people still think Loki wins.

Zeuodin
Loki won't win. He isn't a fighter type.

golem370
Its not reduced to a fighters fight.

h1a8
Loki can definitely be koed in one punch. Thor rocked his world with one blow. So if Etrigan lands a blow it is over.

tideoftime
Loki has superior mystical finesse with his magical powers; Etrigan would physically be superior in terms of raw combat. With prep, Loki for the high majority. If spontaneous (and Loki is unable to flee), Etrigan gets the majority, as he is physically more powerful and vicious.

golem370
So you are saying Etrigan stronger then Thor

tideoftime
Originally posted by golem370

Uhhhh... no...

Just stronger than Loki (there are plenty of characters who are). And more mean in terms of physical combat.

EDIT: oh, we posted at the same time -- I assume you are responding to h1a8... nevermind...

AsbestosFlaygon
Etrigan would kill Loki with 1-3 solid blows to the head.

But Loki wins this match due to his/her prowess in arcane magicks.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Etrigan would kill Loki with 1-3 solid blows to the head.

But Loki wins this match due to his/her prowess in arcane magicks.
Did not know that Etrigan was stronger than Kurse.

JakeTheBank
Loki is not getting one shotted here.

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370

According to the hit Superman to the moon feat I would say yes.
Also Thor only hit Loki with enough force to damage a small mountain (as said by the narrator). So that means Etrigan can easily do the same.
Also Loki isn't even class 100. Thing, Namor, etc. can easily ko him if they land some good blows. Loki is a 50 tonner at best.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by h1a8
According to the hit Superman to the moon feat I would say yes.
Also Thor only hit Loki with enough force to damage a small mountain (as said by the narrator). So that means Etrigan can easily do the same.
Also Loki isn't even class 100. Thing, Namor, etc. can easily ko him if they land some good blows. Loki is a 50 tonner at best.
This here is some crazy shit!

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/1261283777260.png

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Loki is not getting one shotted here.

Why not? He is just a class 40. Thor easily one shotted him with his mere fist (no hammer).

Kris Blaze
Why not? He is just a class 40. Thor easily one shotted him with his mere fist (no hammer).
Wanna take it to the battlezone?

Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL at Loki getting one shotted.

One of the main reasons Thor's attacks are so effective is that somehow he can bypass Loki's magic and even block his healing factor. It's potent enough that he can be decapitated and simply put his head back on but according to Thor (And Loki agreed.) if he decapitated Loki, he can prevent Loki from returning. Or another time when Thor crushed Loki's arm and forced him to heal normally and not through magical means.

Kris Blaze
I can't wait for H1a8's retort to this.

He better take it to the Battlezone. The Thing knocking out Loki with a couple of good blows.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I can't wait for H1a8's retort to this.

He better take it to the Battlezone. The Thing knocking out Loki with a couple of good blows.

He said that? laughing out loud

I can't wait either. Seriously, all you have to do is post some showings of Loki in a brawl here and there.

I gotta go. Gotta catch up on some Thor reading.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He said that? laughing out loud

I can't wait either. Seriously, all you have to do is post some showings of Loki in a brawl here and there.

I gotta go. Gotta catch up on some Thor reading.
You better, 'cause I ain't digging up shit for my tourney fight.

h1a8
LOL at Loki getting one shotted.

One of the main reasons Thor's attacks are so effective is that somehow he can bypass Loki's magic and even block his healing factor. It's potent enough that he can be decapitated and simply put his head back on but according to Thor (And Loki agreed.) if he decapitated Loki, he can prevent Loki from returning. Or another time when Thor crushed Loki's arm and forced him to heal normally and not through magical means.

I can believe this. But all beings who can heal or have healing factors can be koed. Ko is all it takes for a win here. Also I'm not sure the writer was thinking about Thor bypassing Loki's whatever when he had Thor hit him. It seemed that the writer just wanted to show Loki being rocked by pure physical power.

psycho gundam
loki placed his severed head back onto his body with his own hands, he was smiling as he did it just to let you know.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You better, 'cause I ain't digging up shit for my tourney fight.

I think I'll have the respect thread done the day after the tourney concludes. big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can believe this. But all beings who can heal or have healing factors can be koed. Ko is all it takes for a win here. Also I'm not sure the writer was thinking about Thor bypassing Loki's whatever when he had Thor hit him. It seemed that the writer just wanted to show Loki being rocked by pure physical power.

The explanation I gave was an example of a reason as to why Thor can do such damage against Loki.

Thor's always seemed to be more effective against Loki than others. He just straight up manhandles him at times while on the other hand Loki treats Beta Ray Bill, Masterson Thor, and Dargo Ktor as children as he slaps them around and one shots some of them. He casually erases Bor and brings him back a being clearly beyond Top Tier. On another occasion Loki can harm Surtur with the Twilight Sword, create illusions that can deceive him with his power and hold his own in a fight or go toe to toe against the Multiverse rocking, Galaxy busting Seth in his own realm. In other instances Loki is portrayed as practically a damn reality manipulator bringing shit to life, erasing beings, and basically doing whatever he wants.

Loki is pretty damn ridiculous in terms of power and magical ability.

h1a8
The explanation I gave was an example of a reason as to why Thor can do such damage against Loki.

Thor's always seemed to be more effective against Loki than others. He just straight up manhandles him at times while on the other hand Loki treats Beta Ray Bill, Masterson Thor, and Dargo Ktor as children as he slaps them around and one shots some of them. He casually erases Bor and brings him back a being clearly beyond Top Tier. On another occasion Loki can harm Surtur with the Twilight Sword, create illusions that can deceive him with his power and hold his own in a fight or go toe to toe against the Multiverse rocking, Galaxy busting Seth in his own realm. In other instances Loki is portrayed as practically a damn reality manipulator bringing shit to life, erasing beings, and basically doing whatever he wants.

So I guess Thor is to Loki as Drax is to Thanos. Loki's own personal weakness.

Kris Blaze
And against Thor it's not just talk about power. There is one particular incident where Loki DEFINITELY could've defeated him with his power, but just haaaaad to duke it out physically.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So I guess Thor is to Loki as Drax is to Thanos. Loki's own personal weakness.

Not that severe. Thor has been portrayed as simply above Loki. The ability to bypass his defenses simply shows a reason as to why his so damn effective at times. There's also the reason that Thor is magically resistant, and he can just literally smack away magical spells as if they were physical objects.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
loki placed his severed head back onto his body with his own hands, he was smiling as he did it just to let you know. That was classic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.