Silver Surfer vs. Rachel Summers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RSSR
Rachel Summers, for this encounter, is backed with the Phoenix Force with no PIS/CIS. Silver Surfer, on the other hand, is compelled to take her down. Who wins?

leonidas
while she may have the potential to beat ss, thor took her out. and even though she handled nova quite easily, i might have to side with ss on this one.

i'm more than willing to have my mind changed though . . .

LordKaos
she kicked his fathers (Galactus) ass, yeah he was hungry, but a hungry Galactus is still stronger than SS.

Mider
then she wins. is this the one were he tried eating her but the stars started to die or did she just straight up beat him

leonidas
Originally posted by LordKaos
she kicked his fathers (Galactus) ass, yeah he was hungry, but a hungry Galactus is still stronger than SS.

where?

LordKaos
when he revealed to her that her presence in the universe was stealing power from life unborn, he was on the verge of death but she hadn't even caught her second wind yet.

leonidas
was that the same issue she throttled nova?

TheKahn
Originally posted by leonidas
was that the same issue she throttled nova?

Here is a summery of it: this is page 3 of the bio of the PF

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=60&page=4

guy222
Originally posted by RSSR
Rachel Summers, for this encounter, is backed with the Phoenix Force with no PIS/CIS. Silver Surfer, on the other hand, is compelled to take her down. Who wins?

Rachel Summers

Jebus reborn
I like how Rachel can be portrayed as a universal destroyer, and then when she fights lower beings, she gets beat.
Her power contradicts itself almost every time.

Quite funny actually.

xmarksthespot
That was Phoenix Force Rachel.

Current Rachel just gets devolved.

starlock
Rachel/phoenix for the win

norrinradd43
Surfer wins this pretty easy...the phoenix forces is a different story, I dont think he could win that one but against normal rachel, its a stomp

guy222
rachel with the force beat necrom

rachel defeated kallark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.