Aleema vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veneficus
Setting: Korribon, Vally of The Dark Lords.

Fishy
This is not even a fight, Aleema is weak and a nothing really.. Revan is a Dark Lord, he'd pwn her.

tdtd
Revan

w00t2112
Revan

Lörd Sorgo
Revan.

Veneficus
I am suprised. I was figureing that the majoriy would say Aleema.

Wesker
Why? She has like zilch fighting experience on record.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Wesker
Why? She has like zilch fighting experience on record.

Oh I know that, but with IKC having half the board convineced that the characters from TotJ pwn over KOTOR characters I assumed that many would say that Aleema would beat him.

Wesker
I love the bitterness that comes out of you and Fishy whenever a KotOR character is proven to be inferior or a relative unknown. In fact, the only two people who don't get bitter over a good argument would be Faunus and Illustrious. Everyone else has their own factions and takes any infringment on their opinion as a personal insult. It's more than a bit ridiculous. You said it yourself, Veneficus... It's just fiction. Why get so worked up over it?

Veneficus
I love the bitterness that comes out of you and Fishy whenever a KotOR character is proven to be inferior or a relative unknown. In fact, the only two people who don't get bitter over a good argument would be Faunus and Illustrious. Everyone else has their own factions and takes any infringment on their opinion as a personal insult. It's more than a bit ridiculous. You said it yourself, Veneficus... It's just fiction. Why get so worked up over it?

Who said I was getting worked up? I am curious to what people think. Have you seen me typing out 10,000 word long posts on how Kun is not the next best thing to God? Fishy can argue all he wants and I really don't care. He's fighting a pointless battle.

Wesker
The bitterness seems pretty evident, is my main point. You've made numerous comments on it here and other places.

Numan
This is not an insult or a criticism so don't go reporting me but I think that you Wesker get more worked up about things then Veneficus.

Wesker
Actually, I don't. If you think I get worked up over any of this then you're sadly mistaken. I'm just very amused by the people here.

Numan
Don't take this the wrong way, but you tend to lose control sometimes. Don't report me. I'm not bashing you, I'm simple making a statement.

Wesker
I don't plan to report you, so you can relax. If I was so anal I couldn't handle a comment, I would be in a clinic somewhere and not here. And I don't think I've lost control yet. Losing control would be like smashing my keyboard because someone said Kun sucks or something.

Captain REX
Janus only lost control once, and he was banned temp. Now...wait, he has emotions?

Numan
Wesker was banned?

Captain REX
Months ago.

Wesker
Erm... no emotions here.

And that wasn't a loss of control. that was a loss of patience. But that's neither here nor there.

Numan
LMAO. That is hilarious. So what did you do to get banned?

Captain REX
Back on topic! *cracks whip*

Faunus
Not as hilarious as you think.

Numan
Maybe not for you Faunus. I happen to find it really amusing.

Wesker
Anyways, to try and attempt the topic... I don't see Aleema contending with a jedi/sith in a fair fight. She barely qualifies as a dark force user herself.

Captain REX
Back on the goddam topic or more warnings! I'm not joking.

Faunus
I'd have to agree. She's more of a trickster and seductress than actual fighter,

Numan
That's true she never actually shows any raw force power. Not like Sadow or someone like that.

IKC
She isn't helpless:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8456/aleemafry5ut.th.jpg

She can attack, but it was worthless against Kun. I'm fairly confident Revan's well enough above her to be resistant to it as well.

Fishy

I love the fact tht you put my name into this, and I haven't argued Revan > Kun in a very long time, and won't for that matter because I believe Kun is better. I am arguing against Kun many times because he's overrated, but that doesn't mean he's weaker then Revan or that i'm arguing for Revan.

zephiel7
Um, Revan force chokes Aleema?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.