Old Sith versus New Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wesker
Ragnos, Sadow, and Kun versus Luke, Kyp, and any third jedi from either the NJO series or the DN series. Please note that this is all of the characters at their height. Setting is on the surface of Malachor V.

Veneficus
This would be one titanic battle... but I would have to give it to the Sith. Mainly due to the fact they seem well... just more experienced and skilled not to mention killer ass DS powers.

Faunus
The Sith, easily. The third best Jedi would most likely be either Jacen or Corran Horn, and either of them would get WTFpwned by the Ancients. However, Horn would be interesting, with his ability to absorb energy and release it in varying forms.

Wesker
I was going to pick him, but I wasn't sure.

Captain REX
What of (insert name of guy from DE *spaceout!*)?

Veneficus
Originally posted by Faunus
The Sith, easily. The third best Jedi would most likely be either Jacen or Corran Horn, and either of them would get WTFpwned by the Ancients. However, Horn would be interesting, with his ability to absorb energy and release it in varying forms.

Uh Oh... Glentract is going to have a apolexy when he sees this.

Wesker
Originally posted by Captain REX
What of (insert name of guy from DE *spaceout!*)?

Que?

Veneficus
Originally posted by Wesker
Que?

Engish Translation: Who?

tdtd
You said they were all at the height of their power, but Luke doesn't reach his potential til DN. Even if I think he can take out Kun, you've still got Sadow and Ragnos who would destroy anything and everything.

Wesker
By height of their power I effectively mean the highest power level in which we observe them at. Luke may or may not have reached his potential, although he certainly is old enough.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Wesker
By height of their power I effectively mean the highest power level in which we observe them at. Luke may or may not have reached his potential, although he certainly is old enough.

He sure doesn't look old... cover art can be so innacurate sometimes.

Wesker
That is pretty piss poor that all the cover art makes Luke and Leia look twenty when they're closer to sixty.

tdtd
Hey, it's called Mabeline or covergirl.

Faunus
Yep; fifty-six as of Swarm War. Although we only see Dooku in maxi-pwnage in his eighties.

tdtd
So for all we know, DN Luke hasn't even reached his potential.

Faunus
Meh. The post-RotJ books are failry inconsistant, so we can't say for sure. But I'd say we'll see him at his best in LoF.

Wesker
I think it's pretty damn hard for anyone in the series to officially be at their potential. Potential is like a glass... you might fill it up, you might not.

tdtd
He'd be what, 160 in LOF? lol

Faunus
LotF takes place three years after DN.

Darth_Glentract
Actually LoF is really weird. It appears to begin about 40 A.B.Y. and seems to extend to 140 A.B.Y. with some guy name Cade Skywalker.

The Luke, Kyp and Jacen or Corran get pwned. Badly. They're better then PT guys and many TOTJ guys, but against the Ancient SIth they don't stand a chance.

PurpleSaber
Sith win.

tdtd
I thought Legacy of the Force takes place 140 years after Yavin, where Cade Skywalker is the last of the skywalker bloodline, the jedi are all but extinct, and he is the last hope against a sith force..

w00t2112
That's Legacy, Luke Skywalker is gone and dead, theres going to be a new Sith Order, New Jedi etc. Legacy of the Force is the series after DN

tdtd
Has it been confirmed that Luke is dead, because it's very likely Luke was strong enough with the force to stay alive after all this time but I suppose they have to kill him off to make the new series work.

Veneficus
That would be plain stupid if they kept Luke alive. His character is already overused and stupid as it is.

PurpleSaber
I don't really bother with anything after New Jedi Academy trilogy. I find it ruins Star Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.