Who are the most powerful teams currentley in marvel and Dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Who are the most powerful teams currentley in marvel and Dc.

Rank them. Only those teams that are Earth based.

dman2008
Heres my ranking

1.JSA ( full membership counting Docter Fate)
2. Illumanti
3. Defenders
4. JLA ( lineup before cancellation)
5. New Thunderbolts
6. Teen Titans (Fulll membership including Superboy and Starfire)
7. New Avengers
8. Various X-Men teams
9. Outsiders
10. Young Avengers

DigiMark007
Titans don't get any love. Raven's a beast (and versatile), they have a Flash, and Supergirl...who apparently is potentially better than Superman.

But yeah, I agree with JSA being high. Between Jay, Alan, and Fate they have as formidable a trio as you'll find on the teams....the Marvel teams should really have no answer for a Flash if he's written correctly.

You could get cheap and use a Pheonix argument for X-men teams....but otherwise, I pretty much agree with dman (though I don't know enough about a few of those teams to say for sure).

dman2008
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Titans don't get any love. Raven's a beast (and versatile), they have a Flash, and Supergirl...who apparently is potentially better than Superman.

But yeah, I agree with JSA being high. Between Jay, Alan, and Fate they have as formidable a trio as you'll find on the teams....the Marvel teams should really have no answer for a Flash if he's written correctly.

You could get cheap and use a Pheonix argument for X-men teams....but otherwise, I pretty much agree with dman (though I don't know enough about a few of those teams to say for sure).

Not to mention the JSA also has a fifth dimensional imp in Jakeem Thunders Thunderbolt.
smile

dman2008
Anyone else

Juntai
Supergirl is NOT more powerful than Superman, Digi. That was made clear already in that last issue of Supergirl.

dman2008
Originally posted by Juntai
Supergirl is NOT more powerful than Superman, Digi. That was made clear already in that last issue of Supergirl.

She's close to him though wink

However I don't think shes on the Teen Titans

Juntai
Originally posted by dman2008
She's close to him though wink

However I don't think shes on the Teen Titans She was with the Outsiders temporarily.

Also the One Year Later Outsiders have Rex Mason instead of Shift now.. So they have the real deal Metamorpho.

dman2008
Originally posted by Juntai
She was with the Outsiders temporarily.

Also the One Year Later Outsiders have Rex Mason instead of Shift now.. So they have the real deal Metamorpho.

I bet Shift dies in Infinte Crisis evil face

The Ion
Heres my ranking

1.JSA ( full membership counting Docter Fate)
2. Illumanti
3. Defenders
4. JLA ( lineup before cancellation)
5. New Thunderbolts
6. Teen Titans (Fulll membership including Superboy and Starfire)
7. New Avengers
8. Various X-Men teams
9. Outsiders
10. Young Avengers
Pretty much.

Juntai
I bet Shift dies in Infinte Crisis evil face I'm not sure if he can die really, he's just a small piece of the whole.

dman2008
Lots of People underestimate the JSA sad

Juntai
Lots of People underestimate the JSA sad JSA is the shit, probably the best team book since it's current incarnation began.

The Ion
Lots of People underestimate the JSA sad
I don't see how they can. Especially Pre-IC when they had Alan, Jay, Fate, Jakeem, Marvel, Adam and PeeGee.

the Darkone
1. Xmen(full members)/JSA (full members)
2. Defenders(full roster)/ Avengers (full roster)
3. JLA(full roster)/Teen Titans(full roster)

TheKahn
#1-10: Great Lakes Avengers big grin
remember that they have Squirrel Girl after all.

Dr.Fate
JSA all the way

The Ion
Another good team is the Society that appeared in IC #1.

Zoom
Sinestro
Black Adam
Dr. Polaris
Cheetah
Deathstroke
Dr. Light
Bizarro Superman

Draco69
The Society trumps the JSA in my opinion. Especially with Zoom. Even Cheetah is a speedster now.

Malo
Right now i woukd have Defenders #1 and The Society #2

I did say teams that are working together currentley

KharmaDog
No Alpha Flight?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by KharmaDog
No Alpha Flight?

Not many people actually know what Alpha Flight is capable of.

TheKahn
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Not many people actually know what Alpha Flight is capable of.

Its because they're Canadian canadian wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.