Yoda, Mace, and Dooku versus DN Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wesker
And please be able to provide some solid proof, folks. Setting is the Room of a Thousand Fountains.

tdtd
Damn, all I know is he's reached his potential here.

Arker
Hmm... This is actually kind of hard to decide.

But I'd say Luke. At this point, he's probably the strongest Jedi ever. Yoda, Mace and Dooku are each extremely powerful, and together may be able to beat NJO Luke, but probably not DN Luke.

tdtd
Yea I agree unfortunately I have nothing to back it up with lol

Faunus
Well, I can imagine that collusion would be all but impossible here, considering you have a little green top using Ataru on crack, a pissed off black man, and the Dracula all being meshed onto a single Jedi. I can see Luke possibly taking one of them with his instakill here, and then out-maneuvering the other stwo, who'll still have troubling taking him simultaneously, what with the style differences and all. So, I can see Luke taking this.

tdtd
Omfg that's the second time I spit my drink onto the monintor... An angry black man, a muppet on crack, and a dracula, omg AHAHAHAHHA..

Arker
An Ataur-on-crack green bouncy ball. That's what Yoda is.

Blaxican_Jedi
Luke would take this one. Mace, Yoda, and Dooku's forms all require alot of space. Vappad, Ataru, forgot the other one, involve moving around alot and going nuts with your light sabre, although Dooku's is a tad more precise. So the other two Jedi have to stand back while the thrid one fights Luke and gets WTFpwnd. This will go on for the other to until Luke finnaly finishes the last guy.

Darth_Glentract
Luke has this for reasons Faunus stated. I wonder why he could only kill one with his instakill though?

tdtd
Good point.

Blaxican_Jedi
Who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.