SW Infiltration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wesker
Imagine that the Jedi Temple has been commandeered by a battallion of Clone Troopers and ARC troopers. Perimeter defenses have been set up, and the forces are on alert. They are guarding a secret cache inside the heart of the temple.

Lets take four contestants... Who would survive? Who wouldnt? And why?

1- Han Solo

2- Boba Fett

3- pre-jedi Kyle Katarn

4- Jangotat

PurpleSaber
Are these 4 trying to get inside the temple?

Captain REX
Yup.

I'd say pre-Jedi Kyle. He could be pretty stealthy at times.

Jango and Boba would just walk in because the clones would be like 'Hey, it's the prime and his 'son!' sweet!' Or not...the clones would blow them away because they don't strike me as sneaky.

Fishy
Then you are wrong, both of them can be very sneaky...

Jango and Boba would make it, on Kyle I have no idea, and i'm going to guess Han goes in and makes it out, but he never gets what he's supposed to get because he gets caught.

Blaxican_Jedi
Hand snuk onto the Imperial Capital planet. Keep in mind the Imperial Capital planet, and didn't get caught to the very end. I think he could sneak into the Temple. Besides hes good at wearing costumes. He could just take out a clone trooper and wear his uniform. And if a clone asks why his voice is differant he could say his comm. was messsed up.

kamikz
How can someone be good at wearing costumes?

Wesker
Han's a good actor. And he's pretty stealthy. Also keep in mind that Jangotat is the ARC trooper with a soul in The Cestus Deception, not Jango himself.

Blaxican_Jedi
ZOMG WESKER ACTUALLY AGREED WITH ME!!! i dont feel as noobish anymore.

Captain REX
Though, you still are. no expression

Blaxican_Jedi
I am? Oh...didn't know that m'self.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.