The Apprentice of Turmoil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arker
Lord Rak sat silently in his throne room with his apprentice, Attiss Illaro, standing next to him. The rebellion forces were storming outside ready to barge in and destroy the two once and for all.

Rak looked over to Attiss and said in a cold voice "Attiss, my apprentice. I will not make it out alive. Avenge me if you survive. I've taught you everything I know. You're younger than me, stronger than me, and you will inherit the Rak Empire after you ultimately destroy those disgraceful rebels."

Attiss nodded and said "Yes, my lord. I will not fail you."

Just then, the rebel warriors crushed the door down and entered the throne room. They were followed by a group of monks.

The head monk who was standing in the middle said in a firm voice "By order of the god of light, Aothoris, we banish you into a secluded life where you will never dominate another kingdom ever again!"

The monks started their chant, and a green light blasted from their hands. Rak was immediately immobilized as his skin started to harden and decay.

Attiss stood in blind rage as he watched his master's fall. He couldn't stand it. Now, Lord Rak was completely stone, and the monks finished their chant.

Once again, the head monk spoke. "Now, to put an end to Rak's apprentice so that no one will follow in his footsteps..."

They started their chant, and the same green light blasted at Attiss. But like Rak said, Attiss was much stronger and younger than Rak would ever be. Attiss stopped the lights with a single hand, and the warriors raised their weapons.

"Seize him!" cried the head monk.

The warriors charged at Attiss, but Attiss created a hole of pure dark energy that sucked their life out of their very bodies. Attiss drew Rak's sword from his throne and in a single swipe ripped through the entire rebel army.

When all were dead, he walked to the stone statue of his master.

"I will avenge you, master. I will bring you back. Just you wait."

Attiss immediately strode off towards the ancient Rak archives and started studying life spells right away.

Thunder Fox
Zane was trying to get dressed in a hurry "man late again master is goinfg to kill me...." zane yelled hurring out the door with his stones and book and ran out into the streets dodgeing the cars

Arker
Attiss sloiwly walked the streets, watching the humans.

These fools.... Soon, they will bow before Lord Rak, and the great empire will rise once again.

Thunder Fox
zane wasrunning down the streets and looked at his book for a traveling spell andwasn't paying attention at all and ran into Attiss and knocked him over and his zanes book landed on him Advanced Rune Magic on the title

Arker
Attiss' eyes grew yellow. He started to have an angry expression on his face. Attiss grabbed Zane's chest and threw him back about five meters.

"Don't make me destroy you...." he said in a cold voice, stepping on Zane's book.

Thunder Fox
"woah it was an accident " zane said stepping back abit ready to use a stun spell

Arker
"You aren't worthy of speaking to the Apprentice of Rak."

Attiss drew a blade and started to approach Zane.

Thunder Fox
"siel gar!" zane shouted and a bolt of blinding light struck attiss blinding him long enough to run past him and grabbed his book "Peor!!!!!" a wave of fire struck Attiss as he ran off faster and made asymbol to disappear to his masters place

Arker
Attiss turned around. In a single swipe of his hand, all of the fire dissipated.

"Feh, he'll be a mionion on Rak some day..."

He turned to a small hatch in an ally. Attiss jumped into it and down to a large tunnel. He started to walk deeper into it until he was in an enormous archive of books that held dark spells. Lifting a book off a shelf, he opened it to find a page with a picture of a dragon. Next to it, it said how to bring back an ancient Rak dragon, which were spawns of Kress Rak himself.

"Perfect... Once I bring back the Rak dragons... this world will become the Rak Empire once more. But I need to find the skeletons..."

He looked next to the picutre with the text The skeletons can be found directly under your feet. Attiss begun to read about spawning Rak soldiers.

Thunder Fox
zane had practicly fell infront of his master and grinned nervously and his master shook his head "your late......" the old man said "sorry master but i ran into this messed up guy that said he was an apprentice of Rak or something like that...." his master looked at zane shocked..........

Knightfall93
*the man woke in bed. hecouldn't remember where he was. he gropedto one side and found his bow and arrow quiver. Theen he rolled and rose to his feet. He was in a prison cell, but... why? He remembered a bird... screeching.... that woulkd be his name now, hunting Hawk. He walked to the barred window and looked down into a busy stree... what were those moving boxes? cars... yes, cars, hehad seen very few in the Forest. He spun aound as aman in a ragged suitopened the door, holding a tray...*
(hawk panicked, charged at the newcomer,bowled himover and eapt down a stair case,landingin a heap a thedoorm where heburs out to see a man standing angrily at the entrance to the myterious building...*
"What's going on? wheream I?"

Arker
Attiss started to think of turning humans into Rakians. That person he'd ran into might make a good one. But there were other powerful humans... He could feel it. First, however, he'd need to dominate the city. Attiss strode outside and went to a crowded sidewalk.

This will be a good place... he thought as he raised the sword of Rak. He stabbed the sword straight into the stone sidewalk and beams of red and yellow shot from the pierce. The beams shot into all of the humans and their skin turned cold and grey. Their eyes grew raw and red.

Attiss yelled "Now, you are no longer humans! You are minions of Rak! You've lost all thoughts of concern and sympathy. Now only thoughts of rage and destruction will swarm your weak minds. Follow me as I destroy your city to build the second Rak Empire!"

The soldiers lifted the blades that grew out of their arms and started moaning. They started their march to destroy the city, and a dark chill passed through everyone's head.

Knightfall93
Hawk ran after the lumbering corpses, then saw their maker, a man who looked utterly insane! HH produced his bow, loaded an arrow and aimeed at the maniac!

Thunder Fox
zanes master instantly pulled his set of rune stones out and made a speel to disban any work of dark magic away from the temple and looked at zane and walked to his room and returned with a sword and handed it to zane "you might need this but don't face him head on or yo-" "wait you EXPECT ME TO FIGHT HIM!!!!" zane bellowed falling over

Knightfall93
*Hawk realised he was unmatched and then a vision came into his mind... a room with an old man and the person who had run into Atiss. Instinctively, he sprinted, ran and then wings burst out of his back and he flew! He glided along and soon he reached the building. There, he landed beside zane.
"Where am I? WHO am I? I've been here before..." He stammered

Knightfall93
This isnt working!

Knightfall93
Is this game dead?

Thunder Fox
(i am waiting for arker)

Knightfall93
Ditto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.