EVA vs meryl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jk5000
EVA from metal gear solid 3 - fights - meryl from metal gear solid
in a large abandoned apartment store with both with there signature guns -meryl- desert eagle ... -EVA- mauser
tough battle both pretty evenly matched...

kamikz
Yes they are...hmm in a close distance match I'd say EVA, in a long range it could go anyway. We've seen EVA with a gun and she is very good, we haven't seen Meryl though, but she says she's been practising with a Desert Eagle since she was 4. I'd give it to EVA then for lack of proof.

jk5000
i thought she was practising since she was 8 and was more comfortable with it than a bra (cough).

kamikz
Yeah, mabey it was EVA that had been practising since she was 4, I know someone did lol. Yeah I think I got them mixed up. Even though I like Meryl more EVA's gonna win.

jk5000
yeah EVA is good since she managed to take out a whole squad of enemies by using a sweeping techinque with her mauser. so i guess she's got this one in the bag

kamikz
Yeah. Meryl seems to be a little tougher though, she's more of a tomboy. She gets shot and she still struggles to get her gun, while EVA can barley rise after being pushed down from some stairs. But that won't help when she has a gunwound in her head.

Kaithen
hmmm i dont like meryl :P i go with Eva big grin

kamikz
I hate EVA, Meryl's cool. stick out tongue

Kaithen
meh Meryl is just destroying everything for me in the end of the game eek!

kamikz
Lol well that's because YOU SUCK. J/K

If you play through both MGS 1 and MGS 3 from start to edning I promise that you will like Meryl better.

Kaithen
I hope so.... Eva looks discusting.... meryl does not XD

kamikz
Acutally, I think it's vice versa (but Meryl is not disgusting). Lol, we don't seem to agree alot today.

Kaithen
Hmmmm only thing i can say is "Meh"

jk5000
haha

Kaithen
Hmm this is a strange thread big grin

jk5000
i know but EVA in terms of fighting i think would win

kamikz
Most likley since Meryl got no real fighting experience, just alot of traning.

Zen2nd
Ah but there is that glitch with Meryl in the original PS1 version wink

Stalker 360
nakedness??? ill give it to merly BTW good thread i had the smae idea

jk5000
hmmm that guy has a point EVA could be stunned ny nakedness and meryl could shoot a bullet through her head... (if she can hit her)

kamikz
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Ah but there is that glitch with Meryl in the original PS1 version wink

What glitch. eat whistling

jk5000
oh its if you get to the bathroom in a certain amount of time you can see her

kamikz
Oh....that. I though it was something else. sadwalk
lol

Zen2nd
You can get to see her twice without anything below the waist on.

Firstly is when your in the vent and spy on her training on the prison bed. You have to leave the vent twice and enter it again, and as far as memory serves it's the third time you enter that she's not wearing any pants or undies. Plus you can take pictures if you so want but it's hardly exciting stuff.

Secondly, already mentioned, is to get to the last cubical as quick as possible and during the cut scene she will be wearing no pants or undies

Kaithen
OMG TELL ME MORE... No im not intressted stick out tongue

kamikz
Originally posted by Zen2nd
You can get to see her twice without anything below the waist on.

Firstly is when your in the vent and spy on her training on the prison bed. You have to leave the vent twice and enter it again, and as far as memory serves it's the third time you enter that she's not wearing any pants or undies. Plus you can take pictures if you so want but it's hardly exciting stuff.

Secondly, already mentioned, is to get to the last cubical as quick as possible and during the cut scene she will be wearing no pants or undies

Is this in the old PC version???

Zen2nd
Ehh I can't say for certain if it's in the PC version.

Kaithen
TELL ME, TELL ME I GOTTA SEE HER! censored2

Gouki
Hmm, I didn't know that..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.