Band Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHammer236
ok i will list some following bands. you repost if you like the bands and you say witch bands you like. NO RAP.if you like the bands then your cool Happy Dance
Disturbed - Drowning Pool - System Of A Down - Nonpoint - Seether - Metallica - AC/DC - Saliva - Slipknot - P.O.D. - 3 inches of blood - shadows fall - korn - Ozzy ozbourne - Linkin park (before they turned gay and partnered with jay z) - marilyn manson - arctourus - rob zombie - static x - mudvayne - flogging molly - rage against the machine - hinder - offspring - the one final fantasy otherworld song - and thats about all i can think off the top of my head.

K.Diddy
Disturbed - Drowning Pool - System Of A Down - Metallica - AC/DC Slipknot -- korn - - marilyn manson - - rob zombie - - rage against the machine - offspring -

pezza
slipknot, linkin park

Captain REX
Disturbed - System of a Down - Seether - Slipknot - P.O.D. - Linkin Park - Rob Zombie - Flogging Molly (hell yes) - Rage Against the Machine

I think that's how it works...

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by TheHammer236
ok i will list some following bands. you repost if you like the bands and you say witch bands you like. NO RAP.if you like the bands then your cool Happy Dance
Disturbed - Drowning Pool - System Of A Down - Nonpoint - Seether - Metallica - AC/DC - Saliva - Slipknot - P.O.D. - 3 inches of blood - shadows fall - korn - Ozzy ozbourne - Linkin park (before they turned gay and partnered with jay z) - marilyn manson - arctourus - rob zombie - static x - mudvayne - flogging molly - rage against the machine - hinder - offspring - the one final fantasy otherworld song - and thats about all i can think off the top of my head.
AC/DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metallica The Ozz-man Linkin Park(hookin up with Jay-Z is the only reason theyre so popular now and i hate it) Marilyn Manson

bogen
sex pissdols, led zepplinn, pink floyd, ben folds five ( shut up kramer), motorhead, jimi hendrix, prince, agent orange

Nevermind
Originally posted by bogen
sex pissdols, led zepplinn, pink floyd, ben folds five ( shut up kramer), motorhead, jimi hendrix, prince, agent orange

How about you actually read what the thread is asking before posting? BTW, this thread belongs here.

bogen
i know, fool i **** up thread!, hehe

Nevermind
Originally posted by bogen
i know, fool i **** up thread!, hehe

You're calling me the fool yet you f*cked up? Makes sense. erm

knight
Metallica - Ozzy ozbourne - static x

JacopeX
Linkin park (before they turned gay and partnered with jay z).

No

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Nevermind
How about you actually read what the thread is asking before posting? BTW, this thread belongs here.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm the thread is here

-hh-
Disturbed - Drowning Pool - System Of A Down - Nonpoint - Seether - Metallica - AC/DC - Saliva - Slipknot - P.O.D. - 3 inches of blood - shadows fall - korn - Ozzy ozbourne - Linkin park (before they turned gay and partnered with jay z) - marilyn manson - arctourus - rob zombie - static x - mudvayne - flogging molly - rage against the machine - hinder - offspring - the one final fantasy otherworld song - and thats about all i can think off the top of my head. why "NO RAP"?

Impediment
Metallica (before they sold out completely), AC/DC, Slipknot, Korn (I LOVE the first two albums, all the other albums are horrible.), Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson (everything after Antichrist Superstar is nowhere near as good as previous stuff, IMO.), Rob Zombie, Static X, Mudvayne, Rage against the Machine.

Bardock42
Originally posted by -hh-
why "NO RAP"?

I agree..how unbelievably stupid.

Now, for this Thread to make any sort of sense I will just assume the rules are as follows:
-Someone posts a List of Bands they like (I'd say 5 is a nice number, so lets stick with that)

-The next Person first posts which bands from the list they like, and maybe even why they do.

-The Person that answered to the last post will then continue to post 5 Bands they like.

-It repeats itself

- Obviously every genre has to be accepted.

Now, since my rules rule I will just go aheadf and reply to the first post, and then start this game of with some sort of logic to it...

Of the starters list I like:
-Rage Against the Machine

My list:

The Smiths, Radiohead, Pixies, PJ Harvey, The Clash

Have fun!

Obviously this Rules are optional..but I think there might actually be a good game going if we use them....

knight
POSTED... Metallica - Ozzy Ozbourne - static x - The Clash

My Post... Stevie Nicks - Big Country - The Kinks - Blancmange - Queen - The Move - The Skids - XTC - Cockney Rebel - Dave Davies - The Cars - Buzzcocks - Magizine - Mike Oldfield - Duran Duran - Steve Miller Band - Supertramp - Roxy Music...

Etrigan
Queen, and that's about it. No offense.

Mine:

Pink Floyd-- Led Zeppelin-- Dream Theater-- Dragonforce-- Tenacious D-- Megadeth-- Iced Earth-- Slayer-- Fleetwood Mac-- Jean Michel Jarre-- Prodigy-- RHCP-- System Of A Down-- Turisas-- Wintersun-- Sonata Arctica-- Liquid Tension Experiment-- The Darkness-- Anthrax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.